Streetlight

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung walked alone in the park, it was dark out.
The moon and stars were out while the city lights of seoul shone brightly onto the streets.

It was cold obviosuly, but Jisung didn't mind that, he was too immersed into his thoughts.
And when I mean by thoughts, I mean about the conversation that he had with Felix earlier...

"Am I...actually gay?"

Jisung wanted to deny all of it, but he couldn't.
Ever since he saw Han's face, he felt something that he shouldn't feel, it hurted...

"What if he likes girls only?"
"What if he's homophobic?"
"What if-"

"Jisung?"

Jisung looked up to see the person he has been thinking about, standing in front of him was Han.
He gulped nervously, "What are you doing here late at night?" Han questioned the same aged boy as he walked closer towards Jisung, he grabbed his wrist, but once he held onto Jisung's wrist, he noticed that Jisung was wearing very light clothes and was freezing cold!

Han's eyes widened, "You're freezing!" He exclaimed, taking off his padded jacket and put it on Jisung's small and fragile body.
The warmth wrapped around Jisung's body, he felt a ease now, especially since it was Han's jacket.

"Let's go to a nearby cafe," Han suggested, taking Jisung's hand in his hand and started to walk towards a cafe nearby.

Jisung blushed, looking up at the tall boy from behind. "What is...this feeling?"

-

"Thank you," Han bought the hot drinks that him and Jisung had ordered.
He placed down Jisung's cup in front of him and sat down. Han drank his drink, but once he noticed that Jisung wasn't making any movement and was just sitting there, he looked like he was frozen from the cold and looked like he was zoning out.

Han leaned foward, "Jisung-ah~" He waved his hands infront of Jisung's face, he got out of his zoning space and finally came back to reality.
"O-Oh...sorry,"Jisung apologized, he noticed that Han was really close to him, Jisung pushed his face away making Han chuckled.

Jisung grabbed his drink with two hands, warming his palms up with the cup.

"Drink it before it gets cold," Han told as he finished his drink.
Jisung nodded, taking a sip each time as he zoned back into headspace.

-

Jisung's eyes started to become heavier and heavier every second now.
He has been zoning out without any thoughts, it's not like it was the first time he has ever done this, he did that multipule times.

Han gently took away the cup from Jisung's hands, noticing the sleepy figure in front of him.
He placed down the cup gently on the table, "Sleepy?" Han asked the chipmuck.

Once he said that, Jisung's eyes shut.
Jisung's head was about to slam harshly on the table, but Han caught his head on his hand.

-

"Yeah, thanks."

Han ended the call with Felix. He turned off his phone and put it back into his backpocket.
Jisung started to slowly wake up though, Han turned around.

Han had carried Jisung out of the cafe and they were now at the park in a bench.
Jisung was sat on the bench while Han was standing up, "Seems like you're finally awake," Han said, walking towards Jisung and held out a water bottle.
He looked at the water bottle then back at Han, "I'm not drunk...you know that?" Jisung mumbled, sitting up properly. "I know, just drink the water, you need hydration," Han opened the water bottle for him before forcing his mouth to open and drink the water.

Jisung let out a surprised sound and drank the water.

"You almost drowned me!" Jisung exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter