Chapter-19

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

The two people hopped out from the car hastily. Ji hyo's heart beating like it gonna jump out in any second . She can't lose her baby , she is the only one she had . All her life she feels useless because of the bull that her step father feed to her . Her daughter is the only sunlight in her life . They rushed to the doctor and Jong Hyeop is beside her.  

 

"Doc ...what Happened ??" She asked as soon as she saw the doctor . 

 

"Her body is getting weaker and we need to find the donor ASAP ...or else it could be more complicated " the doctor explained...white tears running down heavily from her big round eyes.  Jong Hyeop is still talking to the doctor ...

 

"I could be her donor!!!" They heard a voice , and it is belongs to non other than her ex husband . And here is another point , she didn't sure she can call him ex husband , after all they didn't divorce officially . He looks disheveled , his hair is in mess , his eyes were red from crying and his face was in deep sorrow . The doctor looks at him with a questionable look and she interfered this time .

 

 

"He is her father " she said quietly and the doctor nodded . 

 

"We need to do some examination , follow me Mr.Kim " the doctor said and she is suprised that the doctor knows him . Oh well , he is a famous billionaire after all. Jong kook gave her a look that was filled with regret and sorrow but you can't take and fix everything you had done just by a look . 

 

She went to her daughter's room where she was sleeping exhaustion from all of the examin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter