Chapter - 5

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taemin-ah, it is Kibum-ah...I know it's him..." Eunji said as they go back to their hotel room in his car after Taemin convinced her to go back.

"Hmmm I know," he said as he thinks.

"Then why did you ask me to leave that hotel?" Eunji asked in frustration.

"Eunji..." Taemin called out her without moving his eyes from the road. "I think hyung has forgot everything." he said. Eunji's eyes went wide.

"Can it happen?" Eunji asked.

"Yes it is possible. His car crashed down into the river, so it highly possible."

"But why did that girl also say he is Ken?"

"Don't know..." He shook his head, after a moment of thought, "Inform Kim Samcheon, he will help us..." he said.

"Huh...right, I will tell them...they should know..." Eunji said as she searches for her mobile inside her handbag.

"It must be APPA..." Jong Soo ran before Naeun could open the door. "Appa..." he called out as soon as he opens the door. "Eomma, where is Appa?" he asked as soon as he couldn't find his appa; he even went out and looked at both the sides to see whether his appa is hiding to give him surprise.

"Appa will come soon," Eunji said as she took him in his arms and went inside the room.

"Wae?" Jong Soo shouted, Eunji got jolt up and looked confused. Jong Soo struggled and got down from his eomma's arms. "I want my Appa now..." he sounds stubborn.

"Listen to me aegi..." Eunji started.

"No!!!" Jong Soo shouted in angry. Naeun and Taemin looked worried and tries to reach out him.

"Jong Soo-ah, appa..." Taemin started.

"Where is appa?" Jong Soo shouted and pushed Taemin's hand who was trying to get him in his arms. "I want to see him. My Appa..." Tears started rolling down from his eyes.

"Appa will come..." Eunji couched down to Jong Soo.

"When he will come?" he interrupted her.

"Soon aegi...We saw Appa, and he told he would come soon..." Taemin said.

"Andwae...You are lying" Jong Soo accused Taemin.

"Jong Soo-ah, behave properly..." Eunji raised her voice in angry.

"Aegi...Samcheon is telling the truth..." Taemin tries to explain.

"No...Samcheon is lying...Eomma is lying...all are lying to me..." he pointed his finger on all.

"We are not..." Taemin again tries to explain.

"Yes..." Jong Soo interrupted, "Samcheon told me appa has become a star..." Eunji looked at Taemin who is now trying to avoid looking at her, "We can't see him but I saw him. Eomma told me..." he pointed Eunji, "Appa will come back soon but he is not...you are lying to me," he shouted. Tears started rolling down from Eunji's eyes, "Eomma is sorry aegi" she opened her hands to Jong Soo.

"Eomma..." he went and hugged her with guilty. Naeun took Taemin alone to hear about what happened, leaving Eunji and Jong Soo alone.

"Did he sleep, Unnie?" Naeun who came inside after talking with Taemin, asked Eunji who was looking at already sleeping Jong Soo.

"Dae...I think he may get fever..." She said as she touches Jong Soo's forehead, "If he sleeps well, it will fine..." Eunji said.

"Kim Samcheon and Imo are on their way...will be soon here anytime..." Taemin said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oppa, is it really possible to forget like this?" Naeun asked.

"Yes it is possible..." Taemin nodded his head.

"Then why do that girl call him as Ken?" Naeun asked next.

"Even I doubt that...may be she also doesn't know he is Kibum-ah..." Eunji said to Taemin as he thinks.

"Then we should talk to them to know the truth..." Naeun said.

"But..." Naeun and Eunji looked at Taemin, "She is not letting us near hyung...Wae?" He asked.

"You doubt she is bad?" Naeun asked him. Taemin nodded.

"But why she has to?" Eunji asked him. Taemin shook his head. Before anyone could talk, they heard the door knock.

"Are you sure it is Kibum-ah?" Mrs.Kim asked Eunji as soon as she comes in.

"Dae eomonim, its him...I saw him in my own eyes..." her eyes get watery, "I touched him, I spoke with him..." Tears started rolling down from Mrs.Kim's eyes and hugged Eunji. Taemin nodded at Mr.Kim who looked at him for the answer.

"But he doesn't remember anything..." Taemin said to them.

"What? Wae?" Mr.Kim asked.

"May be because of the accident," Taemin replied.

"Yeobo...whatever it is, he is our son...I want to see him now..." Mrs.Kim said to Mr.Kim, "Lets go to him," she then said to Taemin.

The hotel staffs recognised Eunji and Taemin, before they could stop them, they enter into the elevator. When Ken opened the door, Mrs.&Mr.Kim couldn't believe in their own eyes, "Kibum-ah..." Mrs.Kim called out and hugged Ken.

"Is that you Kihum-ah?" Mr.Kim touched his face and hands.

"I thought I wouldn't see you again, Kibum-ah" Mrs.Kim started crying again as she hugs him. Ken and Nicole looked at each other with confused expression.

"Kibum-ah...Don't do this to eomma...I know you are angry at me but don't do this, eomma is sorry...sorry for abandon you and your wife...You know..." Mrs.Kim pointed Eunji, "Eomma asked her sorry, told her to come to our home...come back to us..." Mrs.Kim pleaded Ken after he had explained that he is not their son.

"Ahjumma...he is not your son..." Nicole interrupted politely.

"Who are you to tell that?" Mrs.Kim roared back.

"Ahjumma...she is the girl I'm going to get married with..." Ken tried to explain her.

"Kibum-ah...she is your wife..." Mr.Kim interrupted him and pointed Eunji, "Don't you remember you were so stubborn in marrying her?" Mr.Kim asked. Ken looked at Eunji who still has watery eyes.

"Now you have a son, Jong Soo..." Mrs.Kim said. Ken remember Jong Soo hugging his legs at the store.

"Kibum-ah, after accident I think you lost your memory..." Mrs.Kim said. Ken immediately looked at Nicole in shock, she looked confused.

"Enough ahjumma...he is not your son...Don't bluff...Leave the place or else I will call the cops now..." Nicole said to Mrs.Kim in angry tone.

"Are you threatening us? He is my son...I can prove it, if you want to go to officials, we are ready..." Mr.Kim roared back.

Mr.Kim didn't say those words to threaten Nicole, he called the cops. Ken and Nicole were called to the  Busan Metropolitan Police Agethe for enquiry.

"Like they say, I'm not Kibum. I don't know them. I'm Ken Lee, I work in Norwich trading corporation. This is my fiancee, Nicole Jung" Ken pointed Nicole who is standing next to him. Ken showed their passport. The cop looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter