N.05 [Part Ⅱ]

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 











 

 













 

Is this the reason why i have to be like this.




 

I told you to give your proposal so you can atleast work with any of us. But you kept decline every work. So this is what you get.




 

Aye oppa that is too direct to him. You should at least motivate him.




 

That you need to ask Seungkwan. He is a pro at that. Yah you didnt even call Seonghwa at all for today. Are you sick or something.




 

Ah... really.... i must be so focused on work today. The assembly pile is a lot and my car smells like paper.




 

Minsol didnt help you at all.




 

She did but half way through she fought with her phone. I dont know who but she seems mad that she chewed on gums. It must been working for her quiting her smoking break.




 

Smoking break... what do you mean by that.




 

Oh... she didnt tell you. She has been trying to quit smoking for around three years. Well Seungkwan is the one that has been bugging her to stop since Gilyun has asthma. So she tried but she couldn't if she was too stressed up.




 

Leeknow ssi. I thought you know your girlfriend well.




 

Ah.... well she didnt talk much about her past life. That explain well why her temper issues are so out of bound.




 

We are sorry to tell you about this. We thought you know about it.




 

No no..... its fine.... its a news for me to know... thanks for the info.




 

Leeknow ah. I heard that you are doing fine with the work you are covering for.




 

Well the work that Hayun did before is kinda easy. She gave me good tips that i manage to catch up with what she left on. The client loves the improvement.




 

Really that freak loves it.




 

You seem like hating the client much.




 

She hates her client sometimes. Which is why she was happy that you took over her. Congrats man




 

Dang congrats on your first accomplishment. Your solo job after many months. Oh my gawd. Wow.




 

Thanks guys.




 

Oh guys, I have to go. Hayun ah can you send him back home. I have to pick the ladies and Seonghwa. I'm guessing they have too much drinks for dinner




 

Sure. I can send him back. Drive carefully oppa.




 

Yeah i will. Leeknow ah make sure she dont overload herself with eomuk she will have hard time tomorrow.




 

I will dont worry.




 

Bye guys.











 

You wave Vernon goodbye and continue to eat while Leeknow just looks at you. You suddenly remember the vision that happened before you met the boys. You look up and Leeknow was surprised by your actions









 

Omo did i do something wrong.




 

No... its just you eating so well. Nothing much.




 

Oh Leeknow ssi do you happened to know if Minsol unnie have siblings




 

Minsol. She is the only child. Besides she never talks alot about her close friends. Why is there anything wrong.




 

Oh.... i dont know if i should say this but i thought before she left, you picked her up but my guess was wrong when i saw her with another guy..... im sorry if i ruin your mood.




 

Its okay. Can you tell me if the guy looks like this.








 

Leeknow took out his phone and search for something before he put his phone on the table. As the phone is showing a picture of Minsol and a guy hugging while laughing. Your eyes went wide as you saw the same thing. Leeknow just gave a week smile and took back the phone.








 

I guess it is then....




 

Im so sorry....




 

Its not your fault Hayun ah. Its just something that i have to know what she has been doing the whole time.




 

Oh my gawd i feel like i just ruin something....




 

No dont be. Hayun ah is it okay if you bring me somewhere.




 

Sure. But are you okay with everything. I feel bad like really.




 

If you do.... just bring me somewhere and we have ice cream while talking.




 

Oh. Man just say it. Its our second talk about this.




 

Thanks Hayun ah....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

After you finish up the dinner. You drove him to the nearest park which is near to the Han river. You parked the car and both of you went to get some drinks and snacks since you both are going to have a long talk. After both of you settled at a place with a good night view of the bridge. Leeknow sigh and look at the sky. You smile and start to speak up.















 

So what have you been in those messy thoughts.




 

Its too messy that i thought i could get through it but... its hard.




 

Im guessing you are in this thoughts of giving up. Or am i wrong.




 

You are right. I do want to give up in life. Give up in everything i have.




 

Dang thats so sad.




 

It is.... Hayun ah... would you ever just break off with things that has been through your thin lines.




 

Depends on what situation.... is this about Minsol unnie. Because i dont want to break anything between you both.




 

You didnt break anything. Its been broken since we start to fight. Actually ever since Seonghwa and you came in the company...




 

Oh.... im sorry....




 

Nah. Its not your fault. Its just her wanted everything to be sweet and stuff. While im just to stressed about myself. Sometimes i caught her doing things she should not be doing. And i forgive her.




 

Because you love her dont you.





 

I would do anything to make her happy. But now. She keeps making me feel like i want to throw her away from me.




 

You mean she have been giving you bad energy.




 

Yeah. She keeps comparing me to You and Seonghwa. Sometimes i wonder if she even love me for who i am.




 

Oh my.... thats painful.... is that why you keep having arguements with her. Even earlier you have arguements on the phone.











 

You look up to see Leeknow were in tears. Ypu felt bad that you pull your sleeves to your palm and wipe away the visible tears that has been flowing down his cheeks. To his surprise he didnt realise that he was crying. You smile at him weakly and just wipe the tears silently.












 

Hayun ah....




 

You deserve the right to feel like this. Its part of relationship am i right. Besides im sure that you are a strong person.




 

What should i do.... Like how can i have this thoughts be away....




 

Leeknow ssi. If you feel like you still want to withstand your relationship. Then stay strong and keep everything within you. You have to make her realize how deep your live is for her. If she tends to pull away from you. Its better to just end things with a good ending. Look im not forcing you. It your choice.




 

Choice....




 

You really look ugly i swear.




 

Hey thats mean.... its my first time crying infront of a girl.




 

I get that. But be a man. Show how much she means to you. Im sure it will work out somehow.




 

Thanks... im not ugly.... stop laughing at me.




 

You look like one now. Its funny oh my gawd




 

Min Hayun.




 

Okay okay. Im sorry. But just be who you are. Dont force yourself when things arent turninf out your way. It takes time but if that effort is not working. Just stay the cool single ahjussi





 

Yah..... Hayun ah... I just hope you stay happy with Seonghwa. Be happy while you can.




 

Im gonna say vice versa. So we should head home as we still have many things to do.




 

Oh right.... Thank you for today




 

You are welcome. Like i say. Im a good listener. Just approach me if you need something. Im gonna lend my shoulder to you evey single time