N.13

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 











 

 












 

Babe come on, tell me why are you like this.




 

I said I am fine. You should be getting ready to return to Jeju dont you think Park Seonghwa.




 

Thats what i dont want to hear.




 

What. Your name. Why cant i say your name




 

You always say my name when you are mad at something. Babe tell me why. What's going on when i'm away.




 

Should it be the other way round Park Seonghwa.




 

Come on babe. Im sorry that i didnt tect you ofthen and that party is just a party. I didnt drink much. I swear to that. Babe please....




 

Whatever you say.





 

Min Hayun. Please just listen to me.




 

I said whatever. Which part of whatever you dont understand.




 

Babe... Okay. I swear nothing happened. It's a business party. I was invited and i can't deny that. He is my possible client that would have a huge jackpot. Babe please dont be mad because i go to a party. I'm sorry okay...




 

Just go. You need to prepare for your trip.




 

Babe. You are letting me go on a trip and leave you with that guy. Are you joking with me.




 

At least that guy understood my statement




 

So what. You are just not gonna believe me and be with that Leeknow. He doesnt even know you that well.




 

Now you are comparing people just because i am sending you out. What is wrong with you. Leeknow might not know me as well as you do but at least he understands what I'm feeling. Unlike you having a party just to vent out anger and happily let other girls touch you. Is there nothing wrong with that. Is there Park Seonghwa ssi.




 

Babe.... okay okay babe... im truly sorry. Please. I'm begging.




 

Just get out of my house.




 

Babe....




 

I said get out. I dont wanna argue with you anymore.




 

Babe....




 

Oppa please. If you love me. Listen to me.









 

Seonghwa just sigh and left the house leaving you alone. You were so disturbed and frustrated as you really dont want to explode on him. You went back to your sofa. Byul came to you and sat on your lap. You pat your cat and sigh as you are suppose to be packing some stuff. But things kept getting through your way that makes you pissed off. Just then you heard the door was open and you look to see Hana and Vernon walking in with a box. You smile and look at Byul.












 

I thought Seonghwa was here.




 

He was... I make him left.




 

You must be pissed off by something arent ya.




 

Little bit of spices added i can say.




 

Babe can you boil some water for us.




 

Sure thing babe.









 

Vernon took the box from Hana and she went to sit beside you. She saw your tears but she chose to stay silent as she knows that you are too stressed up. You look at Hana and smile as you know that Hana understands what you felt all this time. You stop patting Byul and sigh.










 

You know. When he left, He kinda looks pissed off.




 

Because he knows whats wrong but he kept giving me white lies unnie. White lies...





 

Hayun... you should not hold it by yourself all alone.




 

Then what should i do. I love him so much and he do this to me. That was his first mistake. You know that i hate to face this.




 

Still. Theres still something that could work....




 

I dont know anymore. Its just so.... so....




 

Displeased... I understand that. But look at a bright side. You still have new distractions that wont make you feel like this.




 

I know. I feel like i want to give him five months.




 

Long distant even if its not really long distant.




 

Yeah.... it feels right to do that than having them doing it infront of me directly.




 

Whatever makes you feel right. Do it then... However remember that no one is forcing you.




 

Yeah you still have us. Gilyun, Seungkwan, Leeknow. Cheer up pup. Here your drink.




 

Thanks oppa. Thanks unnie. I dont know what to do without you guys.




 

You are mostly welcome. Well now lets have fun.




 

We are going to make a mess today and let Vernon clean our mess. How about that.




 

Anything to cheer my sister in law. Im in this.




 

Guys.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

What do you mean you had enough

 



 

You heard me right Minsol. Dont make me repeat myself.




 

So you are breaking up with me because of all this pictures. Leeknow you gotta be kidding me




 

Then what else. You go clubbing behind me. You got drunk when i told you not to. You smoke behind me. You even did it behind me. What else are you trying to hide. Having an affair behind me.




 

FINE. I AM CHEATING ON YOU. HAPPY. You know im not as innocent as you think. So what i am allowed to do my own things. You arent the one that controls my life. You dont own my freedom. And guess what your little friend Hayun is stupid enough to not think that her boyfriend is having an affair... WITH ME.









 

Leeknow slaps her making her glare while holding the cheek that Leeknow slaps on. He was really angry to hear that as he never expected that to come out from her.









 

So you are finally on that stupid Hayun side. What is so good about her. She is nothing much just like what her boyfriend said.




 

Stop bringing Hayun in this topic Kang Minsol.




 

Or what. Break up with me then. I would be super happy and fine to not be yours anymore. I'm sick and tired of you not giving me what I want and you know what, I finally have it with Seonghwa. HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN YOU. YOU FREAK.





 

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU . NEXT TIME YOU STEP NEAR HAYUN I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL YOU. WE ARE OVER.








 

Minsol had enough, grabbed her things and left the house. Leeknow was super frustrated as he didnt know what to do till tears fell and he just sat on the sofa feeling so down and mad to hear everything so unexpectedly. Deep inside he regretted that he could see the worst side of his relationship with Minsol. At the same time he felt bad for you as he knows that you are going to be more fragile. Just then he got a call from Seungkwan.










 

~ hey.. whats up

 

~ woah did i call at the wrong moment.

 

~ no... im fine. Whats up

 

~ we are heading to Hana and Hayun house. They said they are making aome food and a mess. Wanna join

 

~ mess you said.

 

~ well its a day that you are free and we thought you could come along and help them out

 

~ what do you mean by we

 

~ me and Gilyun. Vernon told me that Seonghwa is busy. So would you want to join for your project partner

 

~ well just give me half an hour. I will be there soon

 

~ well then see you soon.









 

Leeknow hang up the call and just look at the wall. The empty wall. He sigh as he knows that he would feel better if he were there with the rest. Also he is glad that Seonghwa is not there. Minutes later he stood up and went to get ready. As he tried to not think much about what had just happened to him







 

 



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

You were at the yard since your sister decided to grill some meats outside of the house so it wont smoked the house that much. While you were sitting on the bench just starinng at the sky. you felt so off till you felt a bottle hit your hand. you look up and see Gilyun looking at you worriedly. you just smile and gave some space from her.








 

since when did you arrive




 

few minutes pass. whats up with you. I heard you chase of him out of the house.




 

I did. he is just.... I don't know how to say.




 

yah. you really look like theres so much pressure on you.




 

really. well I am one




 

let her be Gilyun. she is at the urge of breaking up with Seonghwa. make her cry and make her calm till Leeknow is here. she needs people comfort.




 

WHERE IS MY BABY DIVA.




 

Seungkwan oppa....




 

omo omo come here baby boo.









 

You let Seungkwan hug you and you just cry as you really feel super down that you could cry every second. Gilyun felt bad as she kinda heard stories about the four of you. all she could do was to just pat your back and tried to calm you down. After a few minutes, you were just sobbing as you really felt so weak. you could not think much as it really hurts your feelings. Vernon came by and gave you your water. Gilyun took it for you and passed it to you. you gladly took it and chugged it down








 

yah you should not be like this. its not even break up phase yet.




 

still yellow card is something that should not be to lenient on it.




 

Thats one fancy word you say.




 

Yah still. Just give a few daya off. Im sure Seonghwa will tell you




 

She is not taking that.




 

Really. But why.




 

Look at her so weak and freaking




 

Yah shut those mouth. My Diva doesnt need that.




 

Im fine Seungkwan oppa. Really i am fine.... thanks guys....




 

Aigoo aigoo. Now help me take the seasonings. You need to freshen up and notbe fragile infront of my food.




 

Babe you literally made in mess inside and the meat is fine without seasoning.




 

You see her face do you want to die now.




 

I will get the seasoning dont worry much about me.





 

You got up and went inside. As you were looking for the seasoning that Hana asked for. After a long time you finally realize that the seasonings were at the top shelves. You sigh as you are too lazy to climb up the chair. So you just tiptoed and tried to reach it out. It took you multiple times to get it but it got further and further. Up till you saw a hand that helped you to reach the seasoning out. You looked to your right and saw Leeknow was helping you out. He passed it to you and just smiled.







 

Heol. You scared me. When did you even arrive




 

Awhile ago... It seems like you cried. Even after you wear this hoodie. Did you even wash this




 

I washed it and fast dry. This is the comfiest hoodie i ever had.




 

Im glad you like it. Lets head out.




 

Can you just give this to Hana. I feel quite restless...




 

Hayun. You need to eat. No matter what. I promise i wont let anyone talk about what happened. Lets just have a day of us and the rest having some good meal that Hana make a mess that i could see here...




 

Even if she is a mess she cooks well.




 

Well a point for that. Come on lets go...








 

He pushed you to the back yard door and you walked out of the house with him. You saw that the rest were plating some food and Seungkwan as usual singing with pride and tried to make the atmosphere hyped up. You smiled and went to sit beside Gilyun while Leeknow sat beside you.









 

Hana here is your seasoning.




 

Oh man whats up. You are finally here. How is life.




 

Could have been better. Thanks for asking.




 

Did you...




 

Not now please.




 

Sorry.... Unnie stop grilling already. We have so much food here.




 

yah you see those piranhas they will eat more than you. so eat up first. you didn't get to eat since the morning.




 

You didn't eat, why didn't you eat. No wonder you are so weak




 

Seungkwan, sit your down and stop asking her. Let her rest would you




 

Man fine chill. So you guys are heading to Mokpo. when is that




 

we will head there tomorrow




 

Yah aren't you gonna sent the Jeju side first




 

why do I have to. they are mature enough to head back to work themselves




 

well if you want us to sent you off we could




 

its okay unnie. I will fetch this guy tomorrow afternoon. we will head to Mokpo and meet Granny there





 

you sure it will be fine





 

yeah. I just need space for now. he will understand. im not sure about Minsol unnie




 

she wont mind. well glad that I pack my stuff earlier




 

you packed your stuff already wow....




 

that new to hear. take good care of this bunny while you guys are at Mokpo





 

Yes I trust my life on this Leeknow. don't disappoint me




 

I guess I have to try my best then




 

you better be right. I don't want her to cry like earlier. it hurts everyone even if they don't know that she cried.




 

Now can we eat happily. it's a good day to celebrate the start of Mokpo side




 

yeah CHEERS to everyone




 

down Boo Seungkwan




 

geez finee