Chapter - 28

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a silence in the car after they dropped Jong Soo at his school; Ken wanted to talk with Eunji after she saw Nicole in the video call but Eunji didn’t give him that chance; reality hits Eunji as soon as she saw Nicole - six months time period came to her mind, those forgotten doubts regarding Ken’s looks and activities which he did for her before leaving to Daegu, most important thing that came to her mind is that his memory hasn’t come back yet. So she doesn’t know how to react after she sees Nicole because she doesn’t know what is in his mind – real Kibum or Nicole’s Ken. Knowing that he wants to talk with her, Eunji avoided him for the past two days as she might break down before him.

To make the situation worse, Nicole has sent Eunji a Wedding invitation for her and Ken’s wedding. Today morning when Ken came out of his room after he got ready for work, he saw Eunji standing frozen, holding the invitation in her hand.

“What is it?” Ken got the card from her; his eyes went wide and his mind quickly alerted him to talk with Eunji but before he could open his mouth she walked away.

Ken looked at Eunji to grab her attention while driving the car but she didn’t move her eyes from her mobile. Ken felt thankful to Jong Soo today morning as he was the reason for Eunji coming in his car. For the past two days, Eunji has been dropping Jong Soo at his school in her car so Ken has to go to his work alone in his car. After the first day, Ken tried to go with them in her car but Eunji avoided him by telling him the reason that she was meeting in the client's office so she couldn't drop him off at his office. Today morning also Eunji tried to take Jong Soo with her but Ken used Jong Soo and made him say, “Eomma, let go in appa’s car” but Eunji doesn’t want to go with Ken; in the end, Jong Soo pulled her to Ken’s car.

“Eun…” Ken started but got interrupted when her mobile started raining.

“Ah, Naeun-ah…I’m on my way…no, I will do it… it's hard…okay…wait” she disconnected the call.

Ken looked at her again but she didn’t turn to his side. Ken thought after they drop Jong Soo at his school, he can talk to her but still, she is not giving him his chance so he pulled over the car on their way.

“Eunji, we need to talk,” Ken said.

“I'm late for my work” Eunji replied without looking at him.

“It won't cost much if you are late, we need to talk,” Ken said in a serious tone. But without replying to him, Eunji was about to open the car door to get down. “Okay…we are moving,” Ken said in anger to stop her. Till they reached her office they both didn’t talk with each other. Eunji felt like a fool for her behavior; she knows that Ken wants to talk and she should allow him to talk but she was afraid that she might break down before him, she doesn’t want him to see her like that; once she has stood crying, begging before him for her son but all the time she can't be like that, now her hope got scattered that Ken will get back his memory and stay with her forever so now she decided that she can't stay weak or show her weakness before him that's why she started avoiding him.

“Eunji…” he called when she walked to her office. She stood for a second but without turning back she walked inside her office.

“Hyung…” Taemin tapped on Ken’s shoulder when Ken didn't respond to him. Ken, after coming to his cabin, was thinking about how to talk with Eunji, whether to call her again or go back to her office so he didn't realize when Taemin came to his cabin. Taemin called him twice but Ken was still in the same position – leaning back on his chair with closed eyes. So Taemin tapped his shoulder to make him come back to his senses.

“What are you thinking, Hyung?” Taemin asked, but Ken didn’t reply to him. “What is this?” Taemin asked as he took the card which was in front of Ken. It was Ken and Nicole's wedding invitation. “Hyung, what is this?” Taemin asked Ken in shock.

“Wedding Invitation,” Ken said in a low voice without looking at him.

“I know it is a wedding invitation…why is it here? Why is your name there?” he asked in anger.

“Forgot? Six months is going to get over” Ken said and looked at him, “So I should go back” Ken can see Taemin’s face turning red in anger.

“Hyung!” Taemin shouted, “Are you mad? Still can’t you understand that you are Kim Kibum?” Ken remained silent, “In all these days after being with us, still can't you realize that we are telling you the truth?” Taemin asked and looked at the card again, “You still believe this?” He asked showing the card at Ken, “If you believe in this, then why did you go to Daegu, why did you get close to Imo and Samcheon…Naeun-ah told me that Eunji said that you did so much for her on this trip…Why are doing all these to Eunji? Tell me, Hyung” Taemin shouted.

“Because…” Ken started in a low voice, “Eunji needs all these…” he said.

“Only that?” Taemin shouted back, “Only that is the reason? If she needs all these, then who are you to do these for her?” he shouted. Ken is silent. “Do something before it gets late” Taemin said and walked out after throwing the card on Ken's table.

Before Ken could reach Eunji's office, she already left alone to pick up Jong Soo; Ken felt disappointed. During dinner, Eunji didn't look at him and also didn't respond to him.

Eunji was cleaning and arranging the plates and cups in the kitchen again and again because she knew Ken was still standing behind her to talk with her.

“What do you want?” Eunji asked without turning to him after she brought down her shoulder realizing that he is determined to talk with her.

“Eunji, I...” Ken started after taking a deep breath.

“When are you leaving?” she asked in a cold tone without turning to him.

“Eunji, listen...” He again started as he moved near to see her face but she turned away to hide her face.

“I will take Jong Soo out when you are leaving so it won't be a problem...he can't stop you...” She said. Ken can realize that her voice is getting cracked slowly, he moved a step closer but she again moved away and still tries to keep herself busy in the kitchen.

“Ah...passport...abeonim will give you back...now he won't stop you...” Eunji bit her lower lips to stop herself from crying.

Ken didn't move, stood still, and let her talk.

“Jong Soo...I will make sure that he won't disturb you anymore...I hope he will understand” tears rolled down from her eyes, she wiped them off soon to hide them from him.

“It's my mistake... When you said you would be his appa, I thought... You...you will be staying...” She stopped to wipe her tears, “You can be his appa from anywhere... I misunderstood...”

Ken can understand her feelings even before she tells him but still, he didn't reply to her.

“Abeonim and Eomonim... They will miss you...they are elderly people so you got close...now I can understand it...” Her voice cracked down.

Ken was watching her with his hands crossed from her behind; he knows how she feels inside her.

“But why did you take me to my eomma?” Eunji asked in a bold tone, looking at him after she wiped away her tears. Ken didn't reply, “Ah...did you feel pity on me? Or...did you...did you think that I and Jong Soo will be alone again?” Ken this time also didn't reply to her, “Why do you pity me? Who are you to pity me?” She shouted at him in anger before him, “I and my son lived all alone these years...we can live alone...why do you care, we either live or die...”

“Eunji...” Ken interrupted before she could finish her last word, “Shut up...” Ken, who was standing silently before her, now shouted at her in anger and pinned her on the countertop. “Don't ever say that?” He grinds his teeth in anger. Eunji can see anger in his eyes for her words but still, she didn't want to stop.

“Why not? Why do you care, we either live or die...” She repeated the same words and she can see his face turning even redder in anger.

“Because I'm his appa and you are his eomma'' he shouted at her; Eunji kept silent and saw him hanging his head low to be calm. He took a deep breath before looking up with determined eyes, “And, I love you” he crashed his lips on hers. Eunji's eyes went wide in shock, she didn't expect it.

They looked at each other after he pulled away from the kiss; Eunji could see the love in his eyes, it was now different from a few minutes back which was filled with anger.

With slight hesitation, “Did...did you get back your memories?” she asked.

“Ani” he shook his head.

Eunji slightly leaned back in confusion, “Then?” she asked.

“I again fell in love with you” he replied, looking into her eyes.

‘Those eyes never lie to me,' she thought as she brought her hands to his shoulders.

“Kibum-ah...” She doesn't know what to say.

Understanding her hesitation, “I don't care whether I'm Ken or Key...all I know is now I love you, Eunji-yah” he said.

“Kibum-ah...” She murmured his name as tears rolled from her eyes, she leaned forward to kiss his lips.

(From now Ken will be mentioned as Key as he doesn't care about Ken or Key)

When Key started responding to her kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her closer. They didn't rush their kiss, it was slow and sweet; the words which they wanted to convey were said through that kiss. Slowly they drown in the kiss; they both were good kissers so natural they can realize each other's thoughts during the kiss. They didn't intend to stop the kiss until they heard Jong Soo's voice.

“Eomma...” Jong Soo who was sleeping when Eunji came to the kitchen now woke up and was walking towards the kitchen as he was rubbing his eyes; he looks sleepy.

Key and Eunji quickly pull away from their kiss and Eunji wipes out her tears stains.

“Eomma...I want to...” he stopped when he saw Key. “Appa...” He called out in an excited tone.

“Jong Soo-ah, what do you want?” Key asked as he crouched down at him.

“I came to see eomma” he pointed at Eunji, who now gives a bright smile. “Eomma, sing for me,” he said and gestured to her to lift him.

“Okay, let's go back to sleep,” she said and walked to the room.

Eunji” Key called her in a soft voice; Eunji stopped her way but didn't turn to him. “You didn't reply,” he said. Key wants to hear those words from her.

“What should eomma tell?” Jong Soo asked with a confused expression on his face. Ken didn’t reply so he looked at Eunji for an answer.

“Good Night,” she said to Jong Soo.

“Oh….” He nodded his head with a perfect O and looked at Key, “Good Night, Appa” Jong Soo said with a smile and leaned on Eunji’s shoulder to sleep.

“Good Night,” Eunji said without turning to him.

Key shook his head in disappointment and was about to stop her but she went inside her room. In a few seconds, he heard Eunji singing for Jong Soo; he entered the room when Eunji finished her song. As soon as she heard the sound of the doorknob, Eunji quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

“Eunji” Key called her without disturbing Jong Soo who was sleeping next to her but she didn’t open her eyes; again Key called her along by tapping her shoulder but still, Eunji didn’t open her eyes and pretended to be moving close to Jong Soo. Key with his usual annoyed face walked out of the room; as soon as he went out, Eunji opened her eyes and got a smile thinking of his words. ‘I Love You Eunji-yah’ these words kept on ringing inside her head.

“Not so soon, Kibum-ah,” she said to herself and went to sleep.

The next morning, Key tried to talk with Eunji but she was busy in the kitchen like usual.

“Eunji-yah” Jong Soo looked at Key when he called Eunji while they were eating.

“What is it, appa?” he asked.

Eunji got a smile when Key struggled to answer him, “Ah…coffee” Key replied.

“Oh…eomma, coffee for appa,” Jong Soo said to Eunji.

When they reached the door, Eunji asked Jong Soo to come with her in her car, “Appa is busy” she said as a reason when Jong Soo asked her for the reason.

“Ani, I'm not…” Key replied immediately; He thought of talking with her after they drop Jong Soo at his school but to avoid such a chance, Eunji asked Jong Soo at first to come with her in her car.

“It's okay, appa…let eomma drop me today” Jong Soo moved to Eunji. Key got jaw dropped for his reply. Usually, he sticks to Key to go to school but today it was the opposite.

“Jong Soo-ah, appa will…” Key started to convince him.

“It's okay appa… let's go together when you are free” Jong Soo’s words gave him disappointment while Eunji chuckled. Jong Soo looked at Eunji, “Let's go eomma'' he said and grabbed her hand to walk out of the house.

“Okay I will also come with you…drop me at my office,” Key said while Eunji was opening the car door for Jong Soo.

“I'm going to my client’s place so I can't” Eunji replied, suppressing her laugh for his disappointed face.

“But…” Eunji turned to him, “You still didn’t tell me” Key said with eager eyes.

“What eomma wants to say now, appa?” Jong Soo from the backseat asked Key, he sounded annoyed.

“Oh…sorry…bye” Eunji waved at him, suppressing her laugh.

“Eunji, not this” Key stepped closer to her.

“Appa” Jong Soo called him in an annoyed tone, “It is getting late for school,” he said.

“Ah sorry,” Eunji quickly got inside the car and started the engine before Key could stop her.

With a disappointed look, Key was watching Eunji’s car getting disappear at the corner. Key turned back when he heard a giggling sound; it was those two ladies who were once misunderstood about Key and Eunji.

Key gave an embarrassed smile and bowed slightly to greet them; they both had a teasing smile on their face.

“Somebody is missing someone so much,” the first lady said in a teasing tone.

“Is she correct, Kibum-ssi?” the second lady asked Key in a teasing tone.

Key felt embarrassed and quickly walked to his car after again bowing at them. Key, who was walking to his cabin with a smile thinking of Eunji playing hard on him, stopped his way to his cabin when he saw Taemin standing before his cabin with his hand on his hip and blocking Key's way.

“I want to hear it, Hyung. Don’t hide from me” Taemin said after he looked at him from head to toe.

“What do you want to hear, I love you. Move” Key pushed Taemin and walked inside.

“I love you?” Taemin looked confused, “I want to know the reason for his smile but he said…I love you,” he asked himself and entered Key’s cabin. “Hyung…Why did you ask me such a question?” Taemin asked as he leaned forward to Key after he sat on his chair.

“Then what do you want to hear?” Key pushed Taemin back to his chair.

“I want to know why you're smiling. Naeun-ah said to me that Eunji came to the office with a wide smile…” Key didn’t reply to him and acted as if he was working on his laptop, “She also came smiling, you also came smiling, then you asked me about ‘I Love you,’…why?” Taemin did a calculation inside his head, “Wait, Hyung, did you tell Eunji ‘I love you,’?” he asked with wide eyes. Key didn’t reply and pretended like he didn’t hear him. Again Taemin leaned forward, “Tell me, Hyung…did you say to her ‘I love you,’?” he asked again. Before Key could reply, Taemin got a message from Naeun.

“Oh Oh…Hyung, did you propose to her?” He showed Naeun’s text message to Key.

‘Oppa, Key Oppa proposed to Eunji Unnie’ Naeun sent him a message.

“Yah, why are you both like this?” Key was about to grab Taemin’s mobile but Taemin quickly moved away.

“Tell me, Hyung, did you propose to her?” he asked Key again.

Key nodded his head with a shy smile, “But she didn’t reply to me” Key said with a slight pout face.

“Really, Wae?” Taemin looked confused.

“But she…” Key stopped as he thought of their kiss; he got to remember that Eunji initiated their second kiss.

“What?”

“Ani, but she didn’t,” he said and hid about their kiss. Key knows that kiss is her reply; it is silly but still, he wants to hear those words from her.

“Hyung…” Taemin’s words made him come back to his senses. “If you love Eunji, then does it means that you are staying back?” he asked him.

Key remained silent for a moment, “Taemin-ah, do you trust Hyung?” he asked.

“Dae, Hyung” Taemin nodded confidently.

“Then wait for my answer,” Taemin got disappointed with the answer, “Now go to work” Key pushed Taemin.

“Work? Then are you not coming?” Taemin asked.

“Where?”

“Today we have a meeting at a hotel conference room with a European client, forgot?” Taemin said. Key almost forgot about everything as his mind was occupied with Eunji.

“Jung Eunji...” Key entered the living room as he called Eunji in a loud voice when he came back home in the evening.

Eunji, as if she was expecting Key with such an expression, chuckled and ran to her to hide; she was about to close the door after she entered her room but Key was successful in stopping her from closing the door fully. When Jong Soo stepped in to support his appa by preventing Eunji from closing her door, Eunji gave up on fighting to close the door as she may hurt Jong Soo by mistake. Key has to chase after Eunji who went inside the room when she refuses to stop.

“Eunji, stop” he shouted as he stepped onto the bed while Eunji jumped from the bed.

After defending himself from Eunji's pillow attack, Jong Soo and Key successfully pinned her on the bed.

“What did you say to Sana?” Key asked as he pinned her hand to the bed.

Eunji smiled, “Didn't she tell you?” She asked. Key still tried to maintain his poker face while he wanted to laugh.

“Unnie, it is wonderful that Key Oppa fell in love with you,” Naeun said with a wide smile to Eunji when they were talking in the conference room. Naeun kept on nagging Eunji for the reason for her shy smile and happy face. So in the end, Eunji told her that Key proposed to her last night. Like Key, Eunji also didn't tell the kiss part to Naeun.

“Still it is like a dream,” Eunji said as she recollected Key's words.

“It's not a dream, Unnie” Naeun pinched Eunji's arm.

“Ah...apa...” Eunji said and showed a fake angry face but started laughing when Naeun brought out her puppy eyes.

“Unnie, it is far better than him getting back his memories, right?” Naeun asked.

“I wanted him to get back his memories but this is so surprising,” Eunji said with a shy smile.

“Of course...Key Oppa is full of surprises”

“But still Naeun-ah...” Eunji leans back in her chair and lets out a long sigh.

“Wae, Unnie?” Naeun leaned forward and asked in a worried tone.

“Nicole...” Naeun's face turned angry, “She said that she will come back,” Eunji said and recollected seeing Nicole on video call; her evil smile gives Eunji her chills even if she thinks about it now.

“Unnie...” Naeun held Eunji's hand, “Don't think about her...even if she comes back, you tell her that you are his real wife on her face boldly…” Eunji didn’t reply, “Don’t worry…now Key Oppa himself will send her out...even if he didn't do it, now you have so many people on your side...eomma, appa, Taemin oppa's parents, Key oppa's parents, your eomma...so many people on your side...we will kick her out for you...so don't worry,” Naeun said in a bright tone to encourage Eunji.

“Ani...” Eunji looked at Naeun in worry, “She doesn't look just bad...evil” she said.

“So what? Did you forget how Key oppa's eomma behaved with you before?” Eunji recollected their airport incident; Eunji's hand without her senses went to her cheeks where Mrs.Kim gave a tight slap on her face. Eunji shook her head with wide eyes, Naeun chuckled, “Then she will handle Nicole in a better way” she said and both laughed thinking about Mrs.Kim. “But still...” Naeun leaned back in her chair and thought for a moment, “Unnie, let's practice...” She said.

“What practice?” Eunji looked confused.

“Before handling Nicole, lets to practice with Sana”

“Sana?” Eunji still looked confused, “Oh yah...Sana...that office girl!” Eunji recollected Key mentioning Sana.

“Yes… let's go to the office to meet her…” Naeun said confidently.

“But Naeun-ah…” Eunji hesitated.

“No but Unnie, let's do practice,” Naeun said and smirked at Eunji.

“Naeun-ah, what if Kibum-ah sees us?” Eunji asked Naeun as they stepped inside the elevator.

“He is not here, Unnie...Oppa told me that they have a client meeting in a hotel” Naeun encouraged Eunji.

“What if someone stops us?” Eunji asked.

“Who will stop us? My husband is one among the board of directors and my father-in-law owns this company” Naeun proudly said and Eunji laughed at it.

After talking, Eunji and Naeun came to Suho's cabin, to ask for a day off. When he asked for the reason, they didn't give a proper reply. In the end, Suho understood that stopping them is a waste so he sent them out as they wished. Then Naeun and Eunji came to Key's office together after Naeun informed Eunji that Taemin told her that many in their office don't know much about Key and most importantly about his marital status. So to tell the truth, Eunji and Naeun came to his office.

When Naeun steps out of the elevator, a few staff members can recognize her as she has come to office parties along with Taemin. Naeun secretly pointed to Eunji at Sana who was discussing with another staff member about a file.

“Welcome madam!” one of Taemin's secretaries walked to Naeun and greeted her.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Naeun greeted him back, “Is Oppa there in his cabin?” Naeun asked as if she didn't know.

“No Ma'am...He and Ken-ssi have gone for a client meeting. What can I do for you, ma'am?” He asked.

“Oh...unnie, your husband is not in the office” Naeun reacted as if she didn't know about that either. Naeun's words caught Sana's attention like Naeun thought and she walked to Eunji and Naeun.

“Husband?” Taemin's secretary asked in a low voice and looked at Eunji in confusion.

“Dae, she is Eunji, Kibum oppa's wife,” Naeun said pointing at Eunji.

“Kibum?” Sana murmured and looked at Naeun.

Naeun smiled at her, “Dae. Kibum. His real name is Kim Ki Bum and she is his wife.” Sana looked shocked at Eunji, who greeted her, “Dae, I'm his wife, Jung Eunji” Eunji replied with a smile and then smirked at Naeun, who was already smiling at her.

“We were on our way to pick Jong Soo, their kid from school” Naeun added.

“Kid?” Sana again looked shocked.

“Dae...Kim Jong Soo, our son...” Eunji said and couldn't contain her wide smile because of her own words as she is finally telling everybody proudly, who is her husband.

This went across the office like wildfire; when Key and Taemin came back after the meeting, they could sense some hot topic was going on between the staff but didn't know what it is. So Taemin asked his secretary and he informed them about their girls' visit and what they said.

“You cheat, why you can’t tell me that you are married and have a kid when I asked for a date” Sana blamed Key and scolded him for hiding the truth. Taemin couldn't stop laughing at Sana's words; he knows that Key doesn't have the wrong intention to hide but he did because he himself isn't sure about anything. Key being blamed was fun to Taemin.

“I told her you are Jong Soo's appa and I'm his eomma” Eunji smiled at Key.

Key remembered the moment he said those words to her and got a smile but suppressed it; like yesterday he again wanted to kiss her, he could have kissed her if Jong Soo wasn't near them. He turned to Jong Soo and stopped the thought of kissing her.

“Am I right, Jong Soo-ah?” Eunji asked Jong Soo following Key's eye movement.

“Dae, it is right.” Jong Soo replied with his innocent eyes.

“But...” Key tightened his grip on Eunji's hand, “You didn't say to me still?” He said.

“Appa” Key and Eunji turned to Jong Soo who called out Key in an annoyed tone and also he looked upset. “What you want to hear from eomma?” He asked in annoyance as he was watching Key questioning Eunji from yesterday.

“Ah...appa...” Key was surprised by Jong Soo's voice and couldn't make up any lies.

Using it as a chance, Eunji pushed away Key and made Jong Soo sit on her lap after kissing him on his cheeks.

“You both listen to me now,” Eunji said in a loud voice to divert the topic.

“What is it?” Key sat comfortably, resting his head on the headboard.

“Tomorrow I have to go for a meeting in Incheon,” Eunji said and explained to them that Naeun was supposed to go but as she was pregnant, Eunji came forward to go for the meeting instead of her.

“So, can I go alone or should I take Jong Soo with me?” Eunji asked.

“Eomma, go alone. I will be with appa” Jong Soo quickly moved from Eunji to Key's lap. Eunji got a jaw drop for Jong Soo's quick behavioral change - getting annoyed at Key for nagging Eunji to ditch Eunji for Key.

Key started laughing at her reaction, “Both ideas are rejected” Key replied.

“Then, I shouldn't go to the meeting?”

“Aniyo... let's all go together to Incheon” Key said in an excited tone.

“Really?” Eunji got excited before Jong Soo could.

“Dae, after your meeting, let's go out together,” Key said and Jong Soo accepted it happily.

After dinner, Eunji was packing things in her room for their next morning trip to Incheon while Key was sitting comfortably on the bed next to Jong Soo.

“Eunji...” Key called her in a low voice. He looked into her eyes, “I didn't mean to hide it from her” he started to explain hiding his marital status to Sana.

“I know...” Eunji interrupted him.

There was silence in the room. Key was watching her as she was struggling to talk with him.

“I didn't want to come to your office without informing you” she started. Key gets a smile when he realizes that something is still blocking her that's why she was still cautious about her action toward him.

“I said them because... I want...” She looked at him, he was already looking at her with a smile, “I want...can you get it?” She said.

Key nodded his head, he can see that she was happy with his proposal and she wants to be like a normal couple but still something is holding her up.

“It's okay...even if you didn't come also, I could have told them,” he said. Key was still disappointed that Eunji still didn't say those words but decided to give her time. “Okay tomorrow is a long day so let's sleep soon,” he said as he adjusted the pillow and slept comfortably next to Jong Soo. Eunji got a smile for Key being comfortable around her now and wondered why she still couldn't be like him; it may be because of Nicole's thoughts running inside her head.

The next day they woke up early and Key drove him to Incheon and checked in at a hotel.

“Oh, it is a single bedroom,” Eunji said as soon as they enter their hotel room.

“Dae...but this bed fits three people,” Key said nonchalantly. Eunji got a shy smile; maybe these are the steps Key takes to look like a normal couple.

After Eunji went for a meeting, Key and Jong Soo roamed around and had nice food. They decided to go to the beach after Eunji came back. Eunji, in between her meetings, often texts Key to know about their whereabouts. Key sends her a reply with photos of him and Jong Soo enjoying the day.

‘I'm jealous’ she texted back to him.

After dinner they went to the beach together and had a nice time walking together, chasing each other, taking photos together, and had a video call with Mrs.&Mr.Kim.

“Ah, my legs are paining...I can't walk” Eunji said as she removed her heels.

Before she could react next, Key lifted her in his arms in bridal style.

“Yah...put me down,” she said with wide eyes in shock.

“Appa, andwae...let me take a photo” Jong Soo shouted in excitement.

Key, who has no idea of dropping her down, brought his head close to hers and had a wide smile on his face for the photo. When she saw his smile and being close, Eunji slowly tightened her grip around his neck. Key's eyes noted her hand movement and looked at her with a smile while she hid her face in the crock of his neck with a shy smile.

“Say Kimchi...” Jong Soo's voice made them come to their senses.

They took a few happy photos and went back to their room. Eunji made Jong Soo sleep between her and Key for which Key didn't stop her.

The next morning Eunji went to her meeting while Jong Soo and Key stayed in the room and did their favorite hobbies like dancing to girl group songs, watching variety shows, etc.

After Eunji came back from her meeting in the afternoon, they went to lunch together and shopping in the nearby marketplace. Eunji was checking a few seashore decoratives in the market; Key and Eunji heard somebody calling Key.

“Yah Key...Key...” A person was waving at him in excitement and was coming near them in between the crowd.

“OMO, it is Changsub” Eunji said.

“Changsub? Who is he?” Key looked at the person who was coming toward them.

“He is Lee Changsub, your military friend. You both worked in the same batch” Eunji quickly said before Changsub could reach them.

“Yah Key” Changsub hugged Key with a wide smile, “How long has it been since we met each other?” He hugged him again.

“Huh Changsub-ah...how are you?” Key tried to act normal as he doesn't want him to know that he forgot everything.

“Yah... it's been a long time since we met...yesterday I saw you in the market...but you didn't look at me when I called you...” Changsub said in excitement.

“Oh really...” Key said and tried to be normal.

“Yah...you look different... I think after marrying Eunji you changed a lot...” Changsub looked at Eunji, “Annyeonghaseyo Eunji” he greets her. Eunji also greeted him back with a wide smile.

“Yah...there were so many rumors about you...” Eunji and Key looked at each other, “Is it true?” He asked.

“It is... rumors like you said...” Key said.

“Ah...yes...okay now come to my home,” he said.

Key and Eunji looked at each other and looked worried because they don't know how long they both can manage that Key is normal.

“It's okay Changsub, next time...” Key started.

“Ah...no no...Come to my home, don't you want to see my baby daughter?” He asked.

“Baby Daughter?” Jong Soo exclaimed before anyone could reply.

“Dae...my baby daughter...she is three months old...” He said with a shy smile.

“I don't know Chorong unnie was pregnant,” Eunji said.

“It's okay...” He turned to Key, “Is he your son?” Changsub asked Key who nodded his head with a smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jong Soo inminda” Jong Soo greeted with a wide smile.

“Aigo...cute...Do you want to see her?” He asked Jong Soo.

“Dae” Jong Soo nodded with excitement.

“Congrats Changsub” Key wished him.

“Yah...I thought you would tease me” he said and looked at Key, “You are...changed,” Changsub said in hesitation. Key and Eunji don’t know what to reply but before they could talk, “Come let's go to my home to see my baby” Changsub said.

“Dae, let's go!!!” Jong Soo exclaimed.

“Okay then come” Changsub holds Jong Soo’s hand. So Key and Eunji have no other way other than following him.

“Changsub-ah...you...” A girl opened the door with a louder voice as she was angry with her husband who was late home after going to grocery shopping but stopped when she saw the guests.

“Jagiya... it's Key...I told you right?” Changsub hugged the girl.

“Oh, I know... its Eunji” the girl hugged Eunji.

“Chorong-ie unnie...” Eunji hugged her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter