N.10

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 










 

 









 

Yah is this how you enjoy silence.




 

Shut those mouths. The fish would run away.




 

Let them be Leeknow. They are always like this everytime we go fishing.




 

Knew note again.




 

Guys shussh.




 

Aish jinjja. Now we have to wait again.




 

Siblings. Better not mess around with them when it comes to fishing.




 

Another note to keep in mind.




 

Unnie why is your rod bending.




 

Yah yours too.... OMO REEL IT NOW.









 

The boys were shocked when they saw you and Hana were Reeling with enthusiasm. After the hard work both of you finally got a fish after four hours of waiting. You were so excited that the boys even screamed in joy as the fish was really in its mid sized. Leeknow was smiling widely to see you cheering for both of your acvomplishments. Just then you went to hug Leeknow out of a sudden making Leeknow stood still while his hands were holding onto your arm. You never once been this close to him. You release the hug and smile at him. While he just looks at you with a weak smile










 

Yah ahjussi we are gonna have a big meal later.




 

Oh yeah.... well its just one fish. I mean we still have more to catch.




 

Well then small fish to go to. Oh my gawd. AHJUSSI YOUR FISHING ROD.




 

YAH YAH YAH DONT LET ME DIE ALONE.






 

Leeknow quickly help Vernon and to his surprise they caught another big fish. Everyone starts to jump around and cheering as they never thought a long hour would be worth the time. Just then the boat starts to sway unstably making you hugged Leeknow out of sudden. Hana chuckled and nudge Vernon to look at whats happening.







 

Yah what's wrong with you.




 

She hates it when the boats are like this. It might make her want to force vomit.




 

And why is she hugging me while mumbling nonsense words.





 

Its the only way to make her calm. Dont worry Seonghwa gets that too sometimes. Just bring her at the back where she can sit down and rest. I will ask the boat man to bring us back to the landside.








 

Leeknow just nod and bring you to the back of the boat. You were still hugging him while mumbling some things as the boat is still swaying. Leeknow pat you softly as he really dont know what to do. Both of you stay in one position for few minutes till the boats are finally less swaying. Hana and Vernon came towards both of you and Leeknow. Hana smile and pat your head.










 

Hayun ah. We are heading back. Just hang on tight.




 

Just dont move. She might puke on you.




 

Yah thats mean. Its not puking. Its more of warning you not to move her so you wont get dirty from disgusting stuff




 

Yeah right. Well we just packed your stuff. I feel lucky to have 3 fishes for today




 

Its it gone. Please tell me its gone.




 

Hayun. Its less movements now. Let him go he needs to breathe too.




 

Oh...







 

You let go of him and went to Hana to hug her as you still feel like the boat is swaying too much. Leeknow just smile and help Vernon with the rest of the packing. Just then it makes him realize how fragile you are which he hopes that Seonghwa never breaks your heart or he will start to take actions from it.......










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You are saying that you arent going with me to that welcome party that Mr Song held. Oppa we are invited.




 

I'm not interested in parties. Im here for work not parties.




 

Boo hoo dont tell me you didnt go to any parties before




 

To answer that. I dont because Hayun hates parties. Now can you stop asking me about that




 

Geez. Mister im telling you. Staying loyal wont last long.




 

So what. You should be greatful that Leeknow is still with you. Its not like he gonna leave you or what




 

You swear to that or should i spill you some tea

 



 

Neither of any of that. Eat your food. You cant starve the whole day when you have a party to go to.




 

Not if you got with me Park Seonghwa. Im not eating this if you arent going with me.




 

You gotta be kidding me.




 

Come on. Its going to be fun. Plus you can still get change to improve your partnership.




 

In your dreams. Im not even your boyfriend or your brother. So stop dragging me to your fun.




 

Oh please just this once. I will go for every meeting or any other things that we have to do for the rest of the months.




 

As if you will do what you said Minsol.




 

Urgh fine. I will go all alone. Pick up that bloody phone will you. It irritates me so much urgh.




 

Nice timing. Now will you excuse me i have a call with my Hayun.






 

Seonghwa stood up and leave Minsol to finish up her food while he went out and answer your call. He was really happy that you called but instead of hearing your voice he heard your sister stern voice.








 

~> Hi calling from the Min sister cooperation. I am gladly to tell you that Hayun has been puking for more than three times and I'm telling you. This is bad because usually you would hug her to calm her down but you are not here so whats your solution mister

 

>> wait what did you just said.

 

~> I asked what your solution is.

 

>> uh... dang i can't take a flight today. Who ask you to not keep an eye on her.

 

~> uh sir. The whole day Leeknow has been trying to calm her down and im here like she is sure missing Seonghwa which is why she is not feeling well. So tell me what is your solution

 

>> just put her on the phone

 

~> can't do man, she is still crying and puking like one drunk woman.

 

>> yah you are her sister. Can you at least do something

 

~> no can't do. She literally almost ruin my favourite hiking shoe. So any last solutions.

 

>> I don't know. I'm not there and she cant even hear me. Cant you atleast put it on speaker so i can talk to her.

 

~> so you're telling me you are gonna baby talk to her while she is. Ew thats not even in the grass that she is puking at. Park Seonghwa. Would you let Leeknow take care of her.

 

>> you are asking my permission to let someone else's boyfriend take care of my girlfriend. Are you insane or something.

 

~> then i'm guessing you are out of your solutions. Congratulations your time has finish and finally she has finish puking. Oh and Leeknow is carrying her on his back. Well mister im so disappointed at you but at least you should put trust on others. Not let anyone displeased you. Bye

 

>> Yah Yah MIN HANA.










 

The call was hanged up and he was super frustrated that he cant help you out when you really need his comfort. He kicked the rock nearby and was really annoyed by the call and sudden incident. Just then Minsol came out with a drink and hand it out to Seonghwa. He took it and throw it on the floor.












 

Woah man. I just paid for the food and that drink. What pissed you off man.




 

You're still going to that party are you.




 

Me. Party. Exclusively yes. Wait are you changing your mind. Where did that loyalty go to.




 

None of your business. Lets go. We have a party to attend....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

Well you can take care of her right.




 

Sure i guess. Well you guys still have to rest up. Tomorrow is your preparation day isnt it.




 

Yeah. Sorry if we didnt get to take good care of that baby there. Its always Seonghwa that would take care of her.




 

You sure you want her to be in his house babe. I mean we cant just leave her alone to a new place.




 

Yah everytime she is like that, where did she even go to the last time we had fishing.

 

 


 

Oh right. My house. Well yeah take care of her. We will need to go somewhere tomorrow. Just dont make her panic




 

Dont make her panic. How am i suppose to control that.




 

Just stare at her. Let her calm herself down before she even realised that you did nothing to her




 

Oh... anything else




 

Uhmmmm thats all i guess.




 

Oh just dont tell her that Seonghwa went to a party. He just text me that he have a business party




 

Why do i have to keep that secret away from her.




 

She actually hates parties. Like she hates it when Seonghwa is at a party.




 

Easy to say Seonghwa will get wasted and the last time he did almost make her want to break up with him. So ye.




 

Well I can make sure of that. Just go i will send her back when she is awake.




 

Thanks really.




 

You're welcome.




 

Yah if she try to kill you or anything. CA-








 

Vernon quickly drag Hana away before she gets more loud. Leeknow smile and lock the door. And went to the sofa to rest up since it has been a long day and yes he has a temporary house nearby to where they were fishing at. He was glad that you are fine now but at the same time he was surprise that Seonghwa didnt even call you after hours. Just before he could close his eyes. His phone rang, he look to see Seungkwan call him.








 

~> Yah have you heard the word resting

 

>> woah diva chill. Im just checking if you are at your another apartment. I'm guessing that you are.

 

~> is that all Seungkwan. Im tired and like i have to freaking clean the fish tomorrow

 

>> oh Minsol told Gilyun that she is going to a party that she was invited to by her client. Also Seonghwa is with her. It seems like she told Gilyun that Seonghwa is pissed off.

 

~> not my problem. Im just here having to babysit his girlfriend who is sick. Its one huge thing that im sure that is what Seonghwa is pissing off at.

 

>> you guys act like rivals or something. Minsol didn’t call you or anything.

 

~> you think she will call me when we are still at the edge, mister.

 

>> yah. Dont you think they would do something bad. Like i have this bad feeling man.

 

~> if Seonghwa is loyal to her. He wont go to that party. If he is annoyed because Hayun didnt spend time with him. Its his lost.

 

>> well what you said is true. But im just saying. Please protect Hayun when time goes bad. My instinct is quite bothering

 

~> fine. Can i get my rest now.

 

>> whatever. Dont say I never warned you mister.







 

Leeknow hang up and sigh. He never knew what could happened next. All he just hope is to just make sure you are not broken to pieces when time comes.....