What If I Am...

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...you're telling me you don't know yourself?" Felix questioned Jisung.
Jisung nodded, "I just...feel like I'm not me, you know?" Jisung said, Felix nodded and started to think hardly.

"Has this been happening?" Felix questioned, Jisung just shrugged, "I don't know...it sometimes happens. Like, ever since uhm...Yujin's step brother came to frame...I suddenly haven't been myself for the past few days ever since we know him," Jisung answered the freckles boy. Felix bit his inner bottom lip, "I don't know...maybe it has something to do with feelings?" Felix said confused.

Jisung's body started shivering, "What if...what if this isn't normal? What if my parents fidn out and they kick me out?" Jisung asked.
"Yah yah! Okay, now you're over thinking, we don't even know what's going on with you including your parents! Whatever it is then...I bet they'll still love you no matter what, you're their son anyways," Felix reassured.

Jisung nodded, taking a deep breath in before letting it all out.

"Wait," Felix spoke, catching Jisung's attention, he hummed to respond to the aussie.
"What did you mean by...'ever since Yujin's step brother came to frame'..?" Felix questioned, Jisung just shurgged and mumbled a quiet, "I don't know?" Felix looked at him confused, "I think...I think there is something that has to do with feelings, presence and including...uality."

Jisung's eyes widened.

"W-What!?"

Felix nodded, "I mean...it could be true! What if you are-"
"I'M NOT GAY!" Jisung yelled, Felix sat in his spot quiet and frozen at his "twin" yelling at him. Jisung flinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter