Love Birds

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, what are you guys-"

Jisung came towards the others with a loud voice but his mouth was covered by Han's hand.
"Shut the up!" Han whispered, slowly taking off his hand from the gay ones mouth. Jisung nodded and looked through the creek of the door that they were spying into, which was Hyunjin's room.

It showed Hyunjin and Yujin sleeping together and cuddling.

"They look sooo cute!" Jeongin squealed happily and excitedly, "Shut it you baby." Seungmin told the younger one making him glare at him and pout.
Han smiled, "Knew that he liked Yujin," Han said in a whisper, smiling at the now new couple of the group, "Such love birds..." Felix sighed dreamily.

-

Walking down the stairs were the couples, Hyunjin and Yujin.

Yujin was rubbing her eyes with another one of Hyunjin's hoodies on since they took a shower once they got back into the hide out yesterday.
"Oh! Look who are awake," Seungmin said as he placed a bowel of rice down for the two. "The two love birds~" Jisung giggled, Hyunjin just rolled his eyes. "So what? You're just jealous that you don't have a partner yet," Hyunjin argued back as he sat down after Yujin did.

Han choked on his food, "W-Wait! You guys are actually dating dating!?"
Hyunjin and Yujin look up at he male, "I mean...yeah I guess, Hyunjin was the one who confessed first," Yujin responded back to her step brother and ate the rice with some kimichi on it.

Hyunjin blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter