Stars In Your Eyes

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and the others had fun, skipping school. It was a very fun day for them!

The day turned dark, as stars started showing up.
"Hey, wanna hang out for a bit more before heading home?" Felix suggested. Everyone agreed while Yujin was the only one who hesitated, "Come on Yujin! It'll be fun, plus you have us, it's okay," Jeongin begged as he looked at Yujin with pleading eyes. Yujin pursed her lips, she knew well that she'll get beaten up by her parents, it was normal, but...being out late at night...she was gonna get a new punishment.

"I don't know...I'm supposed to be after school was over," Yujin said.

Jeongin pouted, pleading for her until she finally said, "Fine! I'll hangout with you guys for a bit more."

They all cheered, going their hiding place.
Of course it was Yujin's first time there, duh. Once she got there, the inside looked very cozy and fun! It was full of things that all five of those boys loved.
Sports, games, painting, art, etc. It was like their hiding spot was made for them to not hide themselves, seems like they are very close friends.

"Wow..." Yujin breathed out as she looked around, the outside of the hiding place looked very small, but the inside looked huge!
It had stairs headng to a second floor and it even had a balcony.

"This is an abandon place, nobody knows about it and no...there are no ghost, if there were any ghost we wouldn't put our things in here because of Felix," Jisung said, pointing at the aussie boy. "Yah! Not my fault that ghost are scary!" Felix yelled back at his "twin." Han just rolled his eyes playfully, "Yeah yeah...whatever." Yujin giggled before continuing to look around, but then was dragged by Seungmin.

"Come sit down!" Seungmin offered as he pulled her onto a sofa and sat her down.

Yujin smiled, "This place is nice..."

Hyunjin smiled at the female, "Thanks! I decorated it myself with the others help of course," Hyunjin giggled.
"Yeah, you better include us...even though we made you do all the work," Jeongin laughed at the last part. Hyunjin just playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well.." Jisung spoke, making everyone look at him.

"Didn't we say that we wanted another member to our group?" Jisung said as they all nodded, "Why not Yujin join us?" Jisung pointed towards the girl with a bright smile, Felix also put on a bright smile, but it was a excited smile. "YES! When me and Yujin first met, I've always wanted to invite her to our group!" Felix cheered out. Yujin pursed her lips, "But...I'm a girl," Yujin said.

Seungmin just shrugged, "So? Does it look like we care? Who ever it is, we don't care! Gender doesn't even matter in friend groups, you could be friends with anyone you want, any gender, etc!" Seungmin said as he typed onto his computer, doing his assignment for school before turning around in his office chair and looked at Yujin. She smiled.

"Thanks for the offer but...I-I'll think about it," Yujin said.

"Well! If you need anything, you could always come here!" Hyunjin spread his arms. Yujin smiled and nodded.

-

Everyone was sprawled out in the resting area in their secret hiding spot.
It may be childish for grown men for having a haiding spot, but it was like a comfortable place for them to make.

They all couldn't help but make their own hiding place for themselves whenever their family got into a fight for if they got into a fight with their parents.
Even though they weren't little kids anymore, they still acted as if they were still teens, although they all are seniors in high school.

 

Felix was sitting on the couch with Jeongin's head on his shoulder.
Seungmin was at his desk that he put in the resting area, his notebook was opened revealing his notes, his school work was sprawled around on his desk while his computer was now turned off, the screen was black. Jisung was on the ground that had a mattress with lots of blankets, pillows and snacks, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter