Chapter - 3

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So it is finalised, Eunji-ssi and Naeun-ssi will be attending the conference in Busan. Is it okay for you, Suho-ssi?" CEO asked in the end of the meeting.
Suho looked at Eunji and with hesitation, he shook his head slightly to CEO.

"Wae?" CEO asked with his eyebrows raising high.

"I think I should go for that conference," Suho said. Naeun and Eunji looked at each other, CEO's face turned disappointed.

"Suho-ssi, as a manager you should be here when the client comes for the meeting. At the conference I think Naeun-ssi and Eunji-ssi can handle it..." CEO said in firm tone.

"But..." Suho started but CEO interrupted him, "It is my final decision Suho-ssi. I want you to be here for client meeting. Naeun-ssi and Eunji-ssi are going for the conference. Meeting is over. Let's get back to work." CEO stood up from the meeting.

"Eunji..." Suho stopped Eunji after coming out from the conference hall, "I will talk to him later. You don't have to go for the conference," he said.

"Its okay Suho...I can manage..." Eunji replied with a smile.

"How can you manage alone?" Suho whined.

"I'm also going with her Oppa..." Naeun interrupted him.

"But Jong Soo?? How can he be alone?" Suho asked back.

"I just thought...of going to Daegu" Eunji said in low voice.

Suho turned to Eunji, "Daegu? Wae?" he asked.

"Eomonim wants us to see, so I thought of going to Daegu...So after finishing the office works I think I can go there from Busan." Eunji finished.

"Key-ssi's parents?" Eunji nodded at him.

Suho didn't feel happy when he heard through Naeun that Mrs.&Mr.Kim visited Eunji and they accepted her. Already Eunji doesn't consider his marriage proposal so if she goes to Mrs.&Mr.Kim then, there is no way to think about it. So that made Suho to get sad. Naeun told him that they are in good terms and often contact Eunji.

"But how can you go alone there?" Suho asked Eunji again. Naeun has to suppress her laugh as she realizes that Suho was totally opposing Eunji's idea of going to Busan.

"Oppa...did you forget? I’m also going with unnie, I will ask Taemin Oppa to drive for us because it is near weekend and Oppa also wants to go to Daegu. Day time Oppa will take care of Jong Soo," Naeun explained. But Suho shook his head.

"Yah...don't do this...you have work here, so be here and do it. If we need anything I will call you," Eunji said in firm voice. Suho doisn't have any other choice other than nodding his head.

Jong Soo was so excited when he heard about visiting his Halmeoni and Halabeoji along with his Naeun Imo and Taemin Samcheon. Since the conference is on near the weekend, Jong Soo has to take two days break from his school that gave bonus happiness to him. With big excitement they prepare to go to Daegu. Like Jong Soo, Mrs.&Mr.Kim also very excited to welcome them. But Eunji felt strange to go to Busan, her hometown; she has a home but can't stay there, her eomma is there but she can't go and visit her, lately her brother Minki told her that he will be on business trip so there is no one to welcome her in her hometown.

Taemin drove the car for them, Eunji felt sad and her old memories crossed her mind when they reach Busan. She recollects the train station where she and Kibum met to leave to Seoul forever, some places where Kibum use to wait for her during weekends; it all gave her a happy feeling and also at the same time get sad that she has return back losing her husband and with her only son.

Taemin took the responsibility of looking after Jong Soo during day time. Near the conference venue, Taemin booked rooms for them. After Naeun and Eunji had gone for the conference, Taemin took Jong Soo for sightseeing like he promised. Both went for Art galleries, museums, Busan Tower and to food market for lunch. During breaks, Eunji calls them to know about their whereabout and also Taemin send photos to Eunji often. Day was fun filled, they took a lot of photos and eat as much as they can. Jong Soo always like to go out with Taemin because he won’t say no to Jong Soo, will buy him whatever his finger points which often let him get warning or scolding from Naeun and Eunji. Before coming back to hotel room, they went to nearby departmental store to get snacks which they can crunch in their room. Taemin was looking for Naeun's favourite snacks while Jong Soo select for him and Eunji.

"Jong Soo-ah, Do you like banana milk?" Taemin asked as he looks at the drinks, "What favour should I get?" he waited for the reply.

"Jong Soo-ah..." Taemin's eyes went wide and got panic when he is not there next to him. Taemin got panic and looked around, moved to next sections, as seconds pass by Taemin get worried. Finally, he saw Jong Soo standing near the ice cream section, "Jong Soo-ah..." Taemin ran and hugged him. "What are you doing here? Samcheon got scared..." Still his eyes didn't move from the place where he was looking, "What are you looking at?" Taemin turned to look at the cash counter where Jong Soo was looking at but there was no one.

"Jong Soo-ah, what are you looking at?" Taemin shooked Jong Soo; he looked at Taemin with wide eyes, "No one Samcheon," he said as he shook his head. "Lets go" Taemin once again look around to check whether is there anything suspicious or any known people are there but no one was there. After that till they enter into the car, Taemin didn't leave his hand and saw Jong Soo lost interest in shopping and thinks of something.

"Jong Soo-ah..." Taemin called him without moving his eyes from the road. Jong Soo turned to him, "What are you thinking?" Taemin asked. Jong Soo shook his head.

"Samcheon..." Jong Soo called Taemin after a moment of silence.

"Hmmm"

"How do appa look like?" Jong Soo asked which immediately made Taemin to get jolt up and looked at him. "Why do you suddenly ask about appa?" Taemin asked because he knows Jong Soo has seen his appa in photos as because Eunji got Kibum's photos in each room. Jong Soo furrowed his eyebrows to lead Taemin to know that he wants to know the answer.

"Arasseo...Appa..." Taemin brings the picture of his Key hyung in his mind while Jong Soo wait for his reply in curious. "Appa is slightly taller than me, thin...his hair color, he always changes it like Samcheon...Appa has slightly pointed nose...his laugh is scary but doesn't know how Eunji liked him even though he is not her ideal type..."

"Samcheon..." Jong Soo interrupted and he sounds little angry.

"Arasseo...sorry...huh...Appa is a fashionista...always wear good clothes..." Jong Soo now got smile and his eyes shows even more curiosity, "Appa got a lot of clothes so once Samcheon has broke into his wardrobe and took his expensive coat..."

"Samcheon...its bad..." Jong Soo whined.

Taemin chuckled. "Appa can pull off any style; he looks cool even in a simple white T-shirt and jeans, but he is obsessed with shorts...he has designed a lot of dress for us during our college programmes..."

"Really?" Jong Soo asked in curious and looks happy.

"Dae...Appa started wearing matching clothes with eomma after he starts liking her...they show off a lot as a couple..." Jong Soo giggled.

"Then Samcheon, do appa like cap?" Jong Soo asked after a moment of thought.

"Hmmm yes...appa always wear cap or hat whenever he goes out, he also has a lot of sunglasses," Taemin said and looked at Jong Soo who has full of smiles. "Why do you ask about appa?" Taemin asked Jong Soo after parking the car in the hotel basement.

"Nothing Samcheon," he said and smiles at Taemin while he helps him to remove the seat belt. After that Taemin didn't ask him again.

Jong Soo wants to go to beach but Eunji already said Taemin not to take him to beach. So not to make him disappointed, Taemin and Jong Soo went to hotel swimining pool. They played few water games there; Taemin helped him to swim and had fun in swimining pool. Eunji and Naeun will eat dinner in conference, So Taemin and Jong Soo ate dinner in hotel garden restaurant after they washed up. In Taemin's room they were watching TV while they wait for Naeun and Eunji. As they have roamed all day, Jong Soo gets sleep soon than his usual time.

"Hey aegi..." Taemin said in bright tone as soon as he opens the door for Naeun.

"Hey Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter