Chapter - 15

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smile on Mrs.Kim's face got disappeared as soon as she saw the distance between Eunji and Ken while they walk towards them in the hotel restaurant. She gave a worried look to Mr.Kim who also noticed the distance between them and silence in their face. Like Ken said, Jong Soo came running to Eunji as soon as he saw her. Eunji and Ken came back in the morning to the hotel where Mrs.&Mr.Kim was staying and they had breakfast together.

"So what's your plan next, eomonim?" Ken asked.

"I want to go for shopping, Myungdong," Mrs.Kim said.

Mr.Kim looked at her as they planned to go for shopping but not to Myungdong; Mrs.Kim gave a stare at him to follow his lead without talking.

"It will be rush eomonim, that too this is weekend," Eunji said.

"I want to get gifts and dresses for my grandson," Mrs.Kim replied.

All five reached Myungdong and Mrs.Kim whispered something in Mr.Kim's ears, he nodded his head as a reply. Jong Soo grabbed Ken and Eunji's hand but Mrs.Kim asked him to go with her and told him that his parents will carry the bags. As they were walking in the crowded area, Mr.Kim quickly took the wrong way with Jong Soo as soon as his wife gave a signal at him, they left Ken and Eunji alone and walked in other direction.

Like they excepted Ken called Mr.Kim, "Where are you?" he asked.

'Ask, is Jong Soo with them?' Mr.Kim can hear Eunji's panic voice.

'We are in 9th block. Jong Soo-ah is with us' Mr.Kim lied to Ken even though they were in the next street to them.

"How did you go that long, abeonim? Okay wait there, we will come there?" Ken said with a pout face.

'Its okay Kibummie...you do shopping alone, lets us meet at that Italian restaurant for lunch' Mrs.Kim grabbed the mobile from her husband and told him.

"Jong Soo-ah is with them" Eunji dropped her shoulder in relief, "They told us to meet us in the restaurant for lunch," Ken said. Eunji nodded and they started to walk. There was an awkward silence between them.

"Eunji" he called her, "Are you happy that Jong Soo came to you in the morning like I said?" he asked. Eunji nodded with a small smile but still there was an awkward silence between them. He again called her, "Yesterday...Nicole...Nicole..." As there was one person distance between them, people were walking between them now and then; Ken felt disturbed and couldn't talk with her properly. Ken got frustrated so he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, "It is crowded so stick to me," he said. Eunji with a hesitation slightly hold his arm, both looked at each other but Ken didn't stop her.

"Nicole?" Eunji said to remind him about those hanging sentence.

"Huh...Nicole called me as she was not sleepy..." Ken said. Eunji nodded as a reply and Ken wondered why he is explaining her even though he doesn’t have to. 

Ken took her to a nearby cafe as they were no interest in shopping or to look around. He got her favourite drink and sat down across her.

"You said..." Eunji looked at Ken, "you went to the amusement park with Key but he has a girlfriend, how?" he looked confused. Eunji got a smile for her eagerness to hear the remaining story.

"Does he really have a girlfriend?" Ken asked.

"With this handsome face, don't you think that you will get a girlfriend?" Eunji asked.

Ken let a laugh for remembering his words, "Of course I will...you don't know, I have come across a lot of date offers in Norwich...now in office Sana that girl..." Ken started with an exciting tone.

"Sana?" Eunji interrupted him with her eyebrows furrowed.

Ken his lip, "Ah leave that...if Kibum has a girl how did you go out with him...?" he asked to divert the topic.

--FLASHBACK--

"Who brought all these Kimchi?" Eunji, who came last to the room, asked when she saw few Kimchi boxes that were kept on the dining table.

"Key Oppa," Naeun said without moving her eyes from her mobile.

"Key Sunbae? Has he come back?" Eunji asked.

"Dae...he came back."

"When did he come back?" Eunji asked curiously.

"He came..." Naeun looked up, "Unnie, how do you Key Oppa has gone home?" she asked with suspicious eyes.

"That is...Jonghyun Sunbae was talking..." Eunji hides that fact she asked him about Key.

Next day Eunji came across Key in the campus, he gave a smile. Eunji without any second thought raised her hand to wave; she realised that all her hate feelings for him has changed.

That weekend evening Taemin and Naeun planned to go out, so she asked Eunji and Bomi to accompany so that it won't be like Naeun going alone. After they all gathered together, girls was then informed that they are going to the amusement park which made the girls to get excited. Eunji saw Key with a pout face; he doesn't look excited. The first ride they all went is to viking ride. Once ride get started, everybody screamed in delight but soon they heard a different scream for help. Eunji looked behind to know who it is, it is none other than Key Sunbae, tightly hugging the safety belt as if his life depends on it and screaming with his eyes closed; she started laughing as she hears him screaming and scolding Taemin for his idea.

Before going to next ride, Eunji saw Onew convincing Key for next ride while Minho teasing him. Next ride they chose is the ride which goes upside down, Key said no but Jonghyun and Minho pulled him to go on the ride. This time also, Eunji couldn't stop laughing when she heard Key screaming for help. Key lost all his energy after next few rides. Eunji tried hard to stop laughing when she saw Key trying to be very cool before the girls after the rides. Before next ride, they grabbed ice cream to eat. While walking back to the rides, Eunji looked around for Naeun who was missing.

"Who are you looking for?" Eunji turned to Key when she heard his voice.

"Naeun-ah..." Eunji's eyes still wandering around to find Naeun.

"Taeminnie took her this way" Key pointed at the opposite side. "Should we go that way?" "No” Key shook his head, “Let them be alone." "Alone?" Eunji's face turned disappointed, "Hope no one sees them," she said. She looked for others who already got into the next ride, Key sat down on the bench.

"Are you not coming?" Eunji asked him.

"Aniyo, you carry on. I'm done with rides," he said.

Eunji chuckled and sat down on the bench with him. She looks at him and couldn't hide her laugh as she thinks of Key screaming in the rides.

"What is there on my face?" Key asked while she was laughing at him.

"No! Sunbae, you scream alot," Eunji said and laughs again.

"Ah...was it funny?" Eunji nodded her head, "Aish...this is why I don’t come to the amusement park. This Taemin tricked me," he said.

"Sunbae, do you hate rides?" Eunji asked.

"Dae...I think you enjoyed alot in the rides."

"I love rides; it was exciting and fun."

"Then carry on...why do you sit here?" Key asked, "I'm afraid of heights, so I can’t..." he shook his head.

"Its okay Sunbae. I had enough fun today," he said.

Key noticed Eunji still looks at her but this time with a smile on her face. "Are you still thinking about me screaming in the rides?" he asked.

"Sunbae...You look different than what I thought about you," Eunji said.

"What did you think about me?" Key turned to her side and asked curiously.

"I thought...Sunbae is a cold hearted, arrogant...dominating...then, bad, with a lot of attitude...show off..." she stopped when she saw Key with wide eyes.

"You didn't think one good thing about me?" he asked.

Eunji slowly shook her head, "Sorry," she murmured.

Key let a bitter laugh and turned away, "Yah...am I that bad person?" he asked.

"You looked like that...in my eyes," she said and tried to hide her laugh. Key shook his head in disappointment and didn't reply her.

"Sunbae..." Eunji called him after a silence. He looked at her, "What is the fight between you and Kyuhyun Oppa? Why were you chasing him that day?" she asked.

Key chuckled and looked at her, "After a year you are asking for the reason?" he asked.

Eunji gave a apology look at him. Key started laughing, "Kyuhyun Sunbae and his friends always tease Jonghyun, so that day I fought for Jonghyun...and you gave witness against me," he said pointing at Eunji.

"But it was you were chasing him and gave punches on Kyuhyun's face" Eunji gesture punching.

"Even he hit me before" Key gave his explanation.

“I didn’t see that” Eunji shook her head.

“So you saw only I'm hitting him?”

“Dae” Eunji nodded her head.

“Ah...jinja...” Key looked at her, “He also hit me on my face...I got burns in my hands and legs...I took medicines for two days.”

“Then even Kyuhyun Sunbae went to the infirmary” Eunji said nonchalantly.

“Yah...you still on his side... I'm telling you that he did wrong.”

“But he was good to me...Even his friends,” Eunji again said nonchalantly.

“Because you hate me.”

“Ah...” Eunji nodded her head as she recollects, “I hate you...” she quickly stopped and bites her tongue realising what she said. She looked at Key whose eyebrows are furrowed; Eunji gave a small smile, "Sorry," she said in low voice and felt embarrassed.

Key chuckled, “Jinja...no wonder that you hate me...” He smiled at her.

“Kyuhyun Sunbae and his friends are not bad...they are friendly...” she said in a low voice.

"Yah...They were the nosiest group and turn a place into chaos but you were close to them" Key tries to accuse Eunji.

"Sunbae's friends also very noisy," Eunji replied pointing Key.

"Oh really? Then what do you know about us?" Key lean back on the bench and asked her.

"You were noisy, close...like a family"

"Then about me?" Eunji's eyes furrowed, "You told I looked different now so what do think about me now?" he asked.

"Sunbae is a warm person, caring...likes to irritate Minho Sunbae" Key nodded with a smile, "but both always sit close or lean to each other..." Key chuckled, "likes Jonghyun Sunbae a lot and you both sometimes look like a couple..." Ken got a shy smile, "Taemin's eomma," she said as she recollects all their recent happenings.

"Right!" he said as he nods his head.

“Sunbae...” Eunji called him in low voice. Key looked at him, “Did you really had a plan to sue me?” she asked. Key got a smile as he recollects their argument in his room when Eunji and Bomi came to visit him after Sultang bites him. “I really don't have money to give as compensation” Eunji said as she slightly shook her head.

“Aniyo...” Key shook his head with a smile, “Those were just...angry words...I didn't have any idea like that...” he replied and smiled.

“Wae?” she asked.

“Do you want me to show everyone where Sultang bite me?” He showed his left side of his body; Eunji started laughing, “Do you want me get embarrass by myself showing where Sultang bite me, huh?” he asked, “No” Key shook his head. Eunji started laughing loud as he remembers how Sultang was chasing Key and Taemin; even Key got embarrassed thinking about it and covered his face as he laughs. 

Then there was a silence, both looked at each other and got a smile, turned away.

“Eunji...” Key called her; Eunji looked at him curious, “Why did you accept my apologies quickly?” He asked.

“That’s what all I need,” she said as she shrugged her shoulder. 

Ken got a smile and nodded at her; he also realized a small way to solve a problem but didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter