N.25

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

Hongjoong Juyeon

 


 














 

 












 

Oh my gawd this place is so nice.




 

I could agree with you babe. The scenery i breath taking.




 

You brought us here again. Oppa int this Mokpo.




 

It is Hayun ah. Besides i want you to just have a break from the city area. This place is like the most peaceful.




 

This is peace square for god sick. Bro you really know your way here huh.




 

Well 6 months here is like a home.




 

Babe thats so sweet of you.




 

I will always be for you. look at those love birds. im glad that they love this trip




 

Oppa this type of trips. They always love it no matter who bring them. Also I heard from a little bird that you have been working so hard planning this trip.




 

Well something is really up so yeah.




 

YAH LEE MINHO. THIS PLACE IS HEAVENS.




 

Glad you are enjoying it Hana.




 

Well you guys can go ahead. We will meet you by the car when we are done. Babe come on lets explore the place




 

Babe. We could have just spend our whole day here. I like it here.




 

We could but theres more to explore. Call us when you are done.










 

Hana drag Vernon away to explore the area. You chuckled as you never expect to see your sister so haoy with Mokpo. Suddenly you felt Leeknow wrapping his arms around your wasit making you turn to face him with a smile.








 

Im glad to be back here.



 

Im glad too. So whats my honey planning to do.




 

Im planning to court you. Or should i.




 

Oppa. Dont say it out loud. There must be other reason than that. Right.




 

Babe i really want to court you tonight.




 

You know what babe. Im hungry. Lets get some food and oh my gawd i miss the foods here. Come on bubs.




 

You cutie....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

I cant believe this at all. You are freaking unfair.




 

How is this unfair. You are the one that is asking for trouble.




 

How is this trouble. This is not fair. Im not gonna work there




 

Its not my choice nor yours Minsol. So you may pack your stuff or lose your job instantly.




 

You are seriously getting on my nerves Gilyun.




 

You are getting my nerves KANG MINSOL.




 

WOAH WOAH WOAH. THATS IT




 

Yah yah yah. Whats going on here.




 

Babe whats happening here




 

This freaking tried to be so innocent when things aint going to her way. She said its unfair for her. It will not be unfair if she freaking change her stupid attitude. Now the people above us is making me doin double job because of her stupid actions.




 

I already told you i wont do that stupid job. How many times should i repeat myself.




 

Urgh im so done. You do your stupid job and get away from me. Your consequience you freaking face it. Lets go babe. Im done with this stupid people. I aint gonna involve in this matter with this sut here










 

Before she would left the place with Seungkwan. She was stop by Seonghwa slapped her hardly making Minsol smirk. Seungkwan was super shock that he wanted to give a punch to Seonghwa. He could not as Gilyun is stopping him from doing all worst stuff that could happened.











 

You really need to stop making her feel like that. She is not a as you are.




 

Fine. Say whatever she brainwashed you. Im super done with you. Idiots




 

Park Seonghwa. I swear if Gilyun didnt held me back. I will freaking kill you.




 

Get your girlfriend in her place before she could lay her fingers on us




 

Urgh. Go to hell.









 

Seonghwa drag Minsol out of the place. Leaving Gilyun and Seungkwan alone. Gilyun was super pissed off that she really want to kill both of them. She calmed down and finally can look at Seungkwan with a weak smile.









 

Im sorry babe.




 

Its okay. Im proud of you being a strong woman.




 

Thanks hun....




 

Whatever it is. You stated facts. They are just trashed. Dont worry about their work. Hana and Hayun already figured out something. You are going to be fine. They will be out of the department.




 

Hayun is not in Maysflies babe.




 

Even if she is not there. She is still helping us for the last time.




 

I know that.... babe...




 

Yes babe tell me everything




 

Im hungry can we go and eat.




 

Aigoo. Ofcourse bubs. Come on i will bring you to the most delicious place.




 

Thanks bubs...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Hwaaa this is so nice. How did you even get to book this place




 

Well babe. Its the only place that i have some connections to get us the room and your sister in a seperate room. I wanted us to stay with granny but she told me that its better if we stay in a hotel.





 

This place is beautiful. Babe you are sure up to something




 

What if i say i am.




 

You are seriously full of surprises oppa.




 

Im glad i am.... Hayun ah.... theres something i want to say.




 

Huh.... oh sure just say it....




 

I want to really thank you formally.




 

Thank me. What did i do.




 

You did so much babe. So much that i feel like bing with you is really the right thing in life. Like i never feel this happier till i met you. From working with you. Becoming friends. Upgraded to close bestfriend. Even now you are the most hardworking, caring, passionte and loving girlfriend that i know. Im proud that i left the toxic past. Being with you is like heavens reaching to me.




 

Oppa.....




 

Hayun ah. I love you so much that i feel like i its time for us to be more than what we are now. More than this.




 

No you are gonna make me cry....




 

Min Hayun. Would you love to be my wife.




 

Oppa....









 

You hold your tears and grab his collar mking him lean towards you so you could kiss him. He was surprised but he got the signal and wrap his hands around your waist. After few minutes. You let go of him and smile as you never thought your proposal would be in a hotel room. You like it provate as you dont really want it to be publicly shown. He smile and kneel down. Taking out a small box and open up infront of you to show you the ring. It was a diaond ring that you are shooked a how expensive that was. He smile and look at you with a wide smile.









 

Hayun will you marry me.




 

Lee Minho.... of course i will marry you...










 

He stood up and slide the ring on your finger. You were starting to tear up as you never thought he would propose to you. Even if you guys arent in the relationship for so long. You both felt like staying together is the right thing in life. You wont want any other man than him. You smile and wrap your arms around his shoulder. Giving him a peck on his lips. He wrap his arms around your waist and felt so glad that you accept his proposal. He never knew that his day could be more better in the future.










 

Im glad i can call you mine forever.




 

I will always be yours leebit.




 

Well if its so am i still able to court you my love.




 

Is there a rule that i said you cant my love.




 

Hayun.... i love you so much.




 

And i love you too Leebit.....









 

The end.