Like Awkward Slience

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yep, Seungmin decided to make a study session!

"Ah...do we have to study Seungmin!?" Jisung yelled annoyed and lazily as he made it to Seungmin's room. Seungmin nodded, "Of course! You literally have bad grade, plus you came in 140th place last year, and there is 140 students in our school," Seungmin told him as he took out his notebooks and other stuff to get ready to study.

"Woah.." Yujin mumbled, looking around Seungmin's room, "You have such a rich house!" Yujin said.
Seungmin smiled, "Thanks..I guess?" Seungmin chuckled, Yujin smiled as she sat down on the ground, putting her bag besides her.

Felix was already there since he only lives 4 blocks away from him.
"Sooo~ did Han accepted the invitation?" Felix asked Yujin, she shook her head. "He said that he would love to but maybe next time. He said that he as some part-time job to do," Yujin responded, Felix nodded, "Oh, okay!" Jisung groaned in annoyance, "When is Hyunjin coming!?" He yelled.

Yujin frozed, "H-Huh? Hyunjin's coming?"

Seungmin nodded, "Of course he's coming! Even though he studies he does sometimes get bad grades."
Yujin pursed her lips, nodding awkwardly, Seungmin noticed that but didn't say anything.

"I'm here, sorry if I'm late," Jeongin spoke as he walked into Seungmin's room.
Seungmin shook his head, "You're not late, the one who is late is Hyunjin," Seungmin said. Jeongin sighed, "Of course he's late," Jeongin leaned back on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter