N.18 [Part Ⅲ]

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 










 

 











 

Really you think so.




 

Yeah. So its better in a sense where the department will be well organised and new people can come in without having any hard time.




 

Wow, I never knew your idea would be approved.




 

Gilyun unnie. Stop stabbing your food. You should eat it while its still warm.




 

I dont get it... Why does she have to be like that. Hurting someone that doesnt have any problems with her.




 

Babe we talked about this.




 

No. Just because she gets what she wants and now she is throwing me away. Because I spend so much time with trashies. Like you all are not trashies. She is. Like. Oh my gawd.




 

Now you are regretting of being her friend.




 

Yes i am. Like i help her since we are young. I get her out of danger and this is what she gave back to me. Im so pissed off.




 

Well unnie. If she throw you away. We are still here for you. Even my diva boo will always bring you here for every special dinner.




 

I know that... im sorry Hayun ah. You really deserve someone better. Like im so mad that he used you just like that. For 9 months already. I dont freaking know why he faked his relationship to you.




 

Babe we talk about this. You need to calm down.




 

No Hayun deserve to know about this. That jerk should have just break up with you and not cheated onyou with that snake. She was with him when he is sick. When he is not sick that time. I should have told you this but im sorry that i never. I was afraid that you might be broken but i now understand how bad this is and like.




 

Gilyun. Thats enough. Both Seonghwa and Minsol are our past and whatever they have done. Is not as worst as what they did in Jeju. So why not we just enjoy the present and celebrate Hayun advance birthday.




 

Yeah all she wants is us. The ones that has been with her all the way.




 

Yeah man everything will be fine if we trust each other. Its alright Gilyun ah.




 

Thanks guys.... Unnie. Im fine. What they have done is done right. Im glad you rant it out. You need that.




 

Still Hayun....




 

Its fine. Im happier now. You all of you here with me.




 

Hayun. Is strong. As long as we stick together it will be fine.




 

Hana is right babe. Now lets enjoy today meal and im gonna make this area alive




 

Oh boo surprise me all you want .




 

Kyaaa. Lets cheers to Hayun and to us.




 

To Hayun and us.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

Honey whats wrong...




 

No. Its nothing....




 

Where did you go earlier. I thought we are suppose to go to the mall to get what you need for tomorrow.




 

Is this about that trashie. Come on honey i though you are over her.




 

Dont lie to me oppa. I know you went to see that trashie.




 

I said its nothing okay. Its just...




 

Really you are regretting decisions now. Its been 9 months. You are the one that started it.




 

You were the one that was flirting with me.




 

I did but you are the one that took the next step Seonghwa. You cheat on her because you dont feel the same as when you are with me. Thats what you said.




 

Fine. Okay. I went to see her. But your ex makes me so pissed off that i wished i could kill them.




 

Mister you need to get over her or us is over man.




 

Okay. Im sorry babe. Okay please. You look beautiful tonight.




 

Cheesy words dont work here honey. Now are you over her or not.



 

I am. Really. Dont worry about it.




 

Well as long as you have me. No trashies are allowed, okay. Come on get up. You and me are going to get wasted and have the rest of our nights together.




 

Im taking charge today.




 

Will see about that honey....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

After the dinner. Seungkwan tried to raise the mood up by just being an entertainer. You sitting on the sofa beside Leeknow while Hana and Vernon were at the other sofa. Gilyun were cutting some fruits. You lean your head on Leeknow shoulder as you are getting food coma and restless. You were glad that you are with someone that you trust and love. But when you are with Leeknow it hits differently than from what you feel with Seonghwa. It makes you feel more safe and protected. You shift around and starts to get comfy by wrapping your hands round his arm. Leeknow smile and let you be as you are having a good time.












 

So if the elephants are in the fridge where did the zebra go.




 

He left the fridge. WAIT NO THE ZEBRA WAS SMASHED BY THE ELEPHANTS.




 

Come on Hana you can do better.




 

Babe stop pressuring her




 

NO WAIT OKAY I GET IT NOW. The zebra was squished by the elephant.




 

Gurl. The zebra is not even there in the first place.




 

Damn it. Wow am i that dumb.




 

Babe you are only bad at nonsense questions. At least you ace more on work stuff.




 

Wow birthday girl is asleep.




 

Im not asleep. Im resting my eyes.




 

Still we have one more thing to do boo.




 

Just do it. Im resting because i need to reserve energy for your craziness

 



 

She is getting comfy i see.




 

Let her be Hana. At least she is not complaining.




 

So Seungkwan what are your last plans.




 

Its CELEBRATING OUR MAKNAE BIRTHDAY.




 

Oh my i didnt realize its already 12 am.




 

I didnt realise it as well







 

Just then the lights went off and you were curious of what's happening. You were feeling scared as Seungkwan can be scary sometimes. You grab Leeknow hands and squeezed it as you are starting to feel scared. Seconds later you heard Gilyun sang birthday song and came with a birthday cake. Your eyes went wide and was surprised by how big the cake is. Gilyun put the cake on the table and the lights were switch on. You were smiling brightly as bright as you could which makes Leeknow saw that smile for the first time. You release your grip and blow the candle. The rest of them clap their hands.










 

Happy Birthday Hayun

 



 

Yeah man happy birthday to you my lovely sister




 

Boo you earn a year old.




 

Thanks guys.




 

Now now. Lets start with this diva surprise you with a performance.




 

You are so unstoppable.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

As both Gilyun and Seungkwan were in the car waiting for Leeknow. Hana were exhausted so she went to bed first with Vernon. You were at the gate sending the rest off. As you were standing at the gate with Leeknow infront of you. You were looking down as you never thought you could end your day just like that. Leeknow saw your expression and lift up your chin to look at you










 

You know that we are still gonna meet in the office right.




 

Still the day is so fast. I enjoyed what we all do today




 

Well that doesnt mean another day would be bad.




 

Yeah... you are right. Thanks for today oppa.




 

You are welcome and happy birthday to you bunny.




 

Thank you Leebit.




 

I got to go. Those two is really on sober and i dont want them to be cranky the next moment.




 

Gilyun unnie is staying with Seungkwan oppa




 

That is what i see. See you in the office okay




 

Okay....






 

Leeknow smile and went closer to you, giving a peck on your forehead before he could mess your hair up. You chuckled and smile at him.







 

Go in i will leave after you are in the house.




 

Should it be the other way round.




 

Its already midnight. You wont want any ert to just get in your house right.




 

Fine fine. See you in the office. Wear smartly. Im treating you for lunch.




 

I will be the one who is paying for lunch. Go. You need your rest.







 

You just nod, went to close the gate and went in your house. Till you are no longer at his sighg he smiles and went in his car with Seungkwan giving him the gaze.










 

What is it buddy.




 

You are falling inlove with her arent you.




 

You are full of nonsense now lets get back home so you can rest.




 

So it is then. You are making hints for her. Sneaky boy.




 

Boy if you wanna be sneaky. You better not because she hates sneaky boys. She rather have someone be more truthful. Thats much better.




 

You both are so gonna be in the laundry room by tomorrow.




 

I love this drama.




 

I rather see Hayun with Leeknow. They are like meant to be.




 

Im driving home. So the next second i heard nonsense you guys are staying at the sauna.




 

Oh gosh.....