My Turn

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin groaned, feeling the bright sunlight hitting her face.

"Wakey Wakey~" The voice of her step brother was heard, she rolled to her side, facing the wall to avoid the sunlight from hitting her eyes.
Han looked at her with a slight pouty lips, he walked towards the window and opened the curtains more wider. "It's time to wake up," Han told her, Yujin whined before sitting up and rubbing her eyes softly.

Han smiled at her cuteness before walking towards her, "Don't wanna be late today," He titled his head.
Yujin looked at him, "I know.." Yujin mumbled in her morning voice, which made Han giggle. "Good moring~ Sunshine~" Han sing-a-song.

-

"Morning dad," Yujin greeted her dad as she kissed his cheek.
He smiled at his daughter, "Morning princess, ready to go to school with your new brother?" He asked, Yujin just shrugged, "I don't know? Kinda nervous actually," Yujin chuckled nervously after. Her dad smiled at her, "You'll be fine. Although...you were on the news at 12 am midnight."

Yujin looked at her dad, "I was?"
He nodded, "Yeah! It was when you fell asleep," He told her.

Yujin nodded, biting her inner lip.

-

"Nervous?" Han spoke as he drove both of them to school.
Yujin hummed in response, her hands were shaking. She doesn't know why but, she just felt nervous for some reason.
Maybe it was the thought of people questioning her, spreading rumors, gossiping about her and many more...

"Hey, stop overthinking," Han told her, noticing that she was zoning out for a bit.
She pursed her lips, "I don't know..." Yujin said making Han confused, "Don't know what?" He questioned, looking at her then back at the road.
Yujin gulped, "W-What if everyone starts spreading rumors about me? What if they start bullying me? What if-" Yujin was cut off by Han, "Woah woah there! They won't do anything bad to you, I promise. Since you WERE on the news last night, they might've felt sorry for you," Han reassured and comforted her.

Yujin gulped and nodded, calming herself down as she put her hand on her chest, feeling her fast heartbeat full of nervousness.

-

Everyone looked at them.

Yujin walked nervously behind Han as she tightly gripped onto her bag strap, like dang...what did the bag do to you- anyways!
Some people looked at Yujin with full pity, sorry, sadness and sympathy. But, Yujin just didn't noticed any of that, and she didn't noticed another pair of eyes on her...

-

Hyunjin's POV:

I watched as I saw Yujin walking with another boy in front of her.
"Who's that?" I question a loud as Jisung looked over and saw Yujin and the boy.

Jisung just shrugged though, "Don't know? Maybe her boyfriend?"
I looked at Jisung with a dead face, "That's not possible, the last time I checked, she was single," I told Han with a resentful voice. That made Jisung laugh, "What are you? Her dad?" Jisung continued laughing, "Seems like someone is jealous~" Jisung added in laughing.
I blushed at the thought, "Pft! Hah! Me? Jealous? NEVER!!" I yelled out at him making Jisung roll his eyes, "Yeah right...as if you weren't the one who was talking in jealousy just now," Jisung pointed out, I coughed, "AHEM! What!? Lets head to class or else we'll be late!" I said, walking away.

"WHAT ABOUT FELIX!?"

"FORGET ABOUT HIM!"

-

A sighed left my lips, I tapped my pen on my desk boredly.

I can't believe that were learning math early in the morning, it was...tiring. I looked up at the clock, seeing that we have 20 more minutes until lunch.
I groaned quietly, leaning onto my desk as Felix looked at me since he was my seat mate. "I miss Yujin already- WAIT WHAT!?" I blushed, quickly turning my head just so that Felix couldn't see my red beat face.

Although I could see his face, I could tell that he was confused.

-

Author's POV:

"Hello, my name is Kwang Han. I'm Yujin's step brother starting from yesterday! I hope that you guys will treat both me and Yujin well," Han said before smiling. Mr. Kook smiled, "Well! That's very good to have a sibling here with us! Hope that you'll enjoy being here at our school, since you're Yujin's step brother, will you please sit next to her?" Han smiled, "Of course Mr. Kook," Han spoke formally towards the older, bowing at him before making his way towards Yujin.

Once Han sat next to Yujin and put his bag down, Yujin pouted.
"Seriously gotta mention about you being my step bro?" Yujin whispered, Han giggled, "Of course! I have to, just to let them know and not let them get the wrong idea," Han told her, Yujin nodded, "I guess that's fair enough.." Yujin looked back upfront to the class after saying that.

-

*bell rings*

"YAH! Why didn't you tell us you have a step brother now!?" Jeongin yelled once he ran towards Yujin.
She giggled, "Sorry but...I don't have your guys phone numbers," Yujin told him, Jeongin gasped, quickly grabbing one of Yujin's notebook, opening the front cover and writing his phone number on the back of the front cover with her pen.

"TA-DA! Now you do," Jeongin put a thumbs up.

Seungmin shrug, grabbing the pen from Jeongin and began writing his phone number, "Guess I'll write mine too."
Yujin giggled, "So...these are your friends?" Han spoke, Yujin looked at him before nodding and humming in response.

Jeongin looked at Han, "Ah! Hello," He bowed politely towards the older.
Han laughed, "No need to be so polite," He told him. "Really? But are you older than me and Yujin?" Jeongin asked, "I guess? Are you also bron in 2001?" Han questioned making Jeongin nod. "Yep! I'm born in 2001!" Jeongin giggled. Han smiled, "That's nice to hear that Yujin has a friend her age, have any girlfriends?" Han looked at Yujin, questioning her.

"Eh? Oh...uhm, I guess? But she doesn't go to school," Yujin responded.

"Oh, okay then," Han said.
"Uhm, may ask what's your name?" Seungmin asked, Han smiled, "The name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter