Chapter - 11

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the day Amber have to leave, she stayed in Seoul for next two days after meeting Eunji and Jong Soo. Before she leaves to Norwich, Ken showed her the office where now he is working with Taemin and even introduced him to her. Taemin was already informed about Amber through Naeun, but he didn't thought Ken will bring her to office. Amber looked around the office and even looked through Ken's work, some were highly official ones, "They trust you," Amber said.

"How are you saying?" Ken asked as he was busy in his computer.

"They have given you a lot of information about important projects," Amber said as she looks at few files. Ken only gave a smile as a reply.

Taemin came to Ken's cabin to have a chat with Amber; to his surprise he didn't feel anything wrong in her behavior, that strange bad vibes that he got when he saw Nicole doesn't come while talking with Amber. The cabin was funfilled with Amber's jokes and her loud laugh.

"So what do you think?" Ken asked after he dropped her before the airport that day morning.

"Still the same," Amber said as she moves her luggage.

"Are you sure?" Ken again asked. Amber looked at him and gave a sharp look.

"Ken...I don’t feel anything wrong here. Try to know who is Kibum and who are you?" she said.

"But..."

"No but...that girl Eunji is very sweet and kind. She won’t cheat you...can't you see that?"

"Yes...I can but..."

"Ken" he looked at her, "Everything will be fine, things will get place in order, don't worry" she hugged before going inside the airport. Ken waited there till she gets disappears and came home thinking.

Eunji and Jong Soo were ready to work and school but were waiting for Ken to eat breakfast together. "Appa!" Jong Soo came running to him as soon as he came inside. Eunji served them breakfast, Ken notices that smile which was got disappeared on Eunji's face has come back on her face after two days. He can understand that Eunji has been worried about Amber's sudden visit and also understood that even though Eunji wants to stick to the promise they made to him, her heart still suffers hard to accept the fact that he leaves her soon.

That day passed away as Ken thinks about Amber and Taemin's words. In the end he decided to know who is Kibum first and how is he related to Ken. After dinner, Eunji was cleaning the kitchen. With a lot of hesitation, he entered the kitchen; she looked at him for standing still.

"Do you need anything?" Eunji asked.

"Nothing" he shook his head and walked out. "Eunji" he called her after he again had come back in a second. Eunji turned to him, "I just..." Ken's words trailed off but Eunji waited for him, "I thought...Can we have a talk?" he asked.

Eunji looked confused and worries itched her face, "Just causal talk...I don’t feel sleepy...that's why," he said immediately, so that Eunji won't get worried.

Eunji got a smile and nodded, "After finishing this..." she said pointing the dishes. Ken nodded and walked out with a smile. "But..." Ken stopped for her voice, "How about with a beer?" she asked without looking at him.

"Ah...nice idea..." Eunji looked at him, "I will..." Ken pointed the doorway, "You will...Jong Soo..." he then pointed to the room.

Eunji nodded her head in understanding his plan. When Ken came back from the department store, he hears Eunji singing for Jong Soo. He sat down and waited for Eunji as he listens to her voice.

‘Amazing voice!’ He thought and got a smile.

Eunji came out and got a smile when she saw Ken is already waiting for her, she walked to him. Ken looked at her and gave her a beer after a smile. Eunji looked at the beer as she sits, it's been really a very long time she had a drink; she forgot when it was last time and she never thought about drinks after Jong Soo born. But today when Ken asked for a casual talk, she thought it could be nice if it is with a beer. "You have a good voice," Ken said to break the awful silence that has occupied between them.

Eunji got a smile, "Thanks," she said.

"Why do you sing him a song every night?" Ken asked, Eunji looked up and opened to reply, "Is it because of Kibum?" he asked before she could reply. By now he very well know that whatever she does, it must be related to Kibum. "Dae, Kibummie likes me singing" their eyes met at once, "so I promised him that I would always sing for him and...his son..." Eunji bit her lower lips and looked away.

Ken nodded in understanding and lean forward, "Eunji" she looked at him, "How did you meet him?" he asked.

"Wae?"

"I just want to know...I don't feel sleepy, so I thought it could be nice to hear your stories," he said. Eunji was silent, she recollects everything and thought it could be nice if she talks and refreshes her memories with Kibum and she finds it funny as Kibum himself is asking about himself. Eunji closed her eyes and got a smile as she picturizes herself how she looked during her first year in Seoul University, an average height girl with a long hair and bangs in loose t-shirt and jeans. She also recollects how Key come to university in his black Mercedes benz with his friends Minho and Jonghyun, and Onew sunbae who stayed together. When they walk to their class, many female eyes never failed to see them; they can be called as 'Princes of the university'. With high sense of fashion, Key knows how to pull off each style according to the occasion.

--FLASHBACK--

"Bomi, get ready soon...Its important day," Eunji shouted as she checks herself in the mirror for a last time.

"Wait...I'm checking my track pants for my auditions," Bomi said from the room.

"I'm leaving then" Eunji threaten her.

"Wait, wait...I'm coming" Bomi came out as she pushes her track pants inside her college bag.

Today is an important day for first year students in Seoul University. Audition day for all clubs - there are various clubs in the university where students are selected through auditions and can participate in various other universities cultural programme representing their college through their academic years. Bomi and Eunji are going to participate in dance and music club auditions respectively.

"So what is the venue for the auditions?" Eunji and Bomi were standing before the notice board to check the venue for their music and dance club audition. While they were looking Eunji turned behind to see who passed her running, in a fraction of second some other guy dashed her, she fell down but that guy didn’t stop running; it looks like he was chasing the first guy.

"Eunji!" Bomi called out in panic and helped her to get up.

"Are you okay?" a guy came and asked Eunji as he pants. But before she could reply, "Minho, Key got him, come" a new guy came there and pulled him from there before he could hear Eunji's reply.

"Yah Key..." Minho called him and try to stop him from fighting with the other guy. Key and the other guy who he was chasing were fighting as the roll on the grass. 5-6 other boys came to help the other guy from Key, so it turns out to be a fight between two gangs 3 vs 6.

"Yah...FAT BAT is COMING" they heard a chubby guy Shindong warning them but still didn’t stop fighting.

"Yah...STOP IT..." a man with a strong and bulk body came there and shouted at them. Fight got stopped, the boys stood as two different groups.

"What is going on here, huh?" he shouted, he is Kang Ho Dong, the disciplinarian of the college, former athlete.

"Just playing" a small voice from six boys.

"Playing? Yah...who is that, is that you Yesung?" Kang Ho Dong shouted, a lean boy hide himself behind, "Who started the fight?" both the group pointed each other.

"Yah...tell me the truth," Kang Ho Dong shouted again.

"He is the one who started it..." everyone turned to a girl's voice, they saw Eunji pointing at Key, "What did you see?" Kang Ho Dong asked her.

"He was the one chasing him and started hitting him, because of that others got into the fight," Eunji said to him and pointed Key at him, Bomi forcefully dropped Eunji's hand but again she pointed her finger at Key. He gave a sharp stare at Eunji but she stood without unaffected.

"Dae...It is usual for Key and his friends to behave like that with his sunbae" Heechul, a boy with a long hair said and gave an evil smirked at Key.

"Yah...its you all who doesn’t treat your junior bad" Key said angrily at him.

"Its you all who don’t respect us," Shindong complained.

There starts a next argument and noise between the boys. "Yah STOP IT!!!" Kang Ho Dong roared.

There was a silence, "We are really sorry for all these issues" Leeteuk the representative of those senior boys step forward and said, then gave a look at boys who giggled at his apology.

"Enough...Yah Kyuhyun-ah..." Kang Ho Dong called the boy who got injured by Key - it was a cut in his lips and few punches on his face. Kyuhyun lifted his face from Heechul's shoulder and looked at Kang Ho Dong with an innocent face to gain more sympathy. "Go to the infirmary” he instructed him and turned to the trio, "You three come to my office now," he said.

"Wae? They also hit us" Key said.

"But I got evidence only against you," Kang Ho Dong said and walked away. Those senior boys made funny faces to them before living the place, now Kyuhyun also stopped his acting. Key turned to Eunji, who was still standing there watching him angrily, he gave her a sharp stare at her as he passes her and the other two boys gave a apology look at her.

"He looks angry" Bomi who is standing next to Eunji whispered her.

"Let him be" Eunji shrugged.

"It is not good to get hate from Sunbaes," Bomi said.

"Leave that...Let's go to class and then for the auditions." Eunji said as she grabs her hand and walked to class.

"Yah...This is how you behave in campus." Kang Ho Dong asked as he sits on his chair in his small office room.

"They started it...It was Kyuhyun Sunbae, always they are bullying Jonghyun," Key said as he points Jonghyun.

"Were they bullying you?" Kang Ho Dong asked Jonghyun.

"It is not actually bullying..." Jonghyun started and looked at Minho to help him. "Dae...always teasing, passing comments...like that..." Minho continued.

“As Kyuhyun Sunbae is the vice president of the music club, all his friends are taking too much advantage in the club...” Key said in angry tone, "That whole gang..." Key twisted his fist in angry.

“They don't give chance that Jonghyun deserves in the club...” Minho said.

“When we went to ask for the reason they didn't respond properly...” Key said.

“Its they who started all...Heechul Sunbaenim started behaving rudely...” Jonghyun said in low voice.

“That's it?” Kang Ho Dong asked in a calm tone.

“Still there are lots...” Jonghyun said and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter