N.20

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 











 

 










 

It's been 3 weeks and you didnt expect things with Leeknow to be doing so well that sometimes you felt like you are in an actual relationship with Leeknow. You felt happier and not in worries at all. Leeknow is glad that you are letting him in your life slowly as he can prove that he is better than Seonghwa. As you were at the office pantry, waiting for tea to be less warm and you were heating some food in the microwave. You felt someone's hands wrapping around your waist. With the perfume scent that you smell you know that its Leeknow who is back hugging you while leaning his face at the crook of your neck making you feel his breath. You smile and pat his hands as you know that he had just finished his part of the report for the project.












 

Oppa you have finished all of it right.




 

Yeah... bunny can i stay with you for today. Seungkwan is having a party. I'm not in the mood for his party.




 

As long as you gave byul the bath you could stay.






 

He looked up with surprise. You turn while placing your hands on his arms, nodding your head to make him assure that you meant what you said. He smiled and pulled you closer to him, while pinching your cheek.





 

Really. So I can drive us home.



 

However mister. You need to ask Hana unnie about it. I know that she is going to Seungkwan party but i'm not sure if she would be fine with you in the house with me.




 

Oh well. I will ask her later but now you still owe me one dinner. So when can I get that.




 

Leebit. You are the one that owes me dinner. How does that change to me owing you.




 

You left me with things that i never ate before. How is that fair. Plus i already said that i'm fine with any snacks but not the ones i dont eat.




 

Omo. Is my leebit upset for that.




 

Of course I'm upset. I even had to do 8 pages of report. My fingers and eyes are tired.




 

Aigoo. Okay okay i will cook us dinner later. But now I can enjoy my snacks. My tea is getting cold.




 

Not until you gave me a bite.




 

No. I bought that yesterday and i even ask you if you want it but you said you arent having any feelings for it.




 

Because my feelings are on you, is that not enough.




 

You ate too much cheese oppa. Too much.




 

Oh really....









 

Both of you were rrally close that he starts to get cheeky while you are smiling at him with your arms on his shoulder. Just then both of you heard someone cough making both of you look at the person with questioning face. It was Seonghwa who is standing at the entrance with his mug assuming that he is there to get his drink. You rolled your eyes and remove Leeknow grip away from you. Just in time the microwave rang and you took out the food, leaving the boys alone in office pantry. Leeknow smirk as he knows that Seonghwa presence annoys you so he was about to leave but Seonghwa stop him.











 

We need to talk.




 

Talk. You wanna talk to me. We dont have any topic to talk about. Whats there to talk.




 

Why are you doing this.




 

Doing what. You arent her boyfriend anymore. I'm not anyone's boyfriend. Both Hayun and I are single so what's your problem.




 

Problem is you are stealing what's mine Leeknow.




 

Im stealing. What a jerk. You had fun behind Hayun. Without her knowing anything from you. She is in pain every single time she recieve news about you. You even have with Minsol. How am i stealing when you are the one that cheat and steal.




 

You arent even a good man for Minsol. What else would she do when all she says is you are always the jerk that fights with her every single day. Now you want to do it to Hayun. Over my dead body Lee Minho.




 

Oh please. If you are loyal you won't do what you have done to Hayun. She doesnt deserve a nasty guy like you who is desperate for ity. Dont even think that i dont know that you have been seeing other girls behind Hayun for the past few years. I'm not the guy who you should be messing with.




 

Babe are you heading over or you are just staying with this nasty snake

 



 

Im just gonna get some water and i will come to your desk.




 

Be fast im bot saving any food for you.




 

Sure babe. Excuse me Park Seonghwa. I have lunch to enjoy.










 

Leeknow left Seonghwa alone and straight went to where you were. He took his chair, went to sit beside you and steal one of the dumplings.









 

Yah i thought you arent hungry.




 

Well im not but im going to eat this. Its my reward for finishing the report.




 

Well if you didnt procrastinate you would finish that early. Leebit you need to work fast.




 

Hey thats mean.




 

Mean or not, ask my sister about what your plan are.




 

I heard my name. Who summoned me.




 

Unnie this fella have something to say to you




 

You. I need you to stay with my sister for tonight. Because there's someone out there who has been camping out of the house without any of us knowing. So food and stuff ask Hayun for help. Other than that if i never came back home after midnight. Sleepover there, no excuses.





 

Well that's what i was trying to ask but nevermind.





 

Heol. 98 liners are scary.




 

Not as scary as you think bunny. Hana ah what do you think of the theme that i text you about.




 

It's good, yah make sure she is way out from that snake. I don't want her to feel annoyed by that. And when i'm at the party, better not do anything weird.




 

Babe you are still going.




 

Well its like a renunion. Besides you miss your friends alot. So why not.




 

Fine. You better not be a wild one and try to get into Seokmin hyung way.




 

My love. I'm the one and only Hana. I know where to stand. Also only you would have my crown Vernon so dont be so jealous.




 

Damn boy you got toasted with love.




 

Thanks alot Hayun. Leeknow makes sure she doesnt eat the chocolate cake in the fridge. I'm warning you that first.




 

Oh yeah... that's a warning to you. Try not make her eat that. If you want to survive....