Not Yours

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin sat at her desk in class, afraid to see Frank.

The door slowly opened, making Yujin nervous, but once she saw who came in, it was both Seungmin and Jeongin.
She smiled in relief, "Morning Yujin~" Jeongin greeted the younger, "Good morning," Yujin responded, "Why'd you leave the hide out so early?" Seungmin questioned, "Ahh..." Yujin pursed her lips.

"I just...didn't want to bother you guys," Yujin responded.
Jeongin pouted, "But you never bother us! Hyunjin hyung said that he'll protect us, including you!" Jeongin giggled.

Yujin looked at them confused, making Seungmin nudge the younger male.
"Hyung told us not to tell her you !" Seungmin whisper yelled at Jeongin, making him gasp in surprise.

"..." Jeongin whispered.

"Can you guys move out of my seat?"
A familiar male voice was heard behind the two males. Jeongin and Seungmin looked back to see Frank.

Yujin gulped nervously, sweat had already started forming on his palms and feet.
Her body felt hot, full of nervousness. "Can't you see that we're talking to her?" Seungmin spoke back towards the buffer man.

Frank scoffed, "And does it look like I care? She's MY girlfriend."
Seungmin laughed, as if he was joking. "Girlfriend my ! She will never be your girlfriend, I don't care if you guys were a couple back in Daegyu, but it seems like she doesn't want to be with you anymore," Seungmin argued venom towards Frank. Frank got annoyed, which was noticed by all three of them.

"Seungmin...it's okay," Yujin told the older boy, Seungmin looked back at Yujin as if she was crazy, which was was.
"What!? Do you not heard yourself!?" Seungmin yelled, "I could hear myself...I just...don't wanna make a scene right now," Yujin told Seungmin.

Seungmin looked around to see some people looking towards their direction.
He bit his bottom lip, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were angry.

"Fine...come on Jeongin," Seungmin said, Jeongin nodded as they both walked towards their desk.
Frank smirked, "Hm...who the does he think he is...trying to still my girl..." Frank sighed as he sat down.

Yujin bit her bottom lips, "I'm not yours..." She thought to herself, really wanting to say it but was too nervous.

"Right?" Frank looked at her, Yujin lowered her head even more down.
She could feel Franks stare, waiting for an answer, Yujin gulped before nodding, "Y-Yes..."

Frank lips turned into a smirk.

-

"Where's Yujin?" Jisung questioned both of the maknaes.

"Oh, she said that Mr. Kook had to talk with her, she said that she'll be back in some minutes or so," Seungmin responded.
Jisung just nodded, "Oh okay," Felix nodded while Hyunjin just stayed quiet.

Hyunjin then stood up making them all look at him, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He pointed out as they all nodded.

-

"You're parents called the school yesterday night," Mr. Kook told Yujin.
Yujin gulped nervously, "They said that you haven't came home and thought that you were still in school, but the principa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter