N.02

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 

So tell me when is the last time we have double dates together.




 

Many months ago. Oh my gawd they have my favourite dish. Babe can we get this.




 

Just eat whatever you want.




 

Again with this attitide. Can you like once be like Seungkwan.




 

I'm not him and stop making me feel annoyed. I still have to do my work after this




 

Urgh fine. I will just get the tonkatsu

You both really need to spend more time with happiness man.




 

Babe let them be. We always see them fight. Now for lunch no fighting. We have to eat because we have things to do.




 

Gilyun unnie. Do you think that Any of our friends are dating each other.




 

Not that i know off. It's just that i see Seonghwa and Hayun been closer than never. And ofcourse Vernon been taking care of Hana since she is stressed out.




 

Yah let them be. We didnt even annouce our relationship

Yeah. We should just respect them and not talk behind them




 

You all are so not fun at all. I am just curious since Seonghwa oppa always asks Hayun and not the rest.




 

They are friends before we even meet them. Can you not be a bossy one.




 

Then can you not give me this attitude oh my gawd. We have been together for five years. Can you at least be sweet. Be like Seonghwa oppa who looks lovey dovey to Hayun.




 

You know what. I'm going back to the office. You guys have a good lunch.




 

There he goes walking out like a moody guy. What's wrong with him

Yah few days ago you took leave. He was given a job to cover Hayun's placement simce you and her have to be at the press conference assembly next few weeks. I'm guessing that he is annoyed by the job.




 

More like he is annoyed by his girlfriend.




 

Babe can you not. It's not her fault when he keeps being so moody.




 

Well ask her to not be a when it comes to loyalty and honesty.




 

Babe that enough

It's okay he hates me. I know that but you dont have to snap me back about my own relationship.




 

Well i'm done eating. Babe just pay for her meal. It seems like she didnt even bring anything here. See you back in thr office.




 

Babe.....




 

Ignore him unnie. He is a jerk anyways

 
 
 
Yah....
 
 
 

Im sorry. Lets just continue to eat and we head back. Hana told me that we have to do something later.

 

 

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

~ its okay oppa. I can manage my work

 

~ still i'm sorry that i'm not there. This flu is a burden

 

~ then you should have listened to me when you could have avoided the flu

 

~ well when i recover i'm bringing you out for a cute date. No back outs

 

~ boy i'm anticipating it

 

~ fine then. In your drawer there's some biscuits that you like. Dont skip meals. It's bad for your health.

 

~ okay okay now go and rest. I will send you some porridge if i have nothing tomorrow.

 

~ you comming over. Omo how sweet

 

~ will see how. Call you soon oppa


~ love you bubs

 

 

 

You hang up your call and turn around to see Leeknow making his own drink at the pantry. Since it is still lunch time. You didnt realize that he was there. You saw him being grumpy and having a hard time opening the sugar container. You went to him and put out a hand signaling him to give the container to you. He was surprised and gave it to you to open it. It didn't take you that long to open it and you smile

 

 

 

 

You look like you have a bad day.




 

Fights with my girlfriend. She have been testing my limits lately.




 

Oh. Sorry to hear that.




 

Nah it fine. Is thst your boyfriend that called you earlier.




 

Yeah. Health comes first that he cant go to work today.




 

Get well soon for him.




 

Leeknow ssi.... do you need any guides or something for the work you are covering for me.

 

 

 

If you are able to give me guides, I would love to take them. I'm struggling to understand your work sometimes.




 

Sorry you have to do it instead of Seonghwa oppa.




 

It's fine. At least I got bonus pay for that. Tomorrow after the meeting. Is it fine if you gelp me out. I can give some tips based on the press conference assembly. I heard that Minsol is doing the same thing too.




 

Yeah... Well, I guess tomorrow works fine for me. Dont frown alot. It looks ugly on you. Smiling is better. It shows how fine you are but actually ypu are in pain. Well forget what i just said be ready for the meeting in 2 hours time. Boss told me that it's kinda a debrief for the previous project.




 

Okay sure thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You left the pantry room and went back to your desk. As you are greeted by Vernon who is eating lollipops. You chuckled and went to see your side drawer is full with your favourite snacks. You took out some and passed it to Vernon.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks Hayun. Is he still with flu




 

Yeah. I'm guessing he got fever too




 

Same thoughts. So tell me. Since when you start to have long conversations with Leeknow.




 

I dont know. He is just askibg if I were able to help him tomorrow.




 

So are you gonna be helping him.




 

Yeah. Its a give and take. I help him with the wirk that he has to cover. He gave me tips on the press conference assembly.




 

I see... When are you gonna tell the circle.




 

When the time is right.




 

What time is right.

 

 

 

Seungkwan, can you not do that.




 

Well I thought you guys were talking behind me. I'm curious in a way.




 

Where did Gilyun and Minsol unnie go to. Did you leave them alone.




 

I did. Well i kinda feel annoyed so i left them and here i am. Where is Leeknow




 

Pantry. He looks gloomy.




 

Well I will make my way there. Dont you dare talk behind me.




 

We wont. Oh and meeting is in two hours. Be ready.