N.11

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 










 

 




 

《NEXT DAY》









 

Its already daytime and you woke up feeling groggy. You look around the room and felt something weird. You blink your eyes till you saw Leeknow standing by the door, looking at you. Your eyes went wide when you saw him. You jump in shock till you bang your head on the headboard of the bed. You groan in pain while Leeknow goes towards you and flicks your head.










 

Yah that hurts.




 

Then why jump in shock when i did nothing to you.




 

Because im not at my home where am i. Why are you here




 

You are at my house.




 

WHERE AM I. WHY THE HECK. OUCH. STOP IT.




 

Stop shouting. You are at my house right now. You were so sick that my doctor say you have to rest up. Your sister left you here. She has to prepare something today.




 

Since when you have a house.




 

Its the house that i dont invite anyone but Seungkwan.




 

So you are telling me that Minsol unnie dont have a clue about this house.




 

You talk too much. Breakfast is done. Come out to the dining room after you finish washing those face. You look like a monster.




 

Thats mean....




 

Theres an extra hoodie at the upper shelf in the toilet. Wear that if you dont want to smell bad with that dirty clothes of yours.




 

Leeknow kept his straight face and left you alone in the room you sigh and grab your phone that is on the nightstand. you saw your sister left you a message. you red it and sigh. you just remembered what happedned yesterday. you slapyourself and make your way to the bathroom to have a quick wash. while Leeknow on the other hand were receiving messages from his partnership. he was thankful that he has friends who works as his partnership. but he was mad that he saw Minsol with other man. that other man who he knows. he just sigh and ignore the calls from Seungkwan. Just then he heard footstep. he quickly put away his phone and set up the table. You come by the dining room and smile as you smell home cooked food.





 

what took you so long




 

I was having conversation with my sister is there anything wrong




 

nah. sit down. so tell me did your guy text you or something




 

not even a single call. he must be having most works if I could guess.




 

are you sure about that




 

you are doubting my words Lee Minho ssi




 

can you not call me by my full name. it cringes me




 

oh wells. you are doubting my words. then you tell me what Minsol unnie have been doing lately.




 

she had a party yesterday. im guessing that Seonghwa is there too.




 

how do you even know if she wents to a party. also a party during workdays. wow im amazed




 

you don't know much about her don't you




 

you could tell how it supposed to be....




 

Hayun ah...




 

I know that he went to the party... My Parnership saw him there. Seonghwa and Minsol don't know that Mr Song is my best client. also he is my parents cousins. which is techniquely my uncle.



 

how would a Song and Min be cousins




 

my mom is in the Song family. its my mom's cousin you are asking about.




 

oh... im sorry




 

its okay. I bet he is in sober right now after releasing his stress yesterday night.




 

wait how did.. okay nevermind… don't be sad. im here as your friend so cheer up. we still have to prepare for Mokpo




 

true... thanks... for the hospitality




 

you are welcome. Eat up. I will send you back home after this.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Babe why do you look so off today.




 

Something feels not right. Its like i can feel it.




 

Is it Seonghwa you are thinking about.




 

Yeah.... i mean... i feel something is just not right at all.




 

What are you guys talking about.




 

Vernon is feeling uneasy about Seonghwa




 

Oh... babe tell him what you heard.




 

Ah. Yesterday they went to a party. Im not sure how strong Seonghwa is as a drinker but Minsol is a strong drinker.




 

She holds those alcohol well.




 

No wonder i feel weird today.




 

Why is that so.




 

Seonghwa wont drink if Hayun is not there with him. But in other cases he is very low in tolerence.




 

Damn....




 

Dont think too much about them. If Seonghwa is loyal to Hayun. He will know where is the line.




 

What if he doesnt.




 

Thats really up to them. We cant do much but just to see whats gonna happened between them.




 

Well what Gilyun said is true. Lets just focus on work. We have to make a plan on what comes first then the others. From there we will see what they want from us




 

Yeah. Lets prepare stuff.




 

Dont worry babe. He will be fine. If he doesnt i swear that i wont let him be near to my sister.




 

One protective sister arent ya.




 

Hayun is fragile inside. Once it crack. She never fixed it back. I cant bare to see my sister get hurt babe.




 

This is what i love about you. Come on lets do our work and we can finish off with a good dinner.




 

That sounds lovely.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You were with Leeknow on your way back to your house. As the car ride is long and theres like some car jams along the way. Both you and Leeknow talks like theres no tomorrow. It makes you feel distracted to not think about what Leeknow said earlier during your breakfast. You realize that he is really calm with you but you didnt know that he has something more which makes you feel curious about him.











 

Your expression is really visible enough.




 

What do you mean.




 

Your face expression. People can sense that you are having hesitant thoughts. Spill the tea miss.




 

Oh... well.. have you ever thought of what is it like to feel cheated on. Like one day. You saw it live right infront of your eyes.




 

Well I always thought of that whenever Seungkwan show me images of Minsol with another man. I mean. It does hurt when you saw someone you love is with another person physically. But at the same time it makes you think that are you good enough for that person.




 

Thats deep... you still on the edge of breaking up with Minsol...




 

Yeah.... kind off..




 

Im sorry if i ask you this.




 

Its fine. Its a one time exprience. Besides im sure you are good with Seonghwa.




 

Well not really.




 

What do you mean not really.




 

Remember when i said that my uncle saw them in a party.




 

Still fresh in my memories.




 

Seonghwa oppa is really bad at drinking. He can go crazy even. Which is why i hate parties that have alcohol in it. At the same time the first call he said that he has advance meeting. When its actually he is force to be with Minsol so both of them can get to know each other better. But instead. I feel like Minsol unnie used him. I have this strong feeling where she is jealous about my relationshil with Seonghwa.




 

What makes you feel like that.




 

Minsol unnie... she wants attention. Where she feels like she is a queen. But instead when she saw a men that is more handsome then what she has right now. She will get that man till its in her hands.




 

You are saying that she is trying to break you both up.




 

Thats what i thought. But i dont want to assume that its real. Its been like this since after the double date. Like i dont know how to feel if i ever break up with him after seeing them together in one place




 

Your vision is till that far. Yah you need to stop thinking about that.




 

I know. But its hard....




 

Hayun. You will get through this. Just lean on me when you need to. I will always be there for you i promise.




 

Thanks....




 

Well we have arrive.




 

You dont wanna get inside.




 

Nah. I have a meeting with my partnership later. Keep those hoodie




 

You for real. Like i dont really keep people things




 

Im fine with it. Wear it if you dont want to think about the bad stuff.




 

Well okay. Thanks for the breakfast and the ride.




 

No worries. See you next week. Since we have to be at Mokpo by then

 



 

Yeah. I will pick you up and i will drive.




 

Whatever you say Hayun..




 

You smile and went out of the car straight to the gate of your house. You wave Leeknow goodbye and he drove off till he is no longer in sight. Just then you saw a letter on the mailbox. You took it and it was a little bulky. You open to see whats inside. It all pictures and your eyes went wide when you see something unexpected......