Chapter-13

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

 

She got out from the taxi , another day ...she needs to face thr biggest nightmare of her life. She didn't know what to do and how to prepare herself mentally. She waited for the elevator , today , Gary oppa promised her to watch Angela with Hao.  She stopped her movements when she reached her daughter's room . She took a deep breath and put a huge smile on her face then pushed the door opened ... She saw her daughter bright smile but ...there is a guest she can't point out . His back was so familiar but she burshed the thought as soon as it came. 

 

 

 

"Mama" she heard her beautiful daughter's sweet voice , at the same time , the stranger turned his face and her eyes windened . 

 

 

 

"Ji hyo ?" The one man who hurt her badly called her name . The one man who always find a way to make her feel ...

 

 

 

"How do you know ji- " she cut off Gary oppa question .

 

 

 

"He was the host of the party !!!" She kinda yelled , Gary oppa face held confusion but he nodded his head . Then she shifted her attention toward the man who is looking at her like he just found the most precious gem in the world . She walked to the bed and kissed his daughter's cheek and make a mess Hao 's hair . She giggled at hao 's pout who is now fixing his messy hair . 

 

 

 

"Oppa , if you don't mind , could you watch Angela for a little longe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter