N.16

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 













 

 









 

You really get that partnership. Just like that. How did you even do it. Yah it took me weeks for the industry's shareholders.




 

Boy you need skills. Business skills you are lacking.




 

Really you gotta be like that.




 

It will take time. So since Granny is not gonna be back for dinner. Should we find some good food at the town area.




 

You are so questionable sometimes.




 

Why is that so. Any reasons for that Leebit.




 

You panda you always eat when you succeed on things. But you are so fit. You didnt even exercise.




 

What a holy life i have. Like oh my GAWD GRANNY WHY ARE YOU HERE.




 

Why cant i be at my own shop

 



 

Oh yeah... i forget that you own this building.




 

Granny she wants to eat out since you wont be at home later.




 

Bring her out then. Its your last two weeks here. So use this week to have fun. I heard that both of you have success in all stuff. Good job

 



 

Thanks granny.




 

Now get out of this shop. Have fun. Eat well for dinner.







 

Your grandma pushed you and Leeknow out of the shop and you are shocked at how pushy your granny is. Leeknow just chukled and look at yoyr granny who is dancing happily inside the shop. You saw how happy he was and you smile for awhile fill you saw a fly on his arm. You kept ypur focus and smack his hands but the fly got away from the slap. His smile fade and look at you sternly.












 

What. Theres a huge fly and i was almost on a jackpot.




 

But you dont have to smack me that hard Hayun.




 

Okay im sorry. Now can we please get going. If i end up starving and you dont feed me well. Who is at fault.




 

Why am i supposed to feed you




 

Because you know more food places than i do now lets go. I call dip for the passanger seat.







 

Before you could even walk to the car. Leeknow went to headlock you and smirk as he knows that you are weak at defending from him. He starts to walk with you still struggling from his grip

 








 

Bro you really have to do that.




 

Well it seems like someone is trying to run away from what she promise last week.




 

That was not running that was trying to make sure you forget so i wont have to do it please let me go.




 

Okay we have arrive.








 

He let you go and you turn to sulk while you are fixing your hair. He chuckled and helped you out. He knows that your sulking level will take at least two days if he doesn't make up with you. After awhile, you were about to move to the driver side but he held your wrist making you face him.








 

What is it now.




 

We are not playing the sulk card today Hayun.




 

Who says we sre playing that

 



 

Your face tells everything Hayun. Now lets just have fun for today and work for tomorrow. We only have few weeks till we are heading back now smile

 



 

Im not gonna be




 

Smile. Hayun please.




 

I will smile when i want to. Now can we go.





 

He cupped your cheeks and squeezed it lightly to make you annoyed. You were but you found it funny when you saw his serious face. You finally smile and he lets go of you.









 

That's the way. Now come on, I will drive. You will just have go suffer the time of viewing the scenery.




 

What. Wait you arent gonna do speeding right. Yah yah TELL ME......









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Hana by any chance have you heard….




 

I heard and I know it well. What's up.




 

Well Hayun told me everything.




 

There's really nothing to hide when s gets worse and worser.




 

So you are saying that she is standing strong after that break up.



 

Its just a break up. Not life and death. Now can you complete tour part on the schedules for that broadcast company that we recieved few days ago.




 

I sent you hours ago did you even get a notification or something.




 

Oh... sorry....




 

Hana you are not at your state.




 

Im fine guys. I really am.




 

Babe... just tell them.




 

Hana tell this diva. Before you will get annoyed.




 

Okay fine. I know that Seonghwa is with Minsol way before Hayun finds out. I was in hesitation but Hayun... She is just....




 

Yah even if i know it. I would just let her find out herself




 

Yeah. What Seungkwan said is true. I would do the same.




 

But it makes me feel like i failed to protect my sister.




 

At least during that break up she is not alone Hana.




 

Yeah babe. They are right.




 

So does letting this out helps you to lift up the burdens.




 

Kind off. Thanks guys....




 

Omo gathering much what do we miss.




 

You are back early.




 

Well boss told us that we could come back early. So whats up.




 

Minsol. Seonghwa in my office now.




 

Someone busted.




 

Must be promotion time. Come on oppa lets go.




 

Hana ah...




 

Gilyun lets go to the cafe nearby. I feel like getting the muffins. It looks nice last time.




 

Yeah lets go. Im hungry too.




 

You girls are going to leave me alone.




 

You got meeting with the boss dont you. Im not gonna wait my off over a meeting. Im hungry. Lets go Gilyun.




 

What the... is that how you welcome back your old friend.




 

Minsol lets just go.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You and Leeknow were at a restaurant. As Leeknow were stirring the Hotpot. You were playing with the kimchi that is infront of you. You were in total daze as you are lost in thoughts. Leeknow grab the kimchi away and place the cooked meat on your plate. You look up and you were so confused at the moment.











 

Whats has been in your mind Hayun




 

Nothing. Just... something that i never thought i would think of.




 

Which leads you in a total daze. Are you for sure.




 

Im fine....




 

No you are not. Come on state your statement.




 

Okay okay.... Do you ever feel hurt.




 

Depends on which matter that you are trying to convey.




 

Well what meant is that... Does it hurt by letting people push you to a place where you would be useless to them

 



 

You mean do i get hurt by them leaving me alone after they found something new to play with




 

Similar to that... so.... does it...




 

It does... but pain are just a temporary scars. It can be heal once we found something that is more beneficial to us. Its like leaving the toxic world and being welcome to another world that you deserved to be there. It all depends on which people we hold on to.




 

So you are saying that Minsol is toxic.




 

She is who she is am i right. I tried to be better for her. She cuts me off and we end up fighting. Whats the point of staying in a toxic relationship. You are more likely to waste your energy to things that arent beneficial to life Hayun.




 

Is that why you chose to forget and move to the new world.




 

You are completely right....




 

Am i in that new world.




 

You are Hayun. You are the first one in that world. Now can we eat before this get cold





 

How can this be cold when its HotPot




 

Foods on your plate will. More meat for you and eat those veggies please. You ate so less yesterday and girl you lost so much weight you know that.




 

Urghh shut it......