N.18 [Part Ⅱ]

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 













 

 
























 

Wow this looks nice




 

You are one good cooker.




 

Hey. I told you i will make a good dinner for all of us.




 

Yeah with my help. Lets set the table up and we can have dinner.




 

Is Seungkwan oppa gonna come. I mean like its always him and you that will be here for dinner when i ask.




 

He will come. Im not sure about Gilyun. I heard that Minsol ask Gilyun to go somewhere with her.




 

Must be clubbing.




 

So you know. Like about her whereabouts.




 

Her social media says so. Also, our ex captions each other as their love one. So I guess they are meant for each other.




 

You both are better off without them.




 

Unnie how long have you eavesdrop us.




 

As long as i smell food. Now Vernon is fetching Seungkwan and Gilyun. I heard that Gilyun have a fight with Minsol.




 

I love to hear some tea from Gilyun unnie.




 

You will have it. So whats both of your plan lately.




 

Well im sure that both of us will be like working. Nothing much and im sure its mostly all adminstrative stuff.




 

Really. Is that all.




 

I guess. Besides after a month im moving away from Maysflies. I promise even if i move out of the company. It doesnt mean that im leaving our great friendship here okay.




 

I know you wont. I can trust that.




 

Cool now let me set the table up. You both go and get the ice and drinks. Im sure Gilyun needs ice to chew on




 

Wait we dont even have ice.




 

Then get one. Go go the store is near by and i have to make eggs.




 

I can go. You help your sister out.





 

No both of you go. Now. Take the car. Its faster that way.




 

You heard her mister. You are driving.




 

Wow is that how you play right now.




 

Oh wells you drive better than me. Here the keys.








 

You throw the car key to Leeknow and run out of the house, making him more alert and manage to catch it. Hana were laugjing at how savage you be. As you are waiting for Leeknow outside. You kept getting messages annd calls from Seonghwa. You could care less and just decline the call. Just as you were about to turn and see if Leeknow was out. You saw him standing close to you. You startled and tried to control your breath. He place both of his hands on the car trapping you between him and the car. Your quickly calm down and crossed your hands looking at him while breathing heavily.












 

Is there something wrong miss Hayun.




 

You tell me whats wrong with you.




 

You see. Im hungry and now i have to drive to the mart and get ice. Is this how i get my returns.




 

Weather you like it or not. Blame Hana unnie.




 

Should i. Or should i not.




 

Oppa can we go now please. Not till you say it




 

Fine. This will be the last time im doing this












 

You quickly gave a peck on his cheek and he smile while moving away from you so you could enter the car. He look up to see Seonghwa standing right opposite of the house and was clenching his fist as he saw everything. Leeknow smirk and went to the driver seat. He realize that you arent looking up. So he lifted your chin with his fingers, making you to look at him.












 

Is that why you are feeling tense.




 

You know it all. I hate this feelings.




 

Well you know that i wont let him hurt you right.








 

You smile and went to caress his cheek. He smiled and grab your hand to hold it.









 

I know. Now can we go. You wont want to get killed by your own bestfriend right.




 

Oh those love birds. Lead me to the mart. I dont know which mart your sister want me to go to.




 

Well drive on mister