N.01

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 









 

 












 

Min Hana, we are so gonna be late for work.




 

Yah if you didnt wake me up late we won't be late you idiot.




 

Perks of living with my sister.




 

Min Hayun dont you dare talk bad behind me where is my other socks.




 

You know what. I’m gonna wait outside in my precious car and leave you alone suffering.




 

Hold up granny. I’m done. So let’s go.




 

You really need to change your freaking dresscode man

 



 

Yah i dont care. Maysflies staff dress the same as me too.




 

Whatever you say unnie.








 

Both of you went out and hopped in the car. As both of you have to wait for the car to run the engine. You recieved a text from your boyfriend. Your smile went wide, making Hana shook her head.









 

There she goes being lovey dovey before work starts.




 

Hey. I’m not like you. Besides he bought me coffee and my favourite toast.




 

You both have been together for almost three years. I didnt see any changes.




 

What do you mean.




 

Nothing. Just drive while I fix my hair.




 

Yes maam.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

They are late again arent they.




 

Looks like it. Did something happen to Hana.




 

Hana was super stressed out yesterday. She was raging and drank a few cans which made her tipsy. Would a hangover soup for lunch sounds great.




 

It's better than nothing

 



 

What about you.




 

What about me.




 

Three years and still hiding. When are you both gonna tell the circle.




 

It's not time yet. Besides, I'm enjoying it this way. It's more privacy. What's up with him.




 

I have no idea. Seungkwan told me that he fought with his girlfriend a few days ago and now fight again i guess




 

Bad day for him arent isnt it.




 

Stop talking behind me when you nerds can just ask me.




 

Yah dont call them that when we are workmates. Dont mind him guys, just his own things. Yah here i got you mango juice.




 

Thanks.




 

Guys meeting in 15 minutes, Leeknow boss said that you have to cover for Hayun today.




 

Why do I have to do it when Seonghwa is clearly doing the same thing as her.




 

Its an order plus Hayun and Minsol have to standby for the press conference assembly. The management wants you to do it. Seonghwa is not going to because he have other things to do.




 

Babe you are early today.




 

Perks of being the only early bookworms here. So change your schedule for today Leeknow. Babe see you for lunch.




 

Will do babe.










 

Gilyun walk away. Seonghwa were annoyed that Leeknow has to cover you instead of him. At the same time Leeknow were sighing as he really didnt want to do anything but his own job. But orders are orders so he just have to do it and get it done. Just then You and Hana walk in the room to see the boys were staring at both of you. Seonghwa gave a quick wink and you smile. Just then you saw Leeknow were staring at you. You went to your desk and saw the food. You smiled wider and ate it since you were really hungry and didnt get to eat breakfast today.








 

Someone didnt eat breakfast today




 

Unnie. Blame her that caused both of us to be late




 

Yah you didnt wake me up earlier. Gilyun where is Minsol.




 

She took a day leave. She said that she is sick




 

More like she went shopping and spend her day just to be free from stress.




 

Leeknow cut it out with that savage man. Im sure Minsol have her own reasons

 



 

Whatever. I still have to cover up for Hayun. The most annoying job ever.




 

Hey. Since when i ask you to cover me up.




 

Ask the boss. Dont ask me.




 

Hayun ah. Wanna go lunch together later.




 

Sure thing oppa. Your treat.




 

Im fine with that.




 

Guys we have meeting in 5 minutes and Hayun finish up that toast before i snatch that away.




 

As always. Gilyun unnie is strict towards meeting.




 

She have higher position than us for a reason. Give me a bite. You eat so slow.




 

Take it. Im full. Thanks for the drinks Seonghwa oppa. Come on lets get into the meeting room.