N.24

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

Hongjoong Juyeon

 


 














 

 







 

《A WEEK LATER》












 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE PUTTING MORE WORK ON ME. I DID NOTHING WRONG




 

Its all about the work that you kept dragging Minsol.




 

What about them. Like isnt this unfair.




 

They did all their work and you have no rights to say things about others. Well Hana and Leeknow. You may leave. Seonghwa bring Minsol to the director of boards office. They have a word with both of you




 

Yes sir...






 

All of them walked out. Hana and Leeknow were laughing at a joke that Hana told. Minsol were about to attack Hana but Seonghwa held her back. He dragged her away so that theres not much scene. Hana look back at them and chuckled









 

Is that desperation.




 

That more like disaster.




 

Oh how i love the pain of others.




 

I could agree with that too.




 

Both of you seriously.




 

You both are creeping me out




 

I am used to this. So what did the boss say to the both of you.




 

We are free to go and he allow us to take a week-long vacation starting from today.




 

Well thats good. So where are we heading.




 

That will be a secret for you. Now Leeknow is my sister still at your house. Because im gonna smack her head for having so many off days.




 

Yah. Her company is having their anniversary. So they are giving the employees off days till the next week end.




 

If thats so. Lets pack up and buy some food. You need anything along the way.




 

I have to buy some ingredients along the way. Im cooking steak




 

Steak night wow. Thats the first steak i ever heard in years.




 

Yah. Dont start.




 

Whatever. Now arent you gonna pack your stuff.




 

Haaa distractions. Yah be nice to me if you still need a ride home Seungkwan.



 

Whatever you say Lee Minho ssi. Im not going to that home. Im going to Gilyun house tonight.





 

 





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

~ wait so you are saying that Hyunsu has been with Chanhee that week and Changmin is like jealous because of it.

 

~ you really sound like you know them more than me.

 

~ aye we are talking about them. My concious is still on top.

 

~ yah at work you called them by thier office name. And now you are just calling them by their name. You are one fascinting person. I that why your ex attracted to you for this.

 

~ its my skills. So what is their next thing

 

~ i have no idea. Like theres so much going on. Even Sunwoo is acting like a big brother to Hyunju.

 

~ isnt she his bestfriend like they are close right

 

~ Eric and Sunwoo is. Oh gosh i have to go. Hongjoong is gonna kill me if i never be there on time.

 

~ you are running away from your cousin's problem and hang out with Hongjoong oppa instead. Wow you are one worst step brother ever.

 

~ oh shut it. I will call you soon if theres news

 

~ better get the tea soon. I will anticipate that.

 

~ yeah yeah. Give my greetings to Leeknow.

 

~ sure bye.








 

You hung up and chuckled. You never have a gossip buddy before and of course. Your workmate only sees you as a friend nothing else. Just as you were patting Soonie on your lap. You heard the main door was unlock. You smile as you know that it is Leeknow who just came back from work. All the cats runs to him and Leeknow chuckled.










 

Looks like someone is more popular




 

My babies loves me more. Well how is staying at home.




 

Just relaxing and i have plenty of rest thanks to you. Your house is so comfy.




 

Oh please. Did you do anything today.




 

Oh just gossiping with Juyeon oppa. He says hi.




 

This Juyeon is just your workmate right.




 

Yeah. He is like the nicest workers. Well he told me that to tell you not to worry as he wont steal someone girlfriend away. He has step sister problem to settled.




 

His step sister works with him too.




 

Yeah. His step sister is the first person i met in he company.




 

That sounds relieved. So babe. I want you to pack some clothes and stuff for tomorrow.




 

Where are we going oppa.




 

Somewhere. Just pack some clothes. I will cook something for us.




 

It sounds suspicious but promising.




 

Oh well i know you love surprises. Just anticipate it.




 

Im sure will. Call me if you need help okay babe.




 

I will be fine. Once dinner i done i will call you.






 

You went to him with a smile. Giving him a kiss before leaving to his room to pack the clothes that he asked to pack. Leeknow was relieved that you didnt really asked much or the surprised will be leaked. He quickly calm himself and went to prepare the dinner.