N.08

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 








 











 

~ you really had to go today. I thought we could have some day together

 

~ sorry babe Minsol and i have to go there since there's advance meeting.

 

~ well then work comes first right. Stay safe okay

 

~ okay babe. Dont wory i will buy as much stuff for you. Im gonna miss you

 

~ i'm gonna miss you too oppa

 

~ well then i gotta go. See you when we have free time together okay

 

~ alright. Call me when you are about to sleep okay. Bye...









 

You hang up and sigh as you didnt get to send Seonghwa off. At the same time Hana and Vernon were looking at you with a questioning face.









 

I sense something bad will happened.




 

You think my bestfriend is not being loyal.




 

No. I feel like Minsol is up to something.




 

Its just work babe. Dont make your sister lose hope on Seonghwa.




 

Its not that i want to but you know whats gonna happened to Hayun if what im thinking is gonna happened.




 

So you are trying to test their 6 months of loyalty. Is that right.




 

How can i not love you babe.




 

We have been together for so long. I know what is in your mind babe. And i love you too.




 

Unnie whats for breakfast.




 

Aigooo whats with my sister face. Did anything happened.




 

Nothing. Well it seems like you cook your favourites.




 

Ah. Its kimchi stew. I had a hangover yesterday. Its all because of Seungkwan fault.




 

Babe you agree to challenge him. Dont put blame on him.




 

Oh whatever. Do you want multigrain or just white rice




 

Mix of both. So oppa when is your working days




 

We are starting a week after yours. Boss said that its better to make you guys go first before ours. Also you and Leeknow have to work hard for that.




 

Someone does his homework.




 

Your boyfriend is something else unnie. Thanks for the food.




 

You are welcome. Well Vernon is just a superior. Which is why i chose him and not Seokmin oppa.




 

Babe you keep rejecting him for almost your whole college life.




 

Which is why I have always kept my eyes on your annoying one. Hayun ah what's your plan for today




 

I have no idea but I will plan the idea. You both need to be in the office soon, right.




 

Yeah. Can we borrow your car for the whole day.




 

Sure. Whatever. Do what you want to do with it.




 

Hayun ah....




 

Im fine unnie. Its just.... he could have told me earlier than now. Like i didnt even know that he have advance meeting.




 

Did you say advance meeting.




 

I think she did say that in advance meeting. Heol....




 

Yah Hayun ah advance meeting is only held after a week you go to the working place. What kind of advance meeting is he even talking about.




 

I dont know. He didnt even tell me. And like he is there since yesterday i guess. Its impossible if he was about to go to the airport now.




 

Oh no....




 

I will be fine. You guys go and get ready. I will enjoy my breakfast here.




 

You sure honey. Because i know what you will do if you arent feeling this good.




 

I will be fine. Oppa bring her away from me. I need my peace here.




 

Take care okay. Come on babe we need to go.




 

Yah better finish up the stew. I made it delicious for you. Call us when you need us.




 

Oppa...




 

Babe come on lets go.




 

Call us Min Hayun.









 

You smile as they left you alone in the dining area. You start to munch on your food to not think much and you dont even want to upset uour appitite. Just then your phone vibrated and was expecting it from Seonghwa. But instead it was from Leeknow. You smile and read the text message.








 

~> Yah are you bored now?

 

~> you want to go somewhere?

 

~> yah why are you not answering my text?!!

 

>> chill out man. I was having breakfast.

 

~> finally someone is alive. Lets go somewhere.

 

>> where to Leeknow ssi

 

~> somewhere fun i guess. Besides we still need to do our work plan for Mokpo

 

>> how about you come over. Hana unnie cook alot and im getting full to finish the rest

 

~> well then i will be there in 20 minutes.

 

>> get me some bungeoppang along the way.

 

~> sure whatever.









 

Well finally i have distractions from my ranting buddy. 20 minutes. Egg rolls it is.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Wait, Hayun told you that.




 

Yeah. Thats what she said to us.




 

Hana... Minsol and Seonghwa didnt have an advance meeting. It's just that Minsol wants to bond well with Seonghwa, which is why they went to Jeju a few days earlier.




 

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID TO YOU GUYS.




 

SHE TOLD ME THAT YESTERDAY DONT KILL ME




 

KANG MINSOOOOLLLLL




 

Babe calm down.




 

  1. Kang Minsol is seriously breaking both hers and Hayuns relationship. How can I calm down.




 

You both could have told us




 

Well its not that we dont want to. Its just....




 

Yah you didnt heard anything about Minsol and Leeknow.




 

Not that i know off what happened to them.




 

They fought and now they are at the edge of breaking up.




 

Heol.... babe dont you think....




 

No babe i know my best friend and he is loyal to your sister.




 

If he is why would he follow Minsol there. A few days early.




 

Babe i know him so well dont try me




 

Yah you do know how dangerous Minsol is around a guy. Like she has been cheating behind Leeknow for i dont know how many years.




 

Babe i know you hate her but dont have to create stories.




 

Seungkwan is not lying Gilyun.




 

Hana not you too...




 

Gilyun... i saw with my own eyes that Minsol have been with this guy for almot 6 months. Evidence. Its in Vernon phone.




 

Why would you keep a picture that doesnt.... HOLY THATS KANG MINSOL. WHERE DID YOU GET ALL OF THIS.




 

Everytime in Hongdae. Its their favourite place. We always have to go there for some shops that has the stuff we need for the house. But at the same time we always say them from far




 

Theres even one time she act like ahe doesnt know us at all.




 

Heol.... Fine you have the rights to kill Minsol.




 

Finally my babe is on my side.




 

Shut it diva boo.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So you are saying that we are more towards the industrial. But didnt the workload says a different thing.




 

Really Hayun. When will you start reading those emails.




 

Can i say that i rather have someone read mine.




 

Whatever you say Hayun. Yah since when you know how to cook eggs.




 

Since when you finish up my food.




 

Im hungry and Seungkwan never buy grocerries for the past few weeks. Thanks for the food anyways.





 

So tell me did you have that edge of breaking up with Minsol unnie again

 



 

Are you my stalker or something

 



 

Nope you drunk text me few days ago. Saying that Minsol might cheat on you. You hate that feeling. And you als-




 

Okay stop there. Let me clarify that for you.




 

Sir. Its just a yes or no. Come on tell me

 



 

We fought that day. I was feeling of ranting to Seungkwan but he went to Gilyun house. I was alone when i saw her run to a car that is similar to the picture i show you. I was mad that i didnt catch her but instead i was at home drunk of Soju




 

Heol.... is that why you didnt come to work that day.




 

Yeah. Did she say something or did i miss out something.




 

Sir... your girl is flirting with my guy. She tried to not make it obvious but this guy of mine make it obvious that he is uncomfortable and complain to me.




 

Im sorry about that.




 

Nah its fine. As long as i know that Seonghwa oppa is loyal to me. Im fine with everything.




 

Yah you believe in that and not knowing that he went to Jeju few days early just to bond with Minsol.




 

He wait what did you just said.




 

Ah.. so you dont know at all. Wow he have guts to lie to you




 

Dont put lies on me Leeknow ssi. He told me that he has advance meeting




 

Yah... Minsol told me that she is leaving to Jeju earlier just to know more about your guy. Not to have advance meeting. Their work is supposed to be starting nextweek. Anything before that is not considered as working. Even if its own time own target kinda stuff. They should have finalized work plan before heading there. Did you not read the requirements at all miss Hayun




 

I am not gonna believe in you.




 

Well then its up to you then. Should we start on planning schedule.




 

Yeah lets head upstairs. Leave the cats alone. I dont want them to disturb my special place.




 

You missy go and change. You look uncomfortable in that. I will wash the dishes.




 

Yah my guest should bot be doing that.




 

I insist. Go now before i pushed you to your room.




 

As if you know where my room is.




 

Isnt it obvious that its the blue door. Geez. Go go. I will wash this. Besides you prepared me a wonderful meal. Thanks for that.




 

Urgh fine. I will help you out once im done changing.




 

Just go will you.




 

Fine fine....its my house why is he even acting like its his house.




 

I heard that Hayun.




 

Geez









 

You left to change your clothes while Leeknow just went ahead to wash the dishes. While washing Leeknow remember something that he has yet to tell you. He sigh and just continue to wash the dishes. Whispering to himself hoping that you didnt hear what he said.








 

Hayun ah... how i wish i could protect you in the future......