Chapter-30

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

"What is wrong with YOU!!! You killed her !!! You destroyed her !!! What more you need !!! You make my life miserable !!! You know all my life ...I have been asking 'what is my false ??...Am I ugly???'...all my life I tried my best to get an impression from you ...all MY LIFE I ING WAITING YOU TO TURN YOUR HEAD AND CARE FOR ME" thick big tears rolling down in her eyes ...she definitely remembered those days ..those days she tried to get love from this man 8nfrint of her ...

 

"But ...now I realize I beg love from someone who is psychopath ...a heartless ruthless man ...I thought my husband is the one who is ruthless ...but I am wrong...you are the one ...you make him the person he became this day ...YOU -" she yelled at the man face who is her false father ...a bloody bastard ...he roughly pull her chin in his hands and said ...his eyes scream danger ...

 

"DON'T SAY A THING...YOU UNGREATFUL GIRL... I feed you , the clothes you wore all your life comes from my pocket ...you should grateful for that ...that I didn't throw you out after the second your mom 's died ...you killed my son ..." She cut him off while shoving him

 

"He is NOT YOUR SON!!" She screamed at her lung out ...his eyes full of rage but then he chuckled ...

 

"Why are you so bold girl ...do you think you have pinpoint behind you? You should careful for your child 's sake " he said slowly taking step toward her ...she held her chin high and said ...

 

"Of course I believe my husband ...he is not like you ... although he married me because of your stupidness...he will not hurt  me that much ...I believe he as soon as he hear about my missing ...as soon as he knows your stupid game ...he will burn down your imagination paradise ...you moron !!!" She said those truthful words ...she knows deep down that Jong kook may hurt her several times but he care for her ...she knows there is a connection between them ...she surely knows ...then that psycho start laughing like mad man ...her hands around her tummy protecting every possible harm that man can make ...

 

"Oh my God !!! Oh my !!! That is so hilarious ...he is not like me !!!! Hahahahaha ..oh my God !!! He will not hurt you as much as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter