N.05 [Part I]

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 










 












 

Yah not that way. Just summarized the proposal and we are good to go.





 

Aigoo what a long work.




 

Yah you owe me a meal today. Dont back out from what you say yesterday.




 

Seriously you guys are having a meal without me




 

No. It's one plus one. You are my plus one since our boys are busy. Its Seonghwa treat today




 

You girls are so... forget about it.




 

So how is your date with my cute bubbly sister.




 

It was lovely. Also we kinda met someone unexpected.




 

Omo who is it. Is it someone in this office.




 

Minsol and Leeknow. We saw them yesterday. It says that they want to celebrate their fifth anniversary.




 

Heol...... YAH THATS A NEW TEA. Wait Gilyun do you know anything about this




 

Yeah.... well Seungkwan been telling me about Leeknow problems its just that i only know a year after they date. Nothing new.




 

Yah.... you could have tell us.




 

Its not that i dont want to but i respect their relationship.




 

Well then we have gossip to do later. So you and you better amused me before i kill both of you.





 

How did Vernon even survive to this.




 

Yah. Its been 8 years and dont even think of him surviving.




 

Heol.... im amazed.




 

So whats for dinner.




 

Do your work first then we have dinner.




 

Imma send this proposal then we are off to dinner. Dont run away from me Park Seonghwa.




 

Im too scared to run away Min Hana.




 

Assa. Now lets get back to business.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

It's been a long hours since you have been working in the morning and now it's already late afternoon. While you were carrying some stuff for the assembly pile to keep in your car. You saw Minsol were shouting on the phone with someone. You didnt care much as most of the things you carry are things you did. After you are done the staff thanked you for your work and you were just looking around while taking a few breaths. Just then Minsol came to you and took out a gum to chew out of frustration.












 

Aigoo. Someone has been doing well with quiting her smoking hours.




 

Gums help me alot. Hayun ah did any one of you texted or called you.




 

Well its just Hana unnie and Vernon oppa. Why. Is there anything wrong.




 

No... nothing much. Oh are you free next few weekends.




 

I guess. Is there anything wrong.




 

Lets have double date. You me and our boys.




 

Ahh.... double date....




 

Why you dont want to.




 

No. Im fine with it.




 

Great, I will text you the place and details. Oh my ride's here. See you soon.




 

Oh... yeah.. see you.








 

You look at Minsol walking to a car that you dont recognise. Since you know that Minsol is Leeknow’s girlfriend but you know that the car she went to was not Leeknow's car. Just then you saw a guy get out of the car and went to hug Minsol. She looks happier than the time you saw her with Leeknow. You just shrugged as you really dont want to meddle with other people's relationships. You got shocked when you got a buzz from your phone. You look at the caller id and sigh as it was from Vernon.








 

~ Hey you good

 

~ oh oppa im fine. Just ended with the assembly pile. You have reached or still on your way.

 

~ still on my way. Seungkwan fall sick. The management told Leeknow to cover him instead.

 

~ Aigoo Leeknow is the cover employee for this few projects i see.

 

~ what to do when he didnt turn up his proposal. So meet you in half an hour time. You are good with Leeknow right

 

~ yeah. Im fine. But Seungkwan oppa though...

 

~ to be sick person and his girlfriend didnt even care since its a burden. Im on my way to pick Leeknow up. See you there

 

~ well then see you soon







 

You hang up and sigh as you are just all alone infront of your car. You look around and Minsol is no longer at sight. You shrugged and went in your car to let the engine run before you start to drive.










 

When they really meant that fifth is a curse. It sure is. Omo i'm gonna be late if i dont get there in time.