First conflicts

My red thread of destiny

The girls, now dejected by the events of the day, had spent their time arranging their things in the bedrooms, without leaving the rooms for any reason. None of them wanted to talk or see the other inhabitants of the house, but around dinner time they started to get hungry and they all found themselves in the dining room with their funeral faces.

"Okay, who among you can cook? It is important to know for a more peaceful coexistence, I am denied" said Jihyo, she was tired of all that silence "girls, I would like an answer"

Sharon raised her hand "I'm very good at cooking games, can I be considered fit to be in the kitchen?"

"Absolutely not, the last time you tried to cook you set fire to the kitchen and Sana's hair" Mina was looking at her seriously "consider yourself banned from our kitchen"

Sana made a face at the memory and looked at the tips of her hair, which were long up to just below the shoulders "every time I look at your beautiful and very blond ponytail I feel like tearing it from you with wickedness, but I have forgiven you because you are my little sister"

"Kitchens and hair on fire aside.. Who can cook?" snapped Jeongyeon, nibbling her fingernail because of her nervousness "we can't always order takeaway food, there are also poor girls among us that we will soon have to buy everything for and I don't want to start doing it now"

"As for me you can rest assured, I have no intention of marrying you, rather I will go begging for money at the street, spoiled mindless" Nayeon was eager to throw the huge dining room table at Jeongyeon, but it was too heavy to to do it.

The other girl was immediately in front of her "try to repeat it and your life will be like hell, I assure you. Remember who you are talking to"

"Stop compete for who has more power, I'll take care of our food" Dahyun snorted as she walked into the kitchen. She glanced in the fridge, freezer and cupboards, taking everything that inspired her "do you have any allergies?" she asked as she was washing her hands.

"I'm allergic to mushrooms, do you remember?" Tzuyu positioned herself next to her in order to help her "but I see you haven't even taken them, I'm relieved" she smiled at her friend and they both went to work, chatting quietly.

Jihyo ran to her room, returning a few minutes later with a sheet of paper and some colored pens "sit down, we have to divide the tasks. Don't make those faces, our parents want to make us independent and independence also lies in knowing how to take care of the house where you live"

"The two of us will be two bodies and a soul, so you will take care of cleaning and I will satisfy you, what do you think?" Momo smirked mischievously before kissing her cheek "how cute, you're blushing"

Sana rolled her eyes and kicked the chair where her twin was sitting "stop bothering her, you're not cool"

The brunette couldn't hide that she was surprised "are you interested in this one? If you want we can exchange our girlfriends, so everything remains in the family"

"Rather than marry someone like you I would throw myself into an active volcano" Dahyun said coldly as she set the plates full of food on the table "even though I don't like none of you, so I'm screwed anyway"

"I don't like you either, but I had the decency not to let you notice it, Dahyun" the coldness with which Sana spoke those words brought silence, followed by a battle of looks between the two girls. They were declaring war on each other.

Chaeyoung felt at ease despite everything and was merely writing something in her notebook "Mina, is your name written like this in Japanese?" she handed the paper to the brunette, who giggled and walked over to correct her. Those two were in tune and acted like old friends, they no longer even seemed upset and giggled all the time.

"Why if I communicate in English they answer me in their native language? Online players are the worst, how do you expect me to understand Chinese if I clearly told you that I can't speak or read it?" Sharon's cheeks were flushed with discomfort, her fingers moving fast on the keys of her portable console.

Curiosity took hold of Tzuyu and she sat down next to her to read "he wrote that you are a loser and just added that you are a poor fool"

"Right, on the contract it says you can speak Chinese" Sharon's eyes lit up "now you teach me all the bad words you know and help me demolish this rat" the blonde immediately changed the language of the keyboard and looked at Tzuyu with sweet eyes "if you help me I will grant you the honor of playing Mario Kart with me later, I will also show you the shortcuts and let you win a race"

Nayeon's laughter echoed throughout the room "I don't know you, but I love you already. Tzuyu, you were lucky: she's a nut, but at least she doesn't act like a spoiled princess" she smiled at both of them and walked out of the dining room to be alone for a while to relax. The situation was uncomfortable to her, far more than she wanted to admit, and she was furious with her parents.

She went to sit under a tree in their huge garden, admiring the evening sky and clouds with the same curiosity as a child and seeing objects in them. The sound of approaching footsteps roused her from her activity and she turned to the girl who had joined her.

"Do you mind if I stay with you for a while? No one is going to listen to me and I honestly don't care about dividing up the tasks anymore, I'll just think about my own business from now on" Jihyo seemed even more downcast and sad than Nayeon and the latter didn't felt like throwing her out, she even invited her to sit next to her and her back to give her some comfort.

"Of course you can stay, I like a little company. I'm sorry about it, I ignored you too, but know that it's okay with me to divide the tasks and that you had a good idea to ensure that ours house doesn't become a pigsty"

Jihyo sighed, pulling her hair slightly "usually I never skip a meal, I love to eat, but I just can't stand the sight of that one. I hate those who take a confidence that hasn't been granted and herattitude bothers me, who does she think she is?"

Nayeon's hands rested gently on Jihyo's, causing Jihyo's hands to let go of her hair "she is a Minatozaki, what did you expect? Honestly I'm more surprised about Mina and Sharon, I thought they were all snobs in that family. Then we want to talk about Jeongyeon? She is a real and I would slap her stupid face"

"They played a bad joke on us, huh?" Jihyo tried to laugh despite her teary eyes "our parents were really selfish"

 

 

 

The girls left in the dining room just looked at each other as soon as the two couples, who already seemed to be in love and getting along well, left "they forced me to come back from my vacation to frame me here with nine crazy girls, most of whom are also losers, with the obligation to marry the worst of the bunch" thought Jeongyeon aload, looking at the ceiling "what have I done wrong to deserve all of this?"

"Don't tell me, today I had dance rehearsals and a blind date" Momo couldn't help but mutter "what a life, what's the point of being rich if others decide for you anyway?"

Dahyun couldn't stand their complaints anymore and decided to go wash the dishes, something that had always helped her to ease the tension. Sana joined her shortly after "you wash and I dry, it'll be faster with two more hands, even if I don't understand why we don't have a dishwasher"

The brunette didn't answer and the only sounds were that of water running into the sink and that of plates colliding with each other, but it was still more pleasant than silence or the constant complaining of the other girls. The two girls glanced at each other when the other wasn't looking, studying each other carefully.

"Thank you for preparing food for everyone, I'm sorry almost everything is left over, but it's understandable given the situation" Sana finished drying the last dish and turned all her attention to the other girl "I apologize for what I have said a little while ago, your insult offended me because you don't know me and you can't know if you like me or not"

"I apologize too, but I remain of the idea that I don't want to know you on that point of view. I have nothing against you, I really mean it, but don't expect anything from me. I will marry you because I have to, but you will not have my heart in your collection"

Sana ran a hand through her hair "I see that my fame precedes me, are you afraid of ending up like all the girls I've been with? Little spoiler: it won't happen, I'll have to put up with you but don't expect fidelity on my part, it's a word out of my dictionary"

"Here is the great Sana Minatozaki, the girl with the angel face and the heart of mud. Tell me how you behave in a kind way and then reveal yourself for the you are, I want to learn from the best" Dahyun's gaze was indecipherable, so like the flat tone of her voice "you can fool others with that cute face and get away with anything you do, but know that it doesn't attack with me because I don't care about the tenderness you show with your appearance"

Her confidence wavered when Sana's hand slowly ran down her cheek "you're trying to act tough despite being more fragile than a little flower" she looked intently at her lips and smirked "we'll see how long this fake confidence of yours will last, Dahyun" she took her hand away and walked out of the kitchen with a sure-footed step, leaving the brunette stunned.

 

 

 

At one o'clock in the morning darkness and silence reigned in all the rooms except one: that of Sharon. The blonde was engaged in an online session of a war game and was giving directions to her teammates "I'll go ahead since you're scared, but at least cover my back" she said before sipping her now frozen coffee and dedicating all her attention to the screen.

There were seconds to the end of the match and the girl was already enjoying the taste of victory, but she was killed by her teammate, who apologized immediately.

"I don't give a damn about your apologies, we lost because of you!" she started screaming "that's why I hate playing as a team, you always make me die in pathetic ways! Now what should I do? You made me waste precious hours that I could have spent on another game"

She had pouted, terribly offended by what had happened and she decided to leave her group and start playing solo. It didn't do better for her: she was always killed in the most ridiculous ways.

"Damn clown, if I catch you on the street I'll show you what I'm capable of!" it was yet another insult that came out of , obviously loud and clear.

The door of her room swung open, revealing a Sana who was furious to say the least, with her eyes reddened by sleep "it's almost two in the morning and I can't stand your screams anymore, but I can't eliminate you like in your beloved games, so I'm forced to take the hard way and make you suffer"

Sharon blanched when her sister unplugged the elctrical cave from her PlayStation, taking the console in her arms "if you try to scream again this thing will fly out the window, did we understand each other?"

The blonde immediately ran out of the room "Momo, Sana is threatening me again!" she started screaming in the middle of the corridor "tell her to stop playing the bully and give me my Play!" she was throwing tantrums, something that often happened when it came to videogames. She became a child on those occasions and no one had ever been able to get her to correct that attitude.

Momo didn't respond to her screams and neither did Mina rush to the rescue of her twin, so Sharon decided to open the first door that came in front of her, throwing herself on the bed and making the sleeping girl almost having a heart attack.

"Are you crazy?!" Jeongyeon yelled at her "do you want to die by chance? I'm in the mood to destroy someone with my bare hands"

Sharon shook her head and pointed towards the door "beat my sister if you feel like it, I won't stop you. I'll cheer for you, that deserves a good lesson"

"Since I'm a this thing is really going to go down the window" Sana went straight to the garden window and opened it, ignoring her sister's protests. She prepared to throw the console in the garden, but someone took the object from her hands. It was Dahyun.

"Your sister is about to start crying, how would you feel in her place? It's okay to punish her, but that's too much" she had tired and serious eyes "I'll keep this one, I'll give it back to you tomorrow" she said to Sharon "now let's go back all in bed or the others will wake up too"

The blonde smiled "your future wife prefers me to you, how does it feel?"

Sana hid her annoyance perfectly and remained serious "of course, among stupid you understand each other very well. Am I right?" she looked at Dahyun defiantly "you shouldn't get involved in family problems, whether big or small"

"I don't care about your problems, I just want to avoid a tragedy and sleep in peace. Goodnight Sharon, tomorrow morning I'll give you your console back, I promise" she smiled tiredly at the blonde and went back to her room, ignoring Sana and her grim look.

"Now that the fight is over, come and close this ing door!" Jeongyeon yelled, frightening the sisters, who hurried to close her door and go back to the bedroom.

Sana sighed, she didn't like Dahyun at all.