N.09

Whats right in life?

 

 

 

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 









 

 











 

You seriously gotta change like that. Oppa that's so unfair.




 

Yah i told you that if we keep on putting five days a week. You will be tired.




 

I told you i'm not.




 

How about an alternative. I swear i will pay for the dinners

 



 

Heol.... fine then that's the last agreement i would take from you oppa

 



 

Fine. So you are still up for the cycling.




 

You one crazy man. I'm tired from yestersay basketball with you.




 

Geez someone is weak

 



 

Shut it diva boo. Oh Gilyun unnie. Have you seen the latest launch for the bags that you been wanting to get




 

IT'S ON SALE ALREADY.




 

yeah about five minutes ago...




 

Babe lets go. Leave these two messed up kids alone.




 

Wha..




 

Yah yah. Hayun where are they going.




 

A sale has just launched. Back to where I was. So other than that planning what's the plan on those empty days




 

Yah have you not known luxury day. Relaxation is needed so dont find me on those empty days.




 

Aish this ahjussi.




 

Since when both of you got so close.




 

This ahjussi is my ranting buddy.




 

This tiny duckling here is my leaning buddy.




 

I dont get it. So you both rant and lean to each other behind both of your love ones.




 

We are just close friends. Geez unnie.




 

Yah did Seonghwa call you or anything. Even you Lee Minho. Won't Minsol call you or anything.




 

Unnie. If he had called I would have pushed this guy away from me.




 

I wont even pick up calls.




 

Besides unnie. It's been days since they last called us.




 

Days and you both didnt bother to give a call or text.




 

We did but no response. So who is ignoring who.




 

Woah...... weird....



 

Still Hayun...




 

I'm going to be fine. I have someone to work with. Am i right ahjussi.




 

Stop calling me that when im just two years older than you




 

Whatever ahjussi. Oh wait did you tell them already.




 

Seungkwan and Gilyun hate to go with me. I dont know why they have fears of the rod. Ask them if they want to follow.




 

Follow to where.




 

Fishing. We planned to go tomorrow so like you guys, have a day off before you guys head to your 6 months of work. While few days later I'm bringing this guy to the homestay that Granny has for us.




 

You guys are going to Mokpo a few days before the project starts.




 

Well to let him get used to the area. I aint gonna drive him everytime. Mokpo is not as big as Seoul. So he has to know the driveway and so on. It's called adaptation

 



 

What she is saying is that our 6 months project got brought forward due to the boss asking us to get the partners settled and not to lose any industry shareholder. Boss told us yesterday. Seungkwan and Vernon are our vicitms





 

Oh and that. So yeah.




 

Wow that i could believe. Because there are no secrets here between us.




 

Glad you know so you want to follow tomorrow.




 

Sure why not. It's been so long since we went fishing together.




 

Little info about them. They are pros at fishing. Just dont be shock they got more than us tomorrow.




 

That is a new note to save. Yah you are treating us for dinner today




 

What... Ahjussi, I did that yesterday. Why do i have to do it again.




 

It's because you aint agreeing for cycling later. So you pay for dinner today. I will pay for everything tomorrow.




 

That's a deal. No back out mister.....





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Well thank you for attending this meeting Mr Song.




 

Its great to see Maysflies expanding their business. I will let my secretary inform you about the further progress.




 

Its always been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for believe in Maysflies.




 

Sure sure. See you soon. Seonghwa ssi.










 

Seonghwa bowed to the man and he smiled till thebman was no longer at sight. Seonghwa sighs as it's always been him doing all the jobs while Minsol was just lazing around and not even doing her work properly. He tried to call you but your phone was always engaged. He sighs and looks up to see Minsol walking towards him wearing a flowy dress and sunglasses. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and went to soan hou with text messages that he failed to reply to you.










 

Aish jinjja again with his phone.




 

You seriously think that this 6 months is for shopping. Yah you even missed out your latest interview. What is wrong with you.




 

Oppa. Chill out. Are you on period or something.




 

Its been days and we should have at least cover week one of our work.




 

Oppa its just the beggining. Its not like we are just sticking to one business man. I can even get five in less than a week.




 

More like you are being on waste.




 

Hey. That is so mean. So tell me do i look cute today




 

Too showy and ugly.




 

Oppa... okay fine tomorrow i will do my work. But today can we just enjoy our time. Together.




 

I have a girlfriend that im loyal to. Im gonna leave you alone and washed up. Go do whatever you want. You are old enough to take cae of yourself.




 

Again mister. You promise me that you will go for dinner today.




 

Im tired. Do whatever you want but not bothering me. I should have known better before i even agreed to this.







 

Seonghwa left Minsol alone and went to his rented car. He was super frustrated that he saw this side of Minsol which no one has never warned him before. Of course he caught Minsol smoking few days ago but he closed one eye since its not his matter at all. After he have arrived at the home stay that both him and Minsol rented he went straight to his room and lay on his bed. He felt so stressed up that makes him sigh and took out his phone to see your picture as his wallpaper. He smile and dialed your number till you picked up.









 

~ oh oppa.

 

~ hi bub...

 

~ oppa are you on your break or you have just ended.

 

~ just ended. Babe what are you doing now.

 

~ ah. I'm having dinner with Leeknow oppa.

 

~ just him. Alone

 

~ oh. Yea, Hana and Vernon bailed us out since we are going fishing tomorrow. They just want to rest up for tomorrow's energy.

 

~ babe i thought you promised me not to go there without me.

 

~ no... its not like that oppa. You see Leeknow oppa is the one who asked me if i wanna go fishing. I agreed since I have nothing tomorrow and Hana and Vernon are joining us. Im sorry oppa..

 

~ you really have to go without me.

 

~ we can always go next time. Oh oppa how is Jeju

 

~ its.... fine.... nothing special....

 

~ oh.... you sound sad.....

 

~ its nothing babe can we....

 

~ YAH AHJUSSI STOP TAKING MY CHICKEN WHEN YOU HAVE YOURS. Oh oppa i will call you back. I miss you so much so hopefully we can meet soon. Byee. AHJUSSI GIVE ME BACK MY CHI-







 

You hang up the call. Making Seonghwa feel like you are having fun without him. He sighed and went to grab his clothes to sleep. He kinda felt annoyed when he heard that you are hanging out with Leeknow. At the same time he didnt want to think much since both of you are just workmates. He sighed and went to wash up. As he tries to not think much about it.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You mister are so mean

 



 

Yah i get to eat what i want and this chicken is the best.




 

Thats my part of my chicken you took.




 

Its still the best part. Come one eat more.




 

Aish jinjja. I have to hang up the call because of you.




 

Ypu can always call him when you have time Hayun.




 

Yeah right. How come Minsol unnie didnt call you or anything.




 

I dont know and i dont care.




 

Seriously. I thought 5 years is something to the both of you




 

It does till it reaches the second year...




 

Oh my gawd. Im sorry. I should have not say that to you.




 

Its fine... you got once said that.... its better to end things in a good closure right.




 

Yeah. I mean thats the best way to not have any bad past bring along to the future.




 

What if i happened to break up with Minsol... would it be a good choice.




 

Do you see yourself in that position.




 

Well... yeah....




 

Then its your choice. If i were you. Knowing her cheat on me multiple times. I would cut off ties because she aready found somebody that could pay her finance more than love. But seeing you like this. Im sure it will take a hard time. 5 years is something. Just think it thoroughly. If you really feel like its toxic to you. Pack your stuff and leave. Or pack her stuff and give it to her. However im not forcing you. Its all up to your choice.




 

True... sometimes i wonder. Why didnt you just become counselor.




 

I just dont. But you are my friend. All i can give is juat words. Im not helping it in a physical way. Theres much difference on that.




 

Well i will consider your words. Thanks again Hayun ah.




 

Ayee. No problemo. So you are picking us up tomorrow right.




 

Yeah. Since Seungkwan and Vernon will be at your house anyways.




 

Nice i can wake up late tomorrow

 



 

Yah we have to go early. Its where the possibilities of getting a huge fish is high.




 

Urgh. There goes my beauty sleep. Yo arent joining the 98 drinking hours.




 

Nah. I have to feel energize and im driving back home. No point of staying over.




 

Facts. Then we finish up this meal and head home. I have to give Byul and Seol.




 

At this timing. Yah no wonder your cat looks fat.




 

She is not fat. She is chubby. Besides we have been out for the whole day. The bowl is empty by now




 

Cats problems. You should really meet my cats one day.




 

Well im bring Byul to Mokpo. My granny can take care of my cat while we are working. You want to bring any of your cats




 

Nah. I have my mom to take care of my house when im away.




 

Wow. You arent putting trust on Seungkwan oppa




 

Nah its just that he doesnt clean some mess up sometimes.




 

Mothers are a great reliability source.




 

Heol.....




 

I know. Eat up before I take yours.




 

Geez....