Chapter - 14

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin came to Ken's cabin with few files, gave and sat before him, "Hyung, I finished all these files." he said and started chatting with Ken. Their conversation was got disturbed when Taemin got a call, "Dae, I'm on my way" he said and resumed the conversation with Ken.

"Are you not going?" Ken asked.

"Where?"

"You said you are on your way?"

"Huh...that is just an excuse so that they don't call me back"

"So you lied"

"Is it a lie?"

"Yes. You were sitting with me but you said you are on the way. So it is a lie"

Taemin showed a pout face, "It's okay...it is not a big lie..." He said.

Ken got a smile, "It is not about big or small...a lie is a lie..." Ken let a sigh, "Then it is true that you are a bad influence to Naeun-ah" he said and started looking at the file.

"Bad influence? Who said like that?" Taemin asked him with fake angry.

"Eunji"

"Hyung, why were you asking about me to her?" Taemin asked as if he was annoyed.

"I didn't ask about you," Ken said without moving his eyes from the files, "I was just asking about you and Naeun-ah..." he said.

"Why are you asking about us to her? You should ask me if you want to know..." Taemin replied and smiled at him to say he caught him.

"Okay tell me what happened after Eunji took back Naeun-ah to their room?" Ken asked in curious.

"When did she take her?" Taemin asks as he recollects.

"Yah...after your movie date...on a rainy day...Naeun-ah was in your pjyamas...remember?" Ken asked.

"Yes...yes... first-time Eunji found out about us...she took Naeun-ah to their room...I told Eunji that I want to explain...I walked behind them but Eunji didn't even listen...such a stone-hearted person she was..." Taemin complained.

"Yah..." Ken playfully hit his arms for saying about Eunji.

"Ah...okay okay...next what happened?" Taemin said as he thinks. Ken was waiting curiously.

--FLASHBACK--

"Hyung...what should I do now? Eunji didn't listen to me...She took away Naeun-ah with her" Taemin came back to their living room and said to his hyungs in panic.

"Yah...Taeminnie...wait for a few minutes... maybe Naeun-ah will call you back if is it ant problem..." Minho spoke first.

"Yes, Taeminnie...let them reach home..." Jonghyun said.

"Hyung, Eunji will tell to Naeun-ah's eomma..." Taemin said.

"Why she has to say?" Key came forward and asked.

"Because Naeun-ah's eomma wants Eunji to take care of Naeun-ah...that's why Naeun-ah hides about us to Eunji too..."

"It's okay...now she knows...before telling to her family, Eunji will talk with Naeun-ah...we will get some time to do something before anything goes wrong..." Onew tried to convince him.

"Let me call her Hyung," Taemin said and called Naeun.

"Naeun-ah, Naeun-ah..." Taemin called out as soon as the call got connected, others looked at him, "What happened, Naeun-ah? What did Eunji say?" he asked.

'We are still talking here, Lee Taemin' Eunji said from the other side in a cold tone. 

Taemin's eyes went wide and his throat got dried up. "Eunji, listen to me..." Taemin started but the call got disconnected.

"So he is Lee Tae Eun?" Eunji showed the mobile to Naeun, she nodded her head.

"Woah...good idea, its great you saved his name in a female name," Bomi said, Naeun got a smile for her compliment.

"How many times you went to their room, Naeun-ah?" Eunji asked in an angry tone.

"This is the first time but..." Naeun saw Eunji's angry face, and turned to Bomi, "few times went out" she said in low voice.

"Few times?" Bomi exclaimed again.

Naeun nodded and said how they use to go for outings, "Daebak...Lee Taemin has planned everything well..." Bomi said and chuckled.

"Do you believe him?" Eunji asked, Naeun nodded her head, "Do you know you are not the only one he went out with?" Eunji asked.

Naeun again nodded at her. "Oppa..." That word irked Eunji a lot more but tried hard to be calm, "told me that from now on I will be the only girl he goes to see all in his lifetime" Naeun replied in low voice.

"Ohhh...Lee Taemin is so romantic," Bomi said with amusement in her voice.

"Yah Bomi..." Eunji yelled at her, "Did you forget, they are Key's friends" she asked.

"Yah...it is so unfair to judge them with Key Sunbae...he is also not bad; you both had a bad start...you know Minho Sunbae, Onew Sunbae and Jonghyun Sunbae, are they bad? No..." Bomi shook her head, "Taemin also you can't be blamed..." she said. Bomi's words highly encouraged Naeun and got a big smile.

"Naeun-ah..." Eunji who was now sitting on the couch, called her, "Go back to your home" she said.

"Unnie..." Naeun looked sad, "Wae? I didn't mean to hide from you. I was afraid of eomma" she said.

"Even I'm afraid of your eomma" Eunji replied.

"Yah...what are you saying?" Bomi asked.

"Did you forget how eomonim spoke with us on her first visit?" Eunji asked her and recollects how she met Mrs.Son for the first time.

Mrs.Son came with Naeun on the day of admission, and ask the staff in the admission section for a student to give her tour on the campus. So Eunji who was assisting in admission work that day was asked to accompany her. Mrs.Son asked Eunji about each and everything inside the campus, where students stay, and in the end, she asked where Eunji was staying and after listening, she wants to visit her room. Eunji took Mrs.Son and Naeun to her room, which was near to the campus, walkable. Mrs.Son liked the place and was happy that only two girls are staying together so, she asked them if they can join Naeun with them and offered that she will take care of all expenses. Both Bomi and Eunji rejected the offer of taking care of expenses and said Naeun can stay with them only if she shares expenses with them. This made Mrs.Son happy, girls has passed her test - they didn't fall for the money. Naeun also said okay to Mrs.Son when she suggest the idea of staying with Eunji and Bomi because she wants to live a life of her own so her only intention is to stay outside from her family, doesn’t care with whom. But Naeun also started liking Eunji and Bomi, it was fun-filled, late-night talks, teaching her everything which she doesn't know. But Naeun was irked when Mrs.Son enquired Eunji about Naeun and her behavior, so this made Naeun hide about Taemin to Eunji.

"Go back to your home, Naeun-ah," Eunji said again.

"Andwae. I'm not going back" Naeun said in a firm tone.

"Go home or else I will tell Eomo..."

"No! you shouldn't say to my eomma" Naeun ordered Eunji.

"How dare you say that?" Eunji said in a louder tone.

"Bomi unnie..." Naeun asked favour from Bomi.

"Eunji, why do you do like this?" Bomi asked.

"Her eomma...."

"Unnie, if you are that much scared about eomma I will leave..." Naeun said in a low voice and Eunji looked at her, "But I thought of living my life of my own that's why I came out. I enjoyed and learned a lot...like everything else Taemin Oppa is also one who brought a difference in me...I like him. I have never been in a relationship before...I don’t want my relationship to get broken so soon. I need your help. You told me that I'm like your younger sister, then you should help me, right?" Naeun ending in a pleading tone.

"Oh...Naeun-ah you know to talk now...Taeminnie had tuned you well..." Bomi said and laughed.

"Unnie..." Naeun playfully hit her, Eunji gave a sharp stare to Bomi.

"But Naeun-ah, your eomma will eventually find out if you go out like this..." Eunji said.

"That's why she is asking our help" Bomi interfered.

"Bomi, you be out of it..." Eunji turned to Naeun, "I don't know what to say, it is your personal thing - relationship. I can't interfere with it, I..." Eunji looked up at her, "Do you want me to help you?" She asked.

Naeun nodded with her puppy eyes. Eunji let a sigh, "Okay I won't tell eomonim," Naeun got a smile, "But don't meet him outside. Only in college, okay? It's for your good" she said.

Naeun nodded with a wide smile, "Dae...Thank you unnie...I love you so much" she hugged Eunji.

"I too will help you" Bomi hugged Naeun from behind, "Thank you unnie," Naeun said with a wide smile.

Naeun informed Taemin about Eunji and Bomi's decision not to inform her eomma and their condition which made Taemin get disappointed but thought he could change that in near future. Key couldn't believe it when Taemin told him because he strongly thought Eunji will inform Mrs.Son and will make it a big issue.

In the following days, Naeun strictly followed Eunji's condition and Taemin find no way to break it. So for a weekend, Taemin decided to invite girls to their room for lunch so that he gets more time to spend with Naeun. Since it is with everybody Naeun said yes and informed her unnie. Like usual Eunji said she won't be joining them but Bomi and Naeun forced her to come. When they reached the boy's room, Key opened the door for them, Taemin with a wide smile welcomed the girls. Naeun and Bomi entered but Eunji still standing near the door.

'Don’t ever enter my house again' Key's words ringed inside Eunji's head, she looked at Key who also looks at her as he thinks of his words.

--PRESENT--

"Aish...my mobile..." Taemin took his mobile from his pocket as it rings.

'Ah...Dae...I'm on my way...' Taemin stood up from the seat, "Okay Hyung, I'm leaving..." Taemin said and walked to the door.

"Yah...tell me next..." Ken shouted.

"Next time Hyung," he said and walked out. Ken looked disappointed.

After a quick fresh up, Jong Soo sat down to do his home assignment with Ken while Eunji was preparing dinner for them and checking on Jong Soo.

"Eunji" Ken called out to her when she sat down on the floor with them and looking at the finished work of Jong Soo, he was doing math as he talks with garcons who is sitting next to him as it waits for him to play.

"Hmmm" Eunji replied without moving her eyes from the book.

"Did you enter into Key's home again?" he asked.

Eunji looked at him, "What?" she asked.

"When you went for lunch to boys' room, how was it? Did you go inside?" he asked as he turned fully to her side. Eunji couldn't get how he knows about it but quickly calculated that he must have spoken with Taemin.

"If you were there, would you call me inside?" Eunji asked him instead of telling him what happened like usual, she thought that this could help him to think like Kibum.

"Me?" he asked pointing at him, "I would have slammed the door on your face," he said and giggled. 

Eunji's face turned red, "Wae?" she asked in an angry tone.

"Because you were bad to me. Witnessed against me, being friendly with whom I don't like, then Soyou my friend...you were insulting her..." Ken replied.

"Yah..." Eunji gave a slap on his hand, "Who insulted whom...she insulted me..." she again hit him, Jong Soo looked at her, "Your friend was bad to me" she said.

"No...she was pointing your bad things," Ken said and smile, he found it fun to irritate Eunji.

"Bad things? Then am I bad?" She pinched him, Ken reacted to it as it hurts, "Eomma!" Jong Soo called out with a serious face, "Why are you hurting appa?" he asked in a demanding tone.

"Jong Soo-ah...it hurts" Ken started his acting, "Look here" he pointed to the reddish spot on his arm.

"Yah...stop acting..." she again hit him.

"Eomma..." Jong Soo opened his tiny arms to block Eunji from hitting Ken, it made him laugh.

"Jong Soo-ah...appa didn't do anything wrong...eomma is hitting me" Ken acted again.

"Yah Kibum-ah...stop acting..." She again hit him. As it was fun, Ken didn't recognize Eunji calling him ‘Kibum-ah' and Eunji also didn't realize it.

"Eomma, don’t hit appa...he is good" Jong Soo hugged Ken, he couldn't stop laughing.

"Aigo...gomawo..." Ken hugged him and stuck his tongue out to Eunji, after showing a pout face Eunji went to the kitchen.

During dinner also Ken and Jong Soo showed an over-flowing love to each other. "Jong Soo-ah, ah..." Ken fed him, "Now appa..." Jong Soo fed Ken.

"For me?" Eunji asked and opened , Ken and Jong Soo looked at each other and smiled; both took their spoon to feed her but in the end, they themselves ate leaving Eunji disappointed.

Before bed, Ken asked Jong Soo to sleep with him for which he happily accepted; Ken closed the room after sticking his tongue out to Eunji, who was standing in the middle of the living room with disappointment.

The next day after they got into the car, "Jong Soo-ah, do you want to sit in the front?" Ken asked Jong Soo after Eunji sat down in the front passenger seat.

"Andwae...I won't give my seat" Eunji said in a firm tone. Ken and Jong Soo smirked at each other.

That night also they both were teasing her by saying a plan of going out for snacks leaving her home alone and they even brought ice cream and ate showing off before her as they feed each other.

Morning Ken woke up as he hears a familiar voice from the living room. Still, with half-closed eyes, Ken came out and saw Mr.Kim sitting on the couch, he waved his hand at him as he sips his coffee.

"You woke up!" Ken heard Mrs.Kim's voice and she hugged him.

"How are you Kibummie?" Mrs.Kim asked.

Ken didn't correct Mrs.Kim as of now he gave up his idea of correcting it after doing it numerous times whenever he talks to Mrs.Kim. She started with calling Ken once a weak but gradually increased it and Ken also didn't stop her. All in his past years he was said as an orphan but now h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter