N.15

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 













 

 








 

《4 MONTHS LATER》







 

You and Leeknow were on your way to the place that Seonghwa is in. Both you and Seonghwa are kind off on good terms as he called you when he has time and he tried to ensure that he still loves you. You were still doubting but you forgave him and wanted to meet him during your off week. Seonghwa just agreed and sent you the location that he is staying at Jeju. As both of you and Leeknow were on your way there. You were just putting your focus on the road. While Leeknow was trying to calm Seungkwan down through text since he knew that both you and Leeknow were at Jeju. He sighs and looks at you.










 

You sure Seonghwa knows that you are comming today.




 

Well I told him that I would arrive at night. But I feel like now is the right time to go.




 

Why do i feel like you are trying to find out something




 

Let's be investigators. Won't that be fine.




 

I thought you were on good terms with your boyfriend.




 

We are but that doesnt mean that everything is clear. There's still something that he hides. So he can play all he wants. I might just end things up today.




 

You are scary. Are you sure you can do this without being emotional.




 

You are doubting my confidence, mister.




 

Not really. You will be facing my ex and your soon to be ex. Its just something unusual.




 

Thats easy for you to say and we are here.




 

I didnt know they stay at a landed property for this 6 months project.




 

Ours is bigger anyways. So hop off.









 

Both of you hop off and went towards the gate. Leeknow was so unsure if you would be fine. While you just stay calm and unlock the gate.










 

Yah you sure this is the place.




 

Well you see that car. Thats our company car. Now lets get in.




 

They really want to get robbed. How the heck that they didnt lock their door.




 

Mister lower that voice man. They just hate to lock the doors. Beside they are stupid when it comes to safety. You staying out here or you following me inside.




 

Im staying by the car. You go settle your problems. Dont cry.




 

I will prove you wrong that i wont cry




 

Prove me wrong miss. Then see you later.







 

You went in the house and all you saw was a mess everywhere. All shirts and all bottles. You were wondering if they are dead or this place is just junk. You even know that Seonghwa is a clean freak. Yet, you think that he changed his habit after the fight. As you went closer towhere the room is. You heard some giggling and someone talking in the room that is slightly closed. You went nearer and peaked to see Seonghwa were hovering over Minsol and they were giggling while making out. Your anger boosts up and you clench your fist thightly. You pushed the door open and Minsol gazed were on you. Her eyes went wide and pushed Seoghwa away from her. Quickly covering herself with the blanket.










 

Ouch. Babe what was that for.




 

Hayun ah.....




 

Wait what..




 

So this is what love is called. Promised that on fake words you say. Doing things behind me. Expecting me to see this. Thanks for the welcome gift.








 

You walk away from the room with anger. Seonghwa quickly wear clothes and chases after you. He stopped you in the living room, holding your wrist. You turn and give him a hard slap, making him shocked then never. You were hokding your tears in your eyes as you saw the man that you love infront of you. Cheating with your own best friend. Seonghwa tried to step near you but you backed away.








 

Hayun please i can explain. Please.




 

What explaination. WHAT. you have 5 month but you still stick with her. Now what she is your . Who am i to you then. Your toy. Two years and im not gonna be a toy for you. You change Park Seonghwa. I thought you could be better and what i see. Someone claim you to be her so be it. Im not a like Kang Minsol.




 

MIN HAYUN.




 

WHAT. IM RIGHT AM I. You know whats right. Us. Im breaking up with you. We are over.




 

Hayun. Min Hayun. Please.












 

You walk away and leave the house until you reach where Leeknow is. Seonghwa chased after you still he stopped himsslf at the gate to see Leeknow was leaning on the car. You approach him and sigh. Leeknow sees Seonghwa is stunned and shocked to see Leeknow. Leeknow smirks and leads you to the passanger seat since you are still holding the anger and trying to not blast out. He started the engine and drove off to leave the place. Leeknow saw that you were still clenching your fist. He used his right hand and unclenched your fingers. Holding it so you wont hurt your fingers. He caresses it to make you calm as he knows that you are still mad.














 

You prove me wrong.




 

Whats done must be done am i right.




 

Well i see that you left him stunned.




 

I... I understand why you are always fighting with Minsol... Im sorry...




 

Im sorry about you... you had to face them in the worst.




 

They.... Im... why....




 

Hayun ah. Just forget about them. Can you do that for me.




 

Easy for you to say...




 

Well then lets start a new. Both of us.




 

Us. We are people who had just broken up with the person we been with.




 

Well break up are just temporary. Right now. We have to focus to Mokpo project. After that both of us just lean and rely on each other. Is that cool




 

That sounds promising.




 

Great. Hayun ah. Im proud of you Hayun ah.




 

What did i do to make you proud.




 

You stay fine and not too emotional when you broke up with him.




 

I told you that i can prove you wrong.




 

I know. Well im sure you are hungry. Seungkwan is meeting us. He said that his mom is going to prepare us a huge meal.




 

Only Seungkwan or with the rest.




 

With the rest. So are you gonna clench your fist again or you still wanna hold my hand.




 

Can i hold it. I always hold something when im mad.




 

Then hold it. Im fine with it.




 

Thanks. Like for real... i dont know what to do if you werent here.




 

You buddy. Im your leaning buddy for a reason. From now on. You are a single lady. No restrictions okay. Just have fun with life and finish with what you want to do in Maysflies.




 

You are sure a big supporter.




 

Well im always a good supporter.




 

A savage one.




 

Yah... thats...




 

Thanks for being here with me. I appreciate it.




 

You are welcome. Now its food adventure time. We are here for only two days. It if we dont look out for the food here.




 

Food hunting you say. Come on step on that engine. Im hungry and you got to buy me food.




 

Well next stop. Food journey