New House New School

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shhh...

The sound of the bathroom sink running in the quiet house early in the morning.
Yujin brushed her teeth and washed her face to freshen up for school. Her mom's boyfriend had already attended her to a new school early in the morning yesterday. So, Yujin had reminded herself to put on a alarm or her to wake up to the next day just so that only she can hear.

Yujin sighed, "New house new school. Great." She whispered.

Yujin brushed her hair and kept it down, since her hair is always styled by itself, she didn't do anything with her hair but brush her hair back and put on light eyeshadow, brown eyeliner, mascara, blush and a 102# fei pink velvet lipstick.

She went back into her room to put on her uniform and then grabbed her phone and bag before quietly walking downstairs.

It was 6:50, 2 hours before school starts. The school start at 8:00 so Yujin had enough to walk around in the and stay at the convenience store that was nearby before walking towards the school around 7:50. Yujin has always done this back at her old school, so it was normal for herself.

Since Yujin doesn't eat anything in the morning, she grabbed her keys to her house and her grey jacket and walked out after putting on her white shoes.

-

Yujin sighed, walking early in the morning.

The sounds of her patting feet on the sidewalks as cars vroom past by her on the streets.
There weren't many people out, just business people and some other peoples going to their respective place that they had to go.

Beep...beep...

She had got inside of the convenience and greeted the woman at the front counter.

Yujin grabbed a bucket and went to each aisle to buy some snacks.
She hummed while squatting down looking at the chips and seeing of which one she wanted.

Yujin just grabbed the two chips since she had enough of picking, it's not like she was in a diet any...ways...
Ahem! Anyways, Yujin went to grab herself some drinks, strawberry milk and banana milk!

After picking her snacks, she walked towards the front counter.
Yujin didn't buy much since she'll have to go to school, all she just bought were the two chips, strawberry milk, banana milk and mochi.

The woman chuckled, "Aren't you up early for a high school student."
Yujin got startled, knowing that she was talking to her since she was the only one in the store.

"Y-Yeah...haha," Yujin whispered, the woman smiled, "Shy girl aren't ya?"
Yujin just nodded, "Everyone's...different..."

The sound of the woman, checking out her snacks before putting them in one bag all together.
Yujin then opened to speak, "U-Uhm..." Yujin whispered, the woman hummed. It was surprising to Yujin because, that woman got some good ears!
"I-Is it...is it okay if I stay here until school starts?" Yujin asked, the woman smiled, "Oh of course! I've been so lonely in the store, so yeah, it would be such an honor to have somebody else in here," The woman cheerfully responded.

Yujin sighed in relief and smiled at the woman, "T-Thank you...uhm..."

"I'm Choi Anna," She responded, "You can call me Anna eonnie or Choi eonnie."

The young girl smiled and nodded. "You can sit over there by the windows, if you fall asleep I'll wake you up," Anna told her, "Thank you!" Yujin whispered out loud, Anna laughed. "Of course!" Anna nodded. Yujin grabbed her bag, politely bowing at Anna before walking towards the tables that were by the windows.

Yujin sighed, setting her backpack down and putting her bag on the table, taking out her banana milk and shrimp chips.
She opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter