N.18 [Part I]

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 












 

 











 

Are you sure about this. Both of you.




 

Boss. It's just me that's agreeing to this. Hana unnie will be continuing her contract here.




 

Up till next summer. I mean Maysflies been a great company. However your suggestion on venturing out more will be worth exploring.




 

Well i'm glad that both of you did well and you both are the ones that bring this company to where it is now. I'm thankful for that.




 

We are glad that we did what we could.




 

Well I hope the Z8 company will treat you the same way as this company does.




 

Hope for that too. Thank you for all the opportunities that you gave boss. Appreciated.




 

You are welcome. Well enjoy your one month left here Hayun. Hana you just have to prepare for a big project with Gilyun.




 

Will sure anticipate that. Thanks.




 

Oh Hayun... for this last month. I want you to work with Leeknow. I mean its your last momth here and I hope you could give Leeknow your knowledge. I'm sorry for what happened for both of you but I'm sure that you both will work well together.




 

Sure thing. As long as nothing in my way im fine with that.




 

Great. You both will start tomorrow. Thats all for today




 

Thank you.










 

You and Hana left the room and Hana starts to be clingy with you till both of you reached to the pantry where Vernon is. He chuckled and pulled Hana towards him so you can be free from the cling.









 

Thanks oppa. Where is the rest.




 

Gilyun and Seungkwan went to do their job. Seonghwa and Minsol went missing after Leeknow left. Leeknow have been out. I'm not sure where he will go but he promised me to get americano.




 

Only you. Babe really.




 

He will get it for all of us. Look at the devil there. Yah what took you so long.




 

I am not gonna take stairs again. Never ever. Dont ever make me go up those stairs again.







 

Leeknow gave the drinks to you and left the pantry making you chuckled. You put the drinks on the counter and went to where Leeknow is. You went to sit on the empty chair and look at him. Pulling his hands to make him to look at you. All you see is his face that looks like he saw a ghost.You chuckled and smacked his arms making him winced in pain.











 

Yah you dont have to do that.




 

It seems like you caught something unbelievable.




 

Its the stairs. Like why there, why not the janitor room. Why the stairs.




 

Aigoo. Buddy do you need holy water.




 

If you have one i would gladly take it.




 

Oppa are you sure that you never dont that before.




 

Yah dont mock me because im a . Arent you one too

 



 

I didnt say anything about mocking.




 

Fine. Please do you even have holy water.




 

I dont but i have something to say to you.




 

Wait dont tell me you are leaving now.




 

No silly. In a month's time I'm moving to the Z8 company.




 

That's a huge company. Like. Wont you have like...




 

I know. But I want to ask the last thing from you before I leave to that company.




 

Me. Really me. Whats the sudden ask.




 

Well sir. For this one month we are going to work together. Something big something small i dont know yet but we are going to be the great team.




 

Well as long as it doesnt have to do with the stairs I am good with it.




 

Nice now i want you to help me

 



 

Does it has to do with the stairs.




 

Oppa. Stop with the stairs. Let them be if they are making teh babies you arent responsible for that. Now will you help me or not.




 

Fine fine. What is it.




 

I need help with the clean up. Like I'm clearing all snacks and those plushies away. Can you help me. I mean it's still lunchtime and I will make it up with dinner at my house.




 

Free food who would not want that. Wait, you are throwing away all stuff that you got from Seonghwa. Thats literally everything on your desk.




 

Yeah. Plushies, flowers, snacks, letters. All of that has to go. I aint gonna keep whats not mine anymore.




 

Even the accesorries.




 

I throw them yeaterday. But not our friendship band that we got at Mokpo. Oh look we are wearing it. Yes best buddies now lets go.











 

Leeknow just smile and help you out as he dont want to stay silent and think about wha he saw earlier. While cleaning the mess up Leeknow realizes that you have not even touched the snacks that Seonghwa gave to you before both of you broke up. Also there's so much flowers and plushies as it is mostly under your table. You could not care much as most of the things arent as important as before. Afted bith of you finish cleaning. It all ended in two boxes. You smile with proud as you finally see your place is looking neat and tidy while all Leeknow see is your picture with Hana and also picture of the day before both you and Leeknow left to Mokpo. What Leeknow didnt realise is you were placing a picture of you and Leeknow together with your granny. Just then, Hana and Vernon came towards you.




 

 



 

Woah a whole new world.




 

Thats a cute picture of us. Yah Leeknow theres even you with Granny.




 

Wait what.




 

Yah since when you are so close to granny. Did you bribe her or something




 

Unnie. Granny is so savage when he is around. Also she loves him so much that im guessing Vernon oppa drops to number two




 

Hey thats not fair at all.




 

Whats not fair at all.




 

Oh throwing old stuff while he cant. Nice dress but im guessing that you need to straigthen up those bustlines. Its kinda crooked dont you think.





 

Oh honey its fashion this days.




 

Why are you throwing all of that.




 

Leeknow oppa help me carry this box. Who knows someone else deserve this more than i do.




 

Yah you still owe me dinner on this.




 

Might as well you get things done. Come on time is ticking.










 

You left the office with Leeknow to throw the boxes away leaving Seonghwa and Minsol dumbfounded. Hana and Vernon were trying to hold their laughter as they found the situation funny. Minsol shrugged and pulled Seonghwa to sit next to her.










 

They are so trash.




 

Babe language.




 

Okay... they are litters. So what is for dinner today babe

 



 

How about us making Hayun cook. That sounds nice aye.




 

Really nice now you owe me coffee.




 

Geez fine.




 

Hana why is Hayun table empty




 

I dont know. Why bother asking me. Shouldnt you be the one asking since all of the things you gave to her is gone.




 

Wait what....




 

Oppa its just some old snacks that could not be eaten anymore. Which is why she throw that away.




 

Oh look love birds is back.




 

Oh I, diva boo to you. Now here are snacks for all of you. Where is my boo




 

Your boo is here Seungkwan oppa




 

My boo. I bought your favourite. Since your birthday is tomorrow. Might as well i buy you stuff.




 

Girl you could not believe how long i have to wait for him in just one shop. Oh my gawd so tiring.




 

Girl take a sit and rest man. You look burntout




 

You could have just wait till tomorrow boo.




 

Oh boo please you are busy tomorrow. Even Leeknow is busy with you so why not today.




 

Since when you guys are so close.




 

You shush dont need to know anything. Lets have this snacks and straight back to work. Lets goo