Unexpected situations

My red thread of destiny

It had already been a few days since the event and it was almost lunchtime when Sharon rang the doorbell of the only person who was always available for her. Jack opened only a crack in the door and looked at her, opening his green eyes wide in surprise "what are you doing here? I haven't sent you any message with my fake profile"

"You can rest assured, I am temporarily at my parents' house and I have no one to monitor me. Can I come in or are you busy?"

"Come in" he welcomed her into the apartment, removing the crumpled blanket from the sofa to fold it "take a seat, the sofa is all yours"

Sharon looked around, marveling at the maniacal order of that guy "I just can't get used to your side as a perfect boy, even if I see that you really don't like dressing" she touched his abdominals with her index finger "you shouldn't welcome people like this, you're rude"

"I live alone and I had no plans to receive visitors" he looked at her amused, running a hand through his black curls "and I advise you not to touch me anymore or I may not answer for myself"

The blonde winked at him before sitting down on the sofa "what do you have for me today? I'll settle for anything"

Jack's response came after a few moments, during which the guy had become serious "I have nothing for a girl who has already reached her daily limit, so settle for cigarettes if you really want something" he pointed to the half-full packet on the coffee table in front of the sofa "you should learn to adjust, you always finish everything too quickly"

"Told by someone who has set up a small chemical laboratory in his apartment is really funny"

"You know very well that I am no longer addicted to drugs and that I can quit whenever I want. I know that not everyone has the same luck as me and that is why I am working so hard to make lighter and less dangerous things; I do it for idiots like you"

"It's your fault that I started taking drugs, don't pretend to be a saint you're not" Sharon was looking at him with hostility.

Jack sat down next to her and looked in front of him "I'm sorry, but what you say is not true and you know it very well" he took her hand, kissing her palm "you know what I felt and feel for you and, as attractive as you are when you turn off your brain, I would like to see you go back to being the same as before; but life is yours and if you want to continue I won't be the one to stop you, especially because I'm the first to go into this mess"

"You are the strangest person I have ever known" the girl stretched her legs over his and looked at the ceiling after lying down "then I remember your personality disorder and all the anger I feel towards you passes away, but if you hadn't stopped talking to me that day, now I'd be in Tzuyu's arms"

"You can always go to her, no one is forcing you to stay here" he made himself comfortable "even if I'm jealous that girl doesn't seem bad to me, judging by the things you told me"

Sharon let out a long sigh and closed her eyes "she left me because things were not going well between us and because she realized that there are secrets between us. I haven't seen her for almost a week and I miss her like the air; I think I fell in love and I don't like these feelings at all"

The guy looked at her and from that angle Sharon could clearly see the freckles on his face "if she cares about you too I'm sure it would be enough to tell her the truth and that she would do everything possible to help you, she is an intelligent person"

"She would tell my sisters right away and I can't afford to argue with them again" she sat up, touching his muscular arm "I want to forget everything, help me do it"

Jack was watching her with a mixture of curiosity and concern "what do you need to do that? Don't ask me to refuel because at this moment it would be dangerous for you. Ask me everything but not this"

The girl's answer surprised him a lot "I need you" she looked at his lips, descending more and more with her gaze, staring at his chest and then at his abs "I want you"

 

 

 

At the villa the situation was quite calm: some girls were resting and others were busy in different activities. It was Nayeon's scream that broke the silence and tranquility of Jeongyeon, who immediately ran to her to understand what had happened.

When the blonde reached their gym she found her girlfriend sitting on the floor, complaining "what have you done this time?" she walked over to her and held out her hand, being careful not to invade her space so as not to upset her.

Nayeon got up thanks to her help and pointed to the still running treadmill "I increased the speed in a bang and I fell, my ankle hurts a little"

"I can't leave you alone for a moment, you are terrible" she lowered to check her ankle "it seems okay, but if it continues to hurt you tell me. Just to be safe, let's put some ice on it" she helped her to reach the kitchen.

They sat down to have a snack and to give Nayeon time to recover from the blow "you look sleepy, were you asleep?"

Jeongyeon nodded, finishing eating her cookies "you don't have to apologize, an afternoon nap could never compete with you" she smiled sincerely.

"I feel guilty" muttered the other, puffing up her cheeks and talking like a child "go back to bed, I'm fine and I won't try to kill myself anymore for today"

"What if we watch a movie together instead? We can sit back and enjoy some quiet time, what do you think?"

"It's a great idea, but I want to stay on the left side of the bed; it's more comfortable" Nayeon immediately got up from the chair, completely forgetting about her aching ankle, and hurried towards Jeongyeon's room. After sleeping there one night that room had become like a refuge for her, it was the only place where she could feel safe excluding her girl's arms.

She liked it when Jeongyeon held her close, she loved feeling her hands caressing her hair and in those moments she realized she had a great trust in the one who used to do all kinds of spite to her. She wanted a hug in that moment too, but the other girl was so focused on the screen that Nayeon didn't feel like bothering her again.

"You're staring at me, is everything okay?" Jeongyeon turned her full attention to her "does your ankle still hurt?"

"I'm fine, I'm just thoughtful. Nice this movie, that guy seems like a really good person" she pointed the man in the frame, immediately changing the subject.

The blonde smiled amused "Nay, that's the bad guy of the story"

"I know, I was testing you" she spoke confidently, but she wanted to bury herself. Since they had decided to date, she has done nothing but look like a poor idiot and she didn't like it at all "Jeong?"

"Tell me"

"Can I get closer? I would like a hug" she asked shyly and Jeongyeon in response immediately hugged her.

"You don't even have to ask, if you feel comfortable and you want to be close to me just do it" she gave her a light kiss on the forehead, smiling "I'm the one who has to take it slow, that's why I always try not to get too close if I don't you ask me to do it"

Nayeon returned the squeeze, closing her eyes to enjoy that moment "I'll do my best to learn not to ask and act directly, it's worth it"

 

 

 

Tzuyu was thinking about how bitter the coffee she was drinking was and compared it to her life at the time. She was in a very bad mood, and the attempts at consolation of her best friends were completely useless to her.

"Come on Tzu, you can't be disheartened like this for a girl, especially if it was you who wanted to push her away" Chaeyoung pinched her cheek "on with life!"

The youngest looked at her very badly "says the one that when meets her ex goes to have an alcoholic night so as not to think about her and not cry"

"This is a low blow and it won't happen again, now I have Mina and that one there doesn't count for me anymore"

"We all believe it" they looked at each other hostile, both annoyed.

"I have to go out soon" Dahyun said after checking the time "Grandma was so excited to know that me and Sana are finally together and for that she organized a dinner with me and her, she can't wait to meet her"

Chaeyoung immediately smiled "she will have cooked for an entire army then, if something is left over, take it home and share it with us"

"By the way: how are things going between you two? Every now and then I hear you arguing" Tzuyu immediately asked.

The brunette thought about it "we happen to argue about nonsense, like the color of the sheets, but things go very well. She even told me she wanted to listen to me while I play the piano" she was smiling, a little excited.

The shorter of the three took her hand "Sana is a hothead, but I must admit that you two are beautiful together, stupid discussions aside"

"And she's really trying to figure out why you love music, she's definitely changed from a few months ago" Tzuyu finished her coffee and put the cup in the sink "I'm happy for you" she smiled too.

Dahyun stood up and walked over to hug her "it will be fine for you too, I know you care a lot about each other and that it will only be a matter of time before you get back together. In the meantime try not to break down and enjoy the freedom, a bit like a holiday"

"Your advice " Chaeyoung joined the hug and smiled "but whatever happens we three will be together forever"

 

 

 

The drive was partly silent due to the emotion the two girls were feeling. Dahyun had never introduced anyone to her family members and having to do this with the person she loved most in the world made her tremble with fear and joy at the same time.

Sana was as quiet as ever, aware that whatever she said or did would be welcomed into the family "you're too nervous, we're not hunting for demons in the woods. Relax"

"I'm trying, I already know she will love you, but it's still the first time I've introduced her to someone" she took a deep breath.

"Just think that, whatever the evening goes, we'll spend the night rolling around in our new sheets" she smirked, not taking her eyes off the road.

Dahyun rolled her eyes "those sheets are horrible, remind me why you wanted those fuchsia ones, there were so many colors"

"Because it's a nice color, you just don't have a sense of taste" she took a hand off the wheel to give her a pinch on the thigh.

"Next time I will choose them, otherwise you will sleep alone for the rest of your days"

Sana mimicked her "we can have anywhere, we don't necessarily need a bed"

The brunette had blushed and she had turned her head so as not to be seen "why did you put me next to this ert?" she asked to no one in particular.

"This ert made you scream last night, don't forget" she had a smirk "it was memorable"

"I screamed because you bit my while I was sleeping, does this seem like a normal thing to do?" she looked at her annoyed "your sister even came to check that I was okay"

They both laughed at the memory of Mina, who had rushed into their room and caught them in that compromising position, then left with her cheeks on fire and without saying a word.

"It was fun to shock my little sister and you can't complain because I made up for it" she was still giggling.

"I complain as much as I want, I still have the mark. Turn to the right, we are there" she smiled at her grandmother's door and got out as soon as the car stopped.

The old woman immediately opened the door, confirming that she was waiting for them behind it, and hugged her granddaughter "my little one, I missed you so much" kissed her cheek before leaving her, then turned her attention to Sana "she is the sister of the beautiful girl, right?"

"You guessed it, she is Mina's older sister" Dahyun smiled taking her girlfriend's hand "Grandma, this is Sana" she paused a little "my girlfriend"

"Very pleased Mrs. Kim" the brunette smiled and made a small bow "I'm really happy to meet you"

"Honey, now you are my niece and you don't need to be formal" she hugged her too, then showed her the house, focusing on Dahyun's bedroom "as you can see she has always been a sulky" she said while pointing to the photos hanging on the walls of the house.

Sana giggled constantly "I'm not surprised at all, but she was a really cute little girl"

"When you decide to stop talking about me, give me a whistle, I'm going to sit at the table" muttered the younger and left them alone.

Ms. Kim smiled and watched her go with a look full of love "she is my greatest treasure, take care of her, okay?" she squeezed Sana's hands tightly "she seems like an impassive person, but it's just a mask to protect herself"

The girl returned the squeeze "I'll do my best to make the right decisions for her, I promise"

"Thank you, I can see in your eyes that you are a good girl. Come, you will be hungry" they went into the small dining room and sat down at the table, talking about this and that during the dinner.

Sana realized that not all grandparents were hideous and haughty people and that Dahyun's smile was part of her small list of her favorite things, along with the bizarre way she laughed.

They spent the evening talking about anecdotes related to Dahyun, in particular the disasters she wreaked as a young girl along with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, and Sana had never laughed so hard at an elderly person's tales.

She felt at home, and when Dahyun took her hand for no apparent reason, she realized that the special bond that had always bound her parents was not unique in the world. She realized her heart was pounding and that she was smiling like a stupid, but she wasn't ashamed at all.

They stayed with their grandmother until they saw her too tired to help her finish cleaning and to make sure she went to sleep after taking her medication.

Dahyun always paid close attention to her grandmother and that old lady couldn't be happier, but when she talked about her son the atmosphere got a little heavy "I'd like to go out to lunch with you and your father, would you like honey?" she helped her niece put on the jacket.

"Ask him, you know I can adapt. If he says no, you'll have to settle for me, but we both know that will never show up"

"Kim Dahyun, your language!" the lady pinched her on the side "unfortunate, didn't I teach you anything?" her expression was serious, but she wanted to laugh and this also infected the two girls.

After a long series of scolding and laughter she let them go, waiting for the car to disappear from her view to get back into the house "please, let my niece be happy" she said during her night prayer.