Love Again | FINAL

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once both Jeongin and Seungmin stepped into the classroom, Jeongin was the first to remember and see the female.

Jeongin gasped and ran towards her, he tightly hugged her. Seungmin looked and smiled, "You're back..." Jeongin said, Yujin giggled and nodded. "Yeah...sorry for uhm...breaking our promise," Yujin said apologetically, Jeongin shook his head, "It's not your fault..." Jeongin told her, "What matters is that you're back now," Seungmin spoke up.

Yujin looked and smiled with a small nod.

"Why'd you do it?" Jeongin asked, Yujin pursed her lips, "I'm sorry...my feelings took over me, I-I could control myself..." Yujin explained. Jeongin hugged her a bit more tighter making Han break the hug so that he wouldn't break her limps since she was still recovering, "Yah. Can't you see that she just got out from the hospital yesterday and is still recovering?" Han said.

Jeongin pouted, "Sorry..."

Yujin giggled at him.

"You know Yujin-ah...Jeongin was really depressed when you were gone," Seungmin said, hip bumping onto Jeongin's hips. "Shut up! I'm not depressed anymore!" Jeongin yelled out making Yujin laugh, Jeongin and Seungmin smiled once they heard her laugther, "It's nice to have you back," Seungmin ruffled the youngers hair.

-

A loud gasp cameout of Jisung's lips, making both Hyunjin and Felix confused. "YUJINNNNN!!!!"

Jisung has ran and was about to tackle Yujin into a hug, but Han got in the way. "Yah," Han giggled, Jisung blushed and looked away. "Yujin?" Felix's voice was heard, "What do you- oh..." Felix said, shaking Hyunjin. Hyunjin hummed and looked. "Hey..." Yujin greeted, "You're...back.." Hyunjin said slowly with a smile on his face. Yujin smiled, "I missed you so much," Hyunjin told her. Yujin laughed, "Yeah, I could tell from all of the gifts that were laying around once I woke up," Yujin said.

Hyunjin blushed, embarrassed.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Hyunggg! I want to hang out with Yujin!" He complained, "Well guess what little dude. This is MY girlfriend, so...no!" Hyunjin argued back, pulling Yujin, "NO!" Jeongin yelled, "How about Yujin come with me?" Han said, walking away with Yujin and the rest. Hyunjin and Jeongin were left alone, dumbfounded.

"This is your fault, hyung," Jeongin pouted.

"HOW!?"

-

"So Yujin," Felix spoke up.

Yujin hummed in response, "What were you dreaming about when you were in your coma?" Felix questioned, Hyunjin dramatically scoffed, "Obviously about me." Yujin giggled, "As I wish it would be all about you but no. It was every one of you guys," Yujin said. Seungmin smiled, "Awwwwmmmmmmm," Jisung melted next to his boyfriend, Han. Han chuckled at him and let him lean on him.

"What happened in your dreams?" Jeongin asked.

"Well...the first dream was showing me of my mistakes. The dreams that I dreamt about were showing me things that I should fix, conncect, forget and love," Yujin responded, "Like what?" Felix asked, Yujin smiled, "To fix is the harm that I caused to you guys and the things when I was younger. To connect is to make peace with the ones who hurted me and to forget the past and focus on the present for now...and as for love...it was to take the love and affection that everyone I love gave me, because in the end, the same love won't appear once again the older I get, and that was when I finally understood...that you guys are like a family to me."

They all smiled at Yujin's words.

"For you all to become an uncle..and for Hyunjin oppa to be my future and lover," Yujin said.

Hyunjin smiled once she said those words, "And we'll do the same. We'll love you until the end," Jeongin said, "I want to become and uncle!" Jisung yelled out, making all of them laugh. "But seriously though~" Jisung whined, Han pecked his cheeks making him giggle. "I would also love it," Han smirked. "I would also love to be your future husband," Hyunjin said.

"Shut up Hyunjin-ah," Seungmin smacked his leg.

"OW!"

Yujin laughed.

-

And so it starts.

Yujin fixed the harms she caused to her brother, friends and boyfriend. The progress going as well than she thought, she also some things in her childhood, she hung out more with her dad and step-mom, it was such a happy time to finally have some time for her parents, actually...cross out the step mom, Yujin finally accepted for Han's mom to be her actual mother.

The time when it was the weekend, Yujin, her dad and Hyunjin decied to visit Daegyu to make peace between the two, or three.

Hyunjin just wanted to go because he still didn't trust that bastard.
A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter