Chapter - 4

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" The girl pushed Eunji down and grabbed that guy's hand to leave the place.

"Eomma..." Jong Soo cried out when Eunji fell down.

Taemin got jolt up and his eyes went wide when he saw the guy's face who dashed him as they go out. Before he could realise it as real, they walked away.

"Taemin-ah, that is Kibum-ah...did you see?" Eunji came next and asked him who stood frozen.

"Dae Eunji. I saw him. He is real," he said after he had come out of the shock. "Hyung..." he called out and went out as Eunji follows him. Naeun stopped Jong Soo when he follows Eunji and took him in her hands, and tries to calm down him.

"Taemin-ah, where are they?" Eunji shouted as they look around the open space.

"Hyung..." Taemin shouted at the blue car that came out from the basement car parking. Taemin remembers well that it was the same car Jong Soo showed him last night. Eunji followed Taemin who started running behind the car; they ran on the road like mad people but after few distance, they lost the car in the traffic light.

"Taemin-ah, that is Kibum-ah...I know it's him," Eunji said to Taemin as they try to catch their breath.

"I know Eunji. It's him. Come with me..." Taemin said, and they went back to the store.

"Oppa, is it him?" Naeun asked as soon as they came to the store; she was in the entrance of the store waiting for them with Jong Soo.

"Yes Naeun-ah, its him," he said as he walks to the security room of the building. Eunji and others followed him back silently believing him that what he knows he is doing.

"Yes this blue car...zoom to the number plate," Taemin said the staff pointing the computer screen which shows the blue car that comes out of the basement car parking. Eunji and others are watching them.

"It is a rental car," the staff said as he points the sticker on the car.

"Can you get me that rental car office address?" Taemin asked.

"Okay. There two or three branches for this company," he said after a moment of thought and looked for the address.

Taemin saw determined face of Eunji, it tells him that he can't leave her back. So Taemin turned to Naeun, "Naeun-ah, you and Jong Soo again check in to the hotel room. We will back soon," he said. Naeun nodded back.

"Eomma...Appa?" Jong Soo stretched his arms to Eunji, Naeun passed him to her.

"Dae...it is appa. Samcheon and I will come back soon. Till then be with Imo, okay?" Eunji said and kissed his cheeks before dropping down. Jong Soo nodded and went back to hold Naeun.

"Cole...what are you doing?" The guy stopped the girl from packing things in their hotel room.

"Ken...lets go back to Norwich," the girl replied.

"No...You still haven't finished your work here Nicole," Ken replied.

"Its okay Ken...let's go back," Nicole pleaded him.

"Why?"

"Ken...Can't you see that my dream is coming true?" Nicole whined.

"No, why do you think like that?"

"Did you forget what happened in the store?" Nicole asked as she grabs his shirt.

"Cole, it may be some misunderstanding," Ken replied.

"No, why do all of a sudden a girl comes and hug you? Why does it happen for us?" Nicole said as she buries her face in his chest.

"I don't know but I think they may thought someone else..." Ken replied as he hugs her.

"Lets go back Ken. I’m scared..." Nicole cried.

"Don't be scared...nothing will happen...Remember soon we are going to get married?" Ken asked as he wipes off her tears after pulling away from the hug.

"I feel something is wrong..."

"No...everything is fine..." Ken replied.

Before she could reply they heard the door bell, "Look they have come here too," Nicole said.

"No, let me go and check" Ken turned but she stopped him.

"I will check. You be here," Nicole said and went to open the door.

Taemin and Eunji were standing when Nicole opened the door ajar; she got angry. "What do you want?" she asked in cold tone.

"We are here..." while Taemin started to talk, Eunji peaked inside the room, "Kibum-ah..." Eunji called out louder when she saw the person inside the room who is familiar to her and went inside pushing Nicole aside.

"Kibum-ah..." she hugged Ken while he looked confused, "I missed you..." she started crying, "Why didn't you come to see us?" she spoke between the sobs.

"What are you doing, you ?" Nicole pushed Eunji down.

"Yah...Who the hell are you to do this to her? She is his wife..." Taemin shouted as he helps Eunji.

"Hey hey...wait...who is my wife?" Ken interrupted them.

"Hyung..." Taemin looked confused, "It's Eunji, your wife...I'm Taemin..." Taemin explained.

"Oh I'm sorry...I don't know both of you..." Ken replied pointed both. Nicole gave a proud smile.

"Kibum-ah, what are you saying? I'm Eunji..." Eunji step forward but he shook his head.

"I'm not Kibum as you say. I'm Ken..." Taemin and Eunji looked at each other as confused.

"Andwae...you are Kim Ki Bum...hyung don't play like this..." Ken shook his head, "hyung look..." Taemin next took his wallet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter