New things

My red thread of destiny

The new hotel of the Yoo family was nothing short of fantastic in Nayeon's eyes: it was an imposing structure surrounded by lawns and gardens of all kinds and there were already many people playing golf or taking a walk among the flowers; the pool area was immense and the interiors were all perfectly manicured. Her girlfriend's parents had thought of every single detail, they deserved all the fame they had acquired over the years.

Jeongyeon felt perfectly comfortable as they were scouring the impressive hotel "we haven't seen the bedrooms yet, but judging by all the activities to be done both inside and outside the property I think I can claim to be in the family holiday paradise"

"The prices aren't bad either" Nayeon interjected after taking a quick look at the cost of the various types of rooms and some of the paid activities.

"My parents don't just think about the rich, as you have seen. This hotel was designed entirely by them and I'm sure it can easily compete with the Minatozaki ones, even if there will never be a competition due to the friendship that binds my parents to those of the twins"

Nayeon nodded slowly, thoughtfully "I wonder why they didn't sign the contract to get you married to one of them, I have very few advantages to offer you"

"As uncomfortable as the contract situation may have been, my parents preferred to choose the right person for me to one with a lot of money; imagine if they had put me with Sana" the blonde laughed at the thought.

They had arrived at the door of their room, one of the luxury ones that almost looked like apartments "I think one of you would have died right now, I just can't see you together"

Jeongyeon walked in first and looked around "that tub is phenomenal, we should really use it"

"I prefer the shower, but you can take it easy" Nayeon placed her backpack on a chair, glancing out the window "the view is fantastic from here"

"I think they gave us one of the best rooms" she hugged her from behind, taking the liberty of kissing her neck even though she had never done it before.

The other girl had tensed up a bit, but instead of pushing her girlfriend away, she turned in her arms to look into her eyes "you didn't ask my permission" she didn't say it accusingly, it was just a statement.

As soon as Jeongyeon became aware of her gesture, she dissolved the hug "I'm sorry, I didn't think about it. Are you okay? Do you need some air?" she started asking questions in flurry, genuinely worried that she had ruined her girlfriend's mood and made her feel uncomfortable.

"You don't have to apologize, you haven't done anything wrong" Nayeon smiled softly "my body reacts on its own, but I don't feel upset by your gesture and that's why I didn't chase you away"

"Are you sure? You don't have to pretend with me and you have to tell me if I annoy you in any way"

Nayeon shook her head and wrapped her arms around her neck, her hair "would you like to kiss me?" her cheeks were red, but her gaze was serious and determined "I don't think I can go beyond the kiss, but I know I can trust you and honestly I've been thinking about it for days"

"Are you sure you want this? If you are doing this because you feel obligated you will be sick" the way Jeongyeon held her back in her arms conveyed a sense of protection mixed with affection "I can always wait to kiss you, after all you will be mine sooner or then" she smiled amusedly.

"That's what I want and if I'm able to sleep with you it won't be that difficult, I repeat that I trust you"

The blonde looked at her for a few seconds, as if she wanted to give the girl in front of her some time to take back what she had just said, but not seeing the slightest hint of repentance in her eyes she stepped forward, placing her lips on those she had so much wanted to kiss.

It was an initially innocent kiss, one of those that are used to exchanging children in their first years of life, but when Nayeon parted her lips they were both lost in that kiss and in its meaning.

Neither would have expected to experience such strong sensations, to almost lose consciousness of themselves and what they were doing, but it happened: Jeongyeon was lying on the bed and Nayeon was on top of her, unaware of having lost her composure and devoid of any concern.

Their hands were seeking deeper contact with each other's body and it was just when Jeongyeon's hand caressed Nayeon's side, under her shirt, that she put an end to that kiss.

As soon as she realized she had interrupted that moment she started to get up, but Jeongyeon restrained her on her legs and sat up to be able to hold her stronger in her arms "it's okay, it was fantastic" she said in a low voice, smiling "I'm sure that with a little practice you will be able to discover how y my abs are"

Nayeon couldn't help but laugh, feeling the tension on her body loosen more and more "you're a fool" she placed her hands on her shoulders.

"I may be a fool, but at least I can kiss my girlfriend now" she had a big smile on her face "I hardly believe it, trust makes you do crazy things"

"Jeong, it was just a kiss" the other girl tried not to make it too serious, but what they had done was very important to her too and she was happy to see that Jeongyeon wasn't belittling what just happened between them "can I have another one? Possibly calmer"

"I'll give you as many as you want" Jeongyeon kissed her tenderly on her lips once, immediately followed by two more "just ask"

 

 

 

Mina, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Dahyun were all watching a movie together, in a vain attempt to chase away boredom and sadness. It was the usual romantic comedy, therefore predictable and repetitive in their eyes.

"This movie is so boring that it's making me regret being born" Tzuyu said with her inevitable pout "love stories aren't like that in real life"

Dahyun nodded at that statement "well said, finally someone had the courage to say it"

The girl with pink hair had narrowed her eyes "we asked you to choose what to watch and you preferred to leave us free, so you have no right to complain"

"Chae, try to be nice, they insulted the movie you chose, not you" Mina gave her a light pinch on the leg "and anyway you're falling asleep"

"I'm not falling asleep, I forgot to put my glasses on and I can only see TV if I keep my eyes half closed" replied the younger "you should take my side, not theirs"

The brunette smiled amused "it's not my fault if this film is objectively boring"

The other two girls decided to leave the two lovers alone: ​​Tzuyu decided to go and rest a bit before dinner and Dahyun left the house without notifying anyone.

She went to the cemetery as she did almost every day, bringing flowers to her grandmother and stopping to stare at her picture "I miss you so much, you know? I hope you are better now"

There was a loud thunder in the distance, but the girl didn't even notice "you know grandma, Sana left me just before my rush to the hospital. I know I've waited a long time to tell you, but I still haven't been able to accept what happened" she wiped her face with the sleeve of her sweatshirt, barely holding back a sob "I lost the people I cared about most in a few minutes and I don't know what to do, I won't be able to pretend I'm fine forever"

The wind had picked up and a few drops of rain had already settled on the ground and on everything in the cemetery, including Dahyun.

"I would like to forget her, even for a few hours would be enough. Suffering is right for you, even if I am very angry for not having known your real health conditions first, but why should I feel bad for a person who doesn't want me? You always told me that love is a wonderful feeling, but as far as I see it is only continuous suffering. I'm talking too much, I know, that's why I'm going to leave immediately"

She took one last look at her grandmother's photo, after which she set off, walking aimlessly and oblivious to the heavy rain. Her thoughts were louder and more invasive than anything else, but the sound of a persistently pressed horn annoyed her enough to turn to the noise.

Sharon, sitting in the driver's seat, was gesturing to her to get into the car and Dahyun, not even knowing the reason, immediately did what she was told.

"You're soaked, you'll get sick!" the blonde immediately the heating to maximum "do you want to catch a bad fever?"

"It would be better, at least I would sleep for a long time and without interruptions" she made herself comfortable, enjoying the pleasant sensation of the warm air "you took the wrong road, to go home you would have to turn right"

The blonde smiled "we are not going home, this night we will dedicate our minds to unbridled fun"

Dahyun looked at her confused, but got no clue and decided that any place would make no difference to her. She was wrong: Sharon's friend's apartment, whose name she had already forgotten, was cozier than many other places.

"Here, so you can take a shower" Jack handed her a towel "feel free to take it easy"

The brunette nodded and she went into the bathroom, where she found a pair of jeans and a women's shirt that she assumed were Sharon's.

"Why does she seem like a broken person to me?" the guy asked in a low voice.

"Last week her grandmother died and my sister left her, all the same day. She's broken and I'm tired of seeing her like this"

Jack lit a cigarette and looked at it sternly "I hope you didn't bring her here to get her into drugs"

"Not really, but I would like you to give her the last ones you did, the ones that don't give that strong sense of abstinence. It was you who told me that they are not dangerous and that it is much easier to get rid of them"

"I told the truth, but I hope this does not make her feel worse" he went to his room to take the subject of their discussion "one a day, no more or I'll throw my anger at you"

Sharon nodded and tried one, so as to be sure of its effects "it's not bad though"

Dahyun came out of the bathroom at that moment, with a towel on her head "thanks for letting me use your bathroom, it's really clean"

"No problem, what matters is that you feel better" he held out his hand and smiled at her "my name is Jack, nice to meet you"

"Dahyun, very pleased" they shook hands.

Sharon smiled and motioned the girl to join her "sit next to me, we have to make you a proposal"

The brunette, intrigued by the way they were looking at her, immediately did what was requested and listened carefully to every single word they said to her "are you proposing to take drugs? Are you serious?"

"It's not exactly like that, let's say it's somewhere in between" Jack explained everything there was to know about the new pills he designed himself "they have the same effects as the others, but their effect gradually wears off and prevents the person to feel a necessity impossible to counter"

"You don't have to accept, but honestly I'm tired of seeing you like this and an attempt won't hurt you, we have already tested them" Sharon intervened "you are destroying yourself, you need to have fun"

Dahyun took some time to think about it and realized that she was not faced with something risky, but even if it were not the temptation was still stronger than the reason "okay, I want to try"

At first she had no reaction, she seemed perfectly normal, but after a few minutes there was no trace of the sad and broken girl; at that moment there was a completely different Dahyun from the one that Sharon had known.

They had a lot of fun that night, all three lost in their world of merriment and partying "Jack, I'm flying!" yelled Dahyun, who had stood up on the table and spread her arms out. She had a broad, sincere smile and her eyes sparkled with excitement "this is what I call life!"

"Jack, get her out of there or she'll crash to the floor" Sharon was laughing heartily "I'm going to get another beer!"

"You two are totally out of your mind"

"Shut up and think about having fun, the party has just started. Sharon, dance with me!"

It was hard for Jack to be able to prevent those two from making any trouble and he was able to relax only after seeing them asleep on the sofa, hugging each other in such a way as to sadden him: they were hugging each other strongly, as if they were afraid of losing that contact too.

 

 

 

 

The video call of Momo and her twin had been going on without interruption for about an hour. They were fixing their nails in each other's company, a habit they had taken as little girls.

The brunette was in the garden despite the cold: she didn't want to disturb Jihyo, who was very tired and needed to sleep, plus the night air made her wiser and quieter "yet people with so much power should have a minimum of intelligence"

"But no, since I've been here I've had to deal with I don't know how many idiots. I've had enough, luckily I've almost finished fixing things"

"Really? When will you come back?"

Sana glanced at the small calendar she had on her nightstand "in less than two weeks, if I respect my schedule, but even if I don't, I should still be able to get back within that time frame"

Momo immediately smiled "but it's fantastic! You'll be home again"

"Yeah, I miss you immensely"

"We miss you too" she paused a little "Dahyun misses you too"

Hearing that name made the brunette's heart beat faster "I miss her a lot too"

"What are your intentions with her? I demand an honest answer"

"I was convinced that leaving her we would bot be better for the both of us, but doing so I only realized that I had behaved like a .. And that I love her, I really mean it. I want to go back to her and I will do anything to get her trust back"

Momo smiled, hopefully "I'll cheer for you"