N.23

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

Hongjoong Juyeon

 


 













 

 

















 

Is that all or do i need to make sure that nothing else is suppose to be out.




 

Thats all. Thank for helping Leeknow.




 

No problem. At least I have a huge project incoming.




 

Well thanks to Gilyun. Boss is quite gnerous to you.




 

Thanks to Hayun too. She makes things esier for Maysflies.




 

GUYS GUYS GUYS.




 

What is it this time Seungkwan.




 

Is the rumors true or am i just halucinating




 

It's been true for the last two week. But in the last few days I heard that the boss rejected his resignation and put him in another department instead.




 

Damn. What realy happened.




 

Who what when where how




 

Seonghwa sent his resignation letter two weeks ago. But things didnt work up due to Minsol




 

So you are saying that Minsol is controlling Seonghwa. Wow.




 

She has been controlling him. Same goes to her dad is

 



 

Why is that so.




 

Ah... i have no idea for that. She is not my gilfriend anyways.




 

Yeah yeah. You are not gonna break my sister heart dont you.




 

Hell no. She is why im here being what i am right now.




 

You both are just a weird peeps.




 

Well then better not break my trust on you




 

Yes maam. Oh talking about your sister. Im planning to bring her to Mokpo next weekend. You wanna join.




 

For her first week of work. Is it like a celebration. Or something.




 

Gurl its your anniversary with vernon.




 

OH . I FORGET ABOUT THAT.




 

Forget about what.




 

Babe. How is your work.




 

Well its killing me because Minsol and Seonghwa make a scene at the actual shooting place. And i have to do all those work by myself.




 

Boy. You have been in a mess. Come here let me give you a hug.




 

Its okay Seungkwan. Oh and Leeknow. Hayun gave this bag to me. It says that you forget to have breakfast and she bought you lunch.




 

How sweet of her. I just thought we could have dinner together.




 

She met you at your work.




 

Oh yeah. We kinda bump into each other and she was like the first person to see Seonghwa and Minsol making a huge scene.




 

Seonghwa did nothing to her right.




 

Nah i was with her the whole time. Appearently her company is giving the same job as i have. So it was kinda great to have her around.




 

Oh look. In laws are bonding well.




 

Well we sure did. Also she ask if i want to join her for tomorrow lunch.




 

Well join her. I can have lunch with Leeknow. He wont mind wont you Leeknow ssi.




 

I dont mind. Just lunch and we gonna meet at home right.




 

Well thats settled.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

《TIME SKIPPED》



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Thats amazing. Thanks guys.




 

I didnt even think that boss take you in. We really appreciated your work.




 

Also your help is such a bless. You know that right.




 

Yeah i know that.




 

So tell me how are you and your boyfriend is lately.




 

He is wonderful. Like its not that long we are still in early stage.




 

But i heard that he is used to be your bestfriend ex boyfriend. Is that how it says.




 

You guys know her or something.




 

Oh no. We both are mutual friends with your ex but i guess you know who he is after what i heard about you.




 

The world is small then.




 

Dont worry. We wont get through deep on that.




 

Yeah. We are workmates so might as well we know each other well that we wont hurt each other well.




 

Thanks guys. Oh look my boyfriend is here. See you guys soon. Juyeon ssi. You really need to update me about your step sister Hyunju. You also Hongjoong ssi. Aira have been complaining about you.




 

Just go Hayun.




 

We will update you. Dont worry.









 

You chuckled, leaving them as you went to the new bike that you saw. You knew that it was Leeknow since his car broke down the day before. You chuckled as he starts to show off his new bike and act like a baddy. You stood near him and hit his arms. Making him groan in pain.












 

Really a baddy.




 

Well it's to let everyone know who this guy belongs to.




 

They are just my workmates.




 

Wait Juyeon is your workmate.




 

Yeah. He is. Why. Is there something wrong.




 

No, nothing is wrong. You look like a mess. My guess is you want food so shall we.




 

I seriously hate you to know better than me.




 

Well i am your boyfriend and the lunch you sent to me is so nice. You should make more.




 

Oppa. If you could just ask i would do it often.




 

This is why im bringing you to dinner. Come on lets have a ride.




 

You sure this is safe babe




 

Babe really. You had to tease me there.




 

You know that i love you right.




 

I know that take this. Wear it and off we go.




 

You better not play around when riding.




 

No promises babe...








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Gilyun you really need to calm down.





 

Calm down. How would i. She is the one that ruins this upcoming project and you ask me to calm down.




 

Well yeah. Because I just ask boss if I can pull you into my project. Dear, that project earns more than the one that you are mad at.




 

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME.




 

Yah Seungkwan have you ever dealt with this before.




 

Not that i could ever think off




 

Yah. Everyone just chill out. Dont need to be pissed. Dont need to be worried. We are here to enjoy our off day tomorrow and we are going to have slumber party tonight




 

What about Hayun.




 

She said that she would be with Leeknow. She want to see his cats and was like yeah. It's our sumber party to let the love birds be




 

How thoughtful of you. Well lts just finish up the things and head off to the slumber party.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

So that's how you end up there. Like why are they there in the first place.




 

You see oppa. Things won't change if they are still up with that attitude.




 

True. You really like doongie that much huh.




 

Just like Byul loves you more than me. Every single time I wore your hoodie. That cat will hop on me and will never go away




 

I must be smelling good then.




 

I'm sure you did.... Oppa can i ask you something




 

Is this about my past.




 

Well i want to know. Like. You already know about me. So i thought it would be nice to ask you. I hope you wont mind telling me about it.




 

Babe... come on cuddle tight.







 

You smiled and went to cuddle with him on his bed since right after dinner you told him about your sister having a slumber party and he just told you to stay overnight at his house instead. You agreed and now you are with him, hugging his waist while he caresses your head.












 

Well to tell you from the start. My relationship with her is not like how we are. Its more rocky than I thought it could be.




 

How did it even happened.




 

She was on girl that attracted me. Me being me. I didnt even look deeper and just sraight up ask her for a date. First year wasnt so bad. She is like at cake girl that wanted to b on a good side




 

Oh my gawd you fall for that. No wonder you look like you dont really care about her looks.




 

Yeah. Well atleast now i have natural beauty with me.




 

Still oppa did you ever invite her here.




 

Sometimes. But my cats keep chasing her away.




 

Thats hood isnt it. Like you always argue with her. Everytime you went out fr date with. Her you guys always fight. She didnt eve- HEY....You dont have to do that.




 

You bunny, kissing you is the only way i can gst you attention.




 

Are you for real right now babe.




 

Babe listen. All i can assure you is that she had it with your ex. Not me. I didnt lay any fingers on her and i can assure you to th max. My feelings for her fade when she started to.....




 

No dont tell me.




 

When you guys came in the office. She starts to give signal to Seonghwa but he ignores it becaue you were there. But as times goes by. They have been trying to.




 

Oh i know about that. That idiot have been dating other girls behind my back last year.




 

Is that why you are mad every single day. Also he bribe with you with all the snacks. Wow. How can you still not accept that.




 

Once a player always a player. Which i hope.







 

You sat up and started to smile while looking at him. He was so confused and at up as well as he dont know what you were trying to do next. All you do is sat closer to him till you are on his lap while holding his hands.








 

Babe you are creeping me out.




 

Which is i hope you will be different from our past.




 

Hayun ah. I can promise that now can we just go to sleep before anything else happened tonight.




 

Really this early. I thought we are gonna have movie night.




 

Fine we will watch movie and you better finish the movie okay. The last time we watch you slept the whole movie.




 

Wow that is just a movie. You are the one that sleptthe whole movie for the others.




 

Okay okay. Now im gonna hug you and we are watching just one. Im bringing you somewhere tomorrow. Making use of your off days i my job.





 

Omo where would be going.







 

He just hugged you and pulled you down with him. Both of you were cuddling with each other. You were chuckling as you never knew he is this cheeky. He smile and peck your lips. Leaninghis face on the crooked of your neck. He hugged you closer and you just smile.










 

Oppa you being like this lets just sleep.




 

You arent gonna watch your movie.




 

I'd rather watch you fall asleep than watching those movie.




 

I love you so much babe.




 

And i love you too. Now lets sleep. Your hoodie is so comfy and im getting sleepy.




 

Want me to sing lullaby.




 

Babe you at lullaby.




 

Well i tried. Come in lets just sleep.