N.12

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 











 

 








 

《FEW DAYS LATER》








 

You were on your couch watching a show with Byul and Seol. As they were suddenly so clingy with you. You were alone since your sister left for work. Just then you heard the doorbell rang. You were confused at the moment as you never ordered anything at all. You put Byul aside and went towards the door. You open the door revealing Seonghwa with bouquet of roses. He was smiling with his hands open wide. Both byul and seol were hissing as they really dislike Seonghwa presence. You close the door and stand right infront of the door with no expression. He went towards you and gave the flowers to you. You took it and he place his arms around your waist hugging you closer to him.










 

Babe arent you happy to see me




 

Arent you suppose to work




 

Well we get few days off. So im here to see you. Arent you happy.




 

Well kinda. You smell different too... Thanks for the flowers.




 

Babe is there something wrong.




 

No. No its fine.




 

I miss you so much babe.







 

He was about to lean in for a kiss but you pushed him away making him confused. You notice that he had a big bandaid on his neck and you also notice some purple marks that he never cover it properly. you just kept it silent and look at him with a weak smile.





 

What's wrong. Is there really something wrong.




 

No. I haven brush my teeth yet. It's just after breakfast. I dont want you to smell what I eat. It's not romantic.




 

Babe... you are so cute. Come on go and gst ready. Im bringing you to some cute cafe.




 

Oh... well just wait for me at my car. I will get ready fast. Just wait for me there okay.








 

You remove his hands away from you and went inside the house locking the door so he won't get in. You sigh and put aside the flowers and went to get ready. You remembered that Leeknow gave you the hoody. You decided to wear it and dressed up normally. You dont really have the mood to dressed up like a cute doll. So you decide to wear the hoodie and leggings. After you are done you grab your stuff and the pictures. You put the picture in your bag and went out. Seonghwa were on his phone texting someone. You didnt want to think much and just stand beaide him with a smile.










 

Oppa im ready.




 

Oh. Wait when did you get this hoodie. I never seen it before.




 

Ah. Hana unnie bought it for me. I was running out of hoodie since Byul always scratches on it.




 

Oh... well let me drive your car and we are going for a cute date.




 

Okay....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Both you and Seonghwa were having some light snacks at the cafe. He was sitting right beside you as you listening to what he has to say since you never seen him for weeks. At the same time you know something that he doesnt know. The band-aid really bothers you but you tried not to notice it. You miss him alot yet you felt like something is not right between you and him. He saw your expression and hold your hand while caressing it with his thumb. You sbap bavk to reality and look at him with a weak smile










 

Babe is anything okay.




 

Yeah im fine....




 

You didnt look like one babe. Tell me did i do something wrong.




 

No.. you did not....







 

You lied as you dont really want to assume it. Just then you saw Minsol and Leeknow came in the cafe. Both of them saw you. Minsol grab Leeknow hands and walk towards both of you. You just smile as you dont want to think much of what is going to happened next. Leeknow saw that you were wearing his hoodie. He smile slightly and took a seat infront of you while Minsol is sittibg infront of Seonghwa.












 

What a pleasure to meet you, love birds.




 

Oh please. You guys are more sweet then ever.




 

Right. She is the sweetest of all. Right babe.




 

Yeah.... right....




 

Nice hoodie you are wearing. Where did you get it.




 

Hana unnie got it for me. Quite new and its comfortable to wear it.




 

You look cute in it.




 

So how was the work in Jeju.




 

It was fun. Well Seonghwa oppa did most of the work but still. Theres new stuff we learnt there right oppa.





 

Yeah some management issues but im glad that Minsol are able to work it out. Leeknow i didnt know your girlfriend was a superior in management stuff.




 

Im sure she did well.




 

What about both of you what did you do




 

Nothing much. We didnt expect to meet today as we told each other to meet next week.




 

Oh yeah. You both are going Mokpo next week.




 

Yeah.... Oh how is your client in Jeju




 

We are still waiting for an offer. At the same time Seonghwa oppa manage to get some other big offer of investment for Maysflies company. Such a deal breaker.




 

Oh dont mention it.









 

You started to feel annoyed as you feel like Minsol is flirting with Seonghwa. You purposely dropped the fork on the floor and went to pick it up. You glance to your side and see Both Seonghwa and Minsol legs rubbing against each other. You sat back up and slamed the fork on the table. Leeknow sense that you are mad at soemthing. He looked at you and saw your eyes were filled with frustrations.









 

Yah are you okay. You look dead.




 

I wish i could be dead by now.




 

Babe why did you say that.




 

Im just joking i forget to grab my wallet. Its in my car.




 

Want me to get it for you.




 

No its fine. Just stay here. I will go and get it myself.




 

Let me follow. I forget my card too. Its in my car. Minsol didnt bring her wallet





 

Sure go ahead. We will wait for you guys here.




 

You sure you dont want me to follow or help you babe.




 

I will be fine. Im sure you have work stuff to talk about with Minsol unnie









 

You smile weakly, stood with your bag and left the cafe with Leeknow. Lucky enough that you took your car keys along with you. Up till both of you reached the carpark. Leeknow stopped you and turn you around to face him.










 

Whats been into you.




 

I just dont want to be there. It makes me feel mad.




 

Mad at Minsol or both.




 

Both. He freaking had a hickey and covered it up with some bandaid. He thinks im stupid and not to even see some not covered up.




 

And you keep it inside you instead of confronting.




 

Then what is this hoodie about. I dont want to get mad. Its been weeks since I last saw him. I dont want to start a fight.




 

And yet you are doing one.




 

Im not doing anything. I just want to leave.




 

Avoiding them and let them do whatever they want. Are you sure about that.




 

Yes i am sure about that.




 

Do you even love Seonghwa







 

You sigh and took out one of the picture. You gave it to Leeknow and his expression change when he looked at it

 







 

Then tell me whose face is on whose right now. Look, I'm gonna go. Show this to them if you want. If not leave and let them have fun before we even meet them again. This is not what I have been wanting to hold on.







 

You didnt realise that your car is next to his. You sigh and walk to your car and start the engine. Before you leave. You look at Leeknow.









 

I'm not trying to hurt any one of us. Its just that there are many eyes everywhere and we are in professional state. If they still do this behind our back. Im guessing the egde is off and broken. When you go back to them. Just tell them i have to meet someone urgent. Also say to Seonghwa dont ever try to mess up with Min Hayun. Its just the beginning.










 

You drove off leaving Leeknow alone at the carpark. Leeknow was so shocked to see that side of yours. He understands how you tried to burst it out and bottled it up. He took out his phone and dialed Seungkwan number while looking at the photo that you gave to him.








 

~ yo bro whats up

 

~ its your day off right

 

~ yeah well Vernon and i have our day off while Gilyun and Hayun is working overtime. Whats wrong

 

~ i think Hayun found out about Minsol and Seonghwa

 

~ Dude.... you cant be real....

 

~ does she have like another client that stays at Jeju

 

~ other than Mr Song. Theres like Mr Yang and Mr Jeon. They are like best investors of Jeju and Mayflies company

 

~ I see. Meet me at the normal spot. I have something to discuss with you

 

~ sure thing. Wait you are leaving Minsol alone

 

~ she has someone with her. See you later.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Woah... you got to be kidding me.




 

Mr Jeon investigators are good enough to send me this oppa.




 

Is that why you felt off today.




 

More like i caught them yellow card.




 

Dang. Is this one of the photo you have




 

Theres more. And i dont know how both can just URGH.




 

why didnt you just confront to him.




 

And break up with him without hearing his explaination.




 

Yeah. do you not want that




 

Wait. No. What i mean. Dang you are good at pressuring people.




 

Yah.. i know both of you well but i didnt expect to know that he did this to you.




 

Well he is your bestfriend. So like.... i dont know why they are doing this to me.




 

Possibility would be he is jealous of something.




 

Really. He is like that to a couple that is unstable and that is in a long term relationship.




 

Hayun.... for now... you just had to be stern and more forward.... im sorry that he did this to you but.... its just....




 

I know what you mean...




 

Well girl. You have 6 months to worry. Also dont worry about this. If it really turns red card... Im sorry afterwards.




 

Thanks bro. Appreciated




 

You are welcome. I will keep this picture. Hana will sure ask alot of question but i will try make her calm. Besides you need to go Mokpo in few days time.




 

Thanks.... Oppa... do you perhaps...




 

Trust Leeknow. Absolutely. He is someone who is abide by his words. But one thing for sure. Minsol been dragging him down. Im glad that he is with you for this 6 months project. He needs a break from her.




 

Oh... okay then... lets go...