A little bit of hope

My red thread of destiny

In Mr. Kim's mansion there was always little staff during the day, a request from his wife, and this gave the facility an oppressive and annoying silence, especially for Dahyun who was used to being surrounded by the other girls. She very much missed the noise of what she had learned to consider her home.

In order not to feel completely alone she had decided to have breakfast at the usual time and to eat what they had all diligently decided through a series of diplomatic discussions, accompanied by annoyed screams, and which they had written on a piece of paper attached to the fridge. Wednesday was pancakes day and her heart sank because except for her none in that house knew how to make them.

She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder and, to her fright, she touched the hot pan. She immediately put her hand under the cold water, cursing through clenched teeth "you saw very well what I was doing, was it necessary to scare me?"

Her father's wife, a seemingly gentle and sweet woman, was the reincarnation of the devil and was smiling at her falsely "these things happen when you are in front of the stove and don't pay attention, I was sure I taught you that"

"Stop bothering me, it just doesn't seem the right time to ruin my days as usual"

"I don't care about the serenity of a drug addict who nearly dishonored her family name. If someone were to figure out your ways to have fun, they could ruin your father's life and make him lose his position"

Dahyun clenched her fists, tempted to aim them against her perfect nose "you only care about his money, you never loved him. You are a social climber and a , I know very well about all your lovers and I'm sorry that my father doesn't want to believe that he has married a monster like you"

"What's wrong with having fun with other men? Do you really believe that marriage is based on fidelity and sincerity? Wake up girl, love doesn't exist at all" the woman was gazing at her perfectly manicured nails "you learned nothing after the abandonment of your girlfriend? Don't make that surprised face, I always know everything"

"You say you know everything when you really don't know anything. Get out of my way, I want to have breakfast in peace" she took the plate with her two pancakes and walked towards the table, but a push made her fall to the ground, followed by a heel pin pointed at the back.

"You don't have to disrespect me, do you want me to break you a few fingers? You won't be able to play anymore and it would be fun to see you deprived of everything you like. It could be the right time for you to decide to take your own life"

That woman kept saying nasty things Dahyun didn't even hear, so used to her violent attitudes. The heel on her back was hurting her, but she didn't have enough strength to resist. She gritted her teeth and waited for the daily torture to end, well aware that her mark would disappear as soon as she did whenever she hurt her. Thay woman was an expert after all those years. 

The pressure on her back suddenly disappeared and she heard the sound of a small collision against the wall. She turned to see what could have happened and saw her father in front of his wife, who had clung to the wall to get as far away from him as possible. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"I was a fool to put my daughter aside for you, to believe that she was only jealous of a woman who wasn't her mother. Now I understand so many things and the disgust I feel for you cannot even be measured. You have an hour to take your things and disappear from our lives, get ready for divorce" he had tears in his eyes "you got me estranged from my daughter, you hurt her all these years and I will never forgive you for that. I finally got it from which side I have to be and I assure you that you will never twist a hair of Dahyun, ever again. Disappear now or I will ruin you" his hands were trembling. 

The man took off his wedding ring and threw it in the garbage, after which he helped his daughter to get up from the ground "where did she hurt you? I should have some creams, but I don't understand much about bruises and wounds"

"I'm fine, it's not the worst thing she did to me" being in her father's arms had a strange effect on her, but it was beautiful because she finally felt understood "how did you realize you couldn't trust her?"

"I got it from your tone of voice the other day and thinking about your behavior since we lived with her, so I decided to keep an eye on her to check. I will never forgive myself for not realizing it sooner" he softly her head, looking into her eyes for the first time in many years "I'll do my best to forgive myself and make up for lost time, I promise"

While those two were finally realizing their mistakes and wanting to have a true father-daughter relationship, the one who had divided them was leaving the life of luxury that she loves so much, accompanied by the bodyguards who had the task of controlling the villa.

 

 

 

 

"Tzu, if you don't get out of bed this day will go straight to the toilet" Chaeyoung pulled the blanket off her, knowing how much that gesture bothered her "you have to stop getting depressed about things you can't change"

"I'm trying, I can't help but feel guilty" she had her face pressed to the pillow "I can't stand being so stupid and blind just when they needed me the most. Sharon had tried to talk to me about her addiction, but since she had not succeeded, my disappointment was such that I ended our relationship"

The bed moved a little under the weight of the shorter girl, who concentrated on her friend's hair "you can't blame yourself for everything, they are both adults and aware of what they have done. Neither of us realized the situation and this doesn't make us guilty of what happened, but we can certainly make a difference for them by making our presence felt"

Tzuyu was about to tell her she was right, but a scream from Sana made them both turn towards the closed door "I said I don't want to go out, leave me alone!" she was kicking like a child.

"You're going out with us today, I don't care if you don't feel like it" Momo was tempted to pull her hair "you're making a fool of yourself in front of Jihyo, as well as invading our bed" 

The redhead stood up snorting, having woken up for the umpteenth time because of those two "I'm going to sleep in my room, you two are unbearable"

"She left because of you, how are you going to fix this?" the brunette had her hands on her hips and her lips reduced to a thin line "it's your fault we're not even spending our nights together and that's even worse"

Sana looked at her with a little lip "are you telling me that is more important than your twin? Does the other half of you matter so little now that you have a girlfriend?"

"I didn't say that, but since you got back I can't spend five minutes alone with Jihyo and that's why we went from always being together doing our thing to not even being able to kiss properly" Momo gently her head "you are my twin and my love for you is immense, but you must understand that my girlfriend needs me too"

"You're right, I behaved selfishly for the umpteenth time" she was nibbling on her fingernail "these months of loneliness have not helped me to grow and I have even gotten worse"

The older sat next to her twin, leaning her back against the headboard and looking in front of her "I learned that suffering makes us selfish and immature and I don't feel like chasing you away when you feel the need to be with me, it would be unfair of me, but I would like you to learn not to always be so impulsive and direct in what you say and do. Jihyo has no problem having you in our bed at night and she doesn't mind when you join us to watch a movie, but tonight you suddenly walked in and interrupted us. We weren't doing anything sensational, but since the night we heard about Sharon and Dahyun we haven't been able to have even a little intimacy"

"I hadn't even thought about it and in reverse parts I don't think I would have been as available as you are with me, I'll apologize to Jihyo and stop intruding. Now it's up to Mina, she'll take care of me" she said with a devilish smile "it will be funny"

"You are bad, even Mina needs some respite" she pulled a lock of her hair, being careful not to hurt her "we should try to support and comfort her, her relationship is in crisis and she cannot spend some time with her twin; I don't know how I would have reacted in her place in front of all these dramas"

Sana nodded, lost in thought "we're all screwed up in this house" someone knocked insistently on the bedroom door "stop knocking and come in!"

Jeongyeon immediately did as she was told "come to the living room, Sonia is here"

The twins looked at each other with surprise: the meetings with their guardian had ended a few months ago and her sudden appearance didn't bode well. They got up immediately and joined the others in the living room.

The woman had a serious look and waited until they were all seated before speaking "I think it is useless to talk about the disappointment I felt in knowing everything you have been up to in recent months" she pointed the finger at Sana "you first surprised me in a negative way"

"I can explain.." she immediately tried to defend herself, but without success because she was interrupted.

"I don't do anything with your explanations, what have you done with my teachings? You too Tzuyu, I thought you understood the importance of dialogue in a relationship and from an intelligent person like you I would have expected something other than a breakup. I'm not blaming you for what happened, I want to make it clear, I'm just scolding you for what your mistakes have been and I'll personally talk to Sharon and Dahyun about the mess they've made"

The two girls immediately looked down, knowing that their guardian had every reason to scold them. As soon as Momo saw the woman's gaze on her she knew she had to help her sister as much as possible and it was the same for Chaeyoung regarding Tzuyu.

Sonia softened her eyes for a few seconds after seeing the way Jeongyeon and Nayeon were holding hands, but she returned to having a serious expression before she spoke again "your parents asked me to go back to guarding you and to see each other at least three times a week, with the intention of helping you to improve the aspects in which you are lacking, starting from the dialogue. Judging by the language of your bodies I must say that the only couple who have managed to stabilize themselves is that formed by Nayeon and Jeongyeon. What happened to you?" she asked them, referring to the other two couples.

"Momo and I haven't been spending much time together lately, but we don't have any problems with each other and I'm not saying it to get rid of an awkward situation. We both know there are other priorities at the moment" Jihyo spoke sincerely "we just have to learn to live with it for the time necessary to resolve everything"

The brunette gave her a look full of love and respect and promised to spend the night only with her to be able to talk and, perhaps, have a little fun together. She took her hand, kissing the back of it and intertwining their fingers "I have nothing to add, she has already said everything"

Chaeyoung and Mina, unlike the other two, felt uncomfortable and had no intention of exposing their problems. Fortunately, almost like a miracle, Sonia decided not to ask questions and avoid putting them in an even more uncomfortable position.

"I care a lot about all of you all and I assure you that knowing about those two idiots almost made me die of a heart attack, that's why I agreed to work with you again, to ensure that certain things never happen again. I won't let you do any more bull that could destroy your lives"

There was a moment of silence, which was interrupted by Jeongyeon "am I wrong or did you just say a bad word?"

Sonia looked at her with her cheeks a little reddened "did you just hear this? Seriously?"

"I listened to everything carefully, but hearing you say you don't want us to do bull has slightly destabilized me. Even old people know bad words, I'm surprised"

"Yoo Jeongyeon, moderate the language or I'll tell your parents that their beloved little girl is acting like a delinquent"

The blonde raised her hands in surrender, letting silence fall again. The living room seemed empty even though there were only two people missing and all the girls hated that situation.

"It will be difficult to get back to normal, but you are good girls and I am sure you will succeed sooner than you can imagine. We'll work together, making sure that Dahyun and Sharon can return to a healthy and peaceful environment. Are you there?"

They all nodded, determined to change things: the idea of ​​going back to class didn't excite them at all, but they knew they needed someone to help them grow a little more.