Chapter-6

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

It has been one month since my awful wedding and living at this hell . You may think that like

'oh you live in a mansion with thousand of maids and everything at the mansion was so luxury and oh ... don't forget you got a billionaire as your husband , your life must be so comfy ... blah...blah...blah' 

Well , the sad part is , all of these are fairy tales. Yeah , I live in a mansion and so that ... I have to clean this house alone , YEP YOU HEARD ME RIGHT  , I clean this house alone and you may wonder where are these all thousand maids , ... well they were fired by my so called husband after our wedding . And I got a billionaire as my husband and all I get was HUMILIATION. Sometime , I feel like I am Cinderella but the difference is Cinderella was treated as a slave by her stepmother but in my part ... I was treated like trash by my own husband , let me take you back to my wedding night after he get what he wanted ...

Flashback

I lay at this expensive bed after my husband take my innocence . I can feel his heavy pant and mine . I feel very tired and wanted to sleep so bad so I closed my eyes but before I can fall in my Dreamland where all of these nightmare turned out into light ... He roar at me . 

"Why are you still here ?" He bellowed at me , I flutter my eyes and saw his raging eyes . 'what is his problem ,is he in his period ' but of course, I can't say that to him so ...

"Ummmm... Sleep ?" I said unsure . He shook his head and made me frown .

"Who said you can sleep with me in the same bed ? " He asked but more like a demand . 'a bipolar jerk , just before a minute he was f***ing me like his life depend on it and now he was talking like I am the one who r**e him .

"So where can I sleep ?" I didn't want to argue with him , I have no energy for it . I saw his smrik 

"Of course on the floor , I didn't want my bedsheets dirty because of you and you HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR " he yelled at me again . And is he insane , how can I sleep on the floor !!! I looked at him like he had grown two head .

"Are you serious ..." I tried to protest but he cut me in 

"Sleep on the floor or you don't like the consequences !!!" He said with a warning tone . I sat up and hold the duvet tightly around my chest . 

"So what !!! What would be worse than sleeping on the floor with this freezing weather " I challenge him , he raised his eyebrows and come closer to me pulling the duvet that covered my body.  

"Well, If you keep arguing with me you may not have  sleep all night " he said while coming closer to me ,I quicky get out from the bed and I feel sore .. well since from that night I have been sleeping on the floor after he satisfied his needs . 

Flashback ends :

Well ,I am literally his slave , just like he mentioned before our wedding , I am not only his s*x slave but also his maid and his girlfriend's . She didn't know that I am his wife though ,he covered it very nicely . Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter