N.03

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 









 

 










 

How is this really not good.




 

Babe did you forget that i dont eat peanuts.




 

Oh. Sorry. So any new news. I heard something about my sister but my brains tells me that she is worried about something.




 

Ah. Yesterday Hayun had a long conversation with Leeknow. It seems like she is helping him out today




 

I thought she was planning to meet Seonghwa. He is sick right.




 

Yeah. He is. But i dont think she will meet him.




 

Why not. Wait if you are here after the meeting. What about.




 

Minsol didnt came to work today. I have no idea why. Also Seungkwan might join us




 

Hey hey hey. Diva is here.




 

Hey guys. I guess the meeting held you guys up.




 

Nah. Its just Minsol, Hayun and Leeknow is being held up. This guy was super frustrated that he got different job from his best friend.




 

Its not that. Its just that i was assigned to a different project and yes i didnt get to work with Leeknow again because he have to cover Hayun job and Hayun has to be with Minsol. While Leeknow is stealing gazes to Hayun. Hayun were kinda in daze which i dont even know why. Like wait babe did i spill too much tea.




 

Of course babe. You did but I feel like Hayun might be developing a new friendship with Leeknow. Its kinda new.




 

I dont know if someone else would like it.




 

More like that someone would be furious.




 

What do you mean. Someone else wont like it.




 

Remember that Hayun once said that she has a boyfriend




 

Yeah i heard about that. She always talk to him in her phone or something.




 

Yeah that guy will get jealous if she gets too close to Leeknow or even other boys.




 

You sure babe. The last time i see is she has to freaking buy him a whole meal. Still yeah i would agree with Hana.




 

So enough talking about Hayun and Leeknow. Who wants to share some desserts




 

I see you are hungry after a long work.




 

Yah here eat this. I cant eat this.




 

Oh dont blame me. You are the one who choose this and i need to taste this before we know it has a nuts all over.




 

Im not blaming you babe. I love you for it.




 

Ew get a room.



 

You get your own transport. I have to go meet my dad.




 

You do know that your dad loves me babe.




 

Whatever. So where are you guys heading next.




 

Vernons apartment. Im sure Hayun needs her own time. So lets get some drinks and we talk about something else.




 

Great i want americano. Vernon go get your up and take the order.




 

The heck......







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Well if thats it can we go now.




 

Yes you may go. Thank you both of you




 

No problem boss.









 

Both you and Leeknow left the meeting room to go back to the office. You were so stressed out as you are in thought of how to tell Seonghwa that you can't meet him today since you have to help Leeknow out. Leeknow saw your expression and cleared his throat, which snapped you back from reality.










 

You seem in thoughts ever since the meeting




 

Yeah... i kinda thought of meeting my boyfriend after this but it seems like i cant since i have to help you out.




 

You do know that theres always next time right.




 

No... i cant the next few days we will be busy with the recent project remember. I dont want it to crash




 

Is he sick.




 

Who...




 

Your boyfriend. Is he sick.




 

Yeah. He got the flu and fever a few days ago.




 

Does he need someone that he can't even move his off the bed.




 

I dont know about that.




 

Then he should be fine. Just tell him that it's just work matters and you can make up for it tomorrow. Tomorrow is a day off. Spend your day well.




 

Well I guess you are right. Let me give him a call.








 

Leeknow just nodded and you tried to call Seonghwa. For a few times he didnt pick up you found it strange then you just leave him a message and packed your stuff. Both of you lead your way to the carpark and you just realised that you remember that you passed your car keys to Vernon since he told you that your sister is hanging out with him for the day. Which left you and Leeknow alone. Leeknow look at you and chuckled.









 

I guess I have to drive you home. Or you want to get to my home to discuss the guides.




 

Well my home is not far from here. Lets just get back to my house. I can cook something for you if you are hungry.




 

Is your boyfriend fine with this.




 

He didnt even answer both calls and text. He should be fine i guess




 

Well lets go then. I drive.







 

You agreed and both of you were off to your house since its doesnt take long to go there. While driving and waiting for the red light to turn green you were looking out of the window as you love night views. Just then you saw someone familiar walking along the streets. You tried to see the face but it was a little far from where you were and ofcourse its night time. Your vision is not really that sharp. After a decent drive. You lead Leeknow to your house apartment and both of you were greeted by your cats. Seol and byul. Leeknow smile widely and pick up Byul that is very calm and likes Leeknow holding him. You chcukled and went to the living room. Leeknow sat down on the sofa and was patting Byul on his lap.











 

I didnt know you have cats.




 

Well Byul is mine while Seol is My sister Hana. Also i'm quite surprised that Byul likes you. He kinda hates strangers holding him, including my boyfriend.




 

Those people must have a hard time




 

You didnt which i’m shock about. Oh do you want cola or just cider.




 

Cola is fine. So tell me what i have to do for the job that i'm covering for.




 

Okay, give me a minute to get my stuff and we can talk about everything you need to know. You just play with Byul for a moment.




 

Okay sure.








 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

So thats all i have to do.




 

Yeah. Its kinda simple but the client lately have bad issues so he kinda wants changes. I just hope you can pulled it off.




 

Well im sure i can but is it fine if i make some changes on this.




 

Now the job is on your hands. Do whatever you want but dont change the structure.




 

Sure.....










 

Just then Leeknow got a message from Seungkwan showing a picture of Minsol with another guy that is not so visible, hugging and laughing together in the picture. He sighs and puts away the phone to look at you, who looks curious to know more about him.









 

Hayun ah. Can I ask you something.




 

Sure thing, ask anything.




 

Have you ever fought with your boyfriend.




 

Well i wont say fight but my boyfriend gets upset alot. He is kinda like a baby but never fights every single time. Why is there anything wrong.




 

You see. I'm with my girlfriend for 5 years straight but lately we have been fighting and fighting which makes me feel like am i not enough for her. Like why is she keep comparing me to other people. Why cant she just view me as myself.




 

I'm guessing your girl is just using you for a status. Like you know, people say there's this term called HonMoo5.




 

What does that even mean





 

HoneyMoon 5. That number five is scary as you won't know what will happen to you. Or she might be jealous because you dont treat her the way others treat her.




 

Hayun ah. I feel like i'm gonna get cheated. Like i just have this feeling

 



 

It's just a feeling isnt it. It's not real once you exprienece it. So dont be so worried about it. I'm sure she has her own reason why she keeps comparing you to others.




 

But she has been giving me this break up attitude lately. Like i dont know how to explain.




 

LeeKnow ssi. You really have to spend time with your girl. Who knows spreading your feelings would make changes.




 

I hope so...




 

Its getting late, you should be home by now.




 

Oh yeah. Thanks for everything. Its kinda weird for us working together and went off topic.




 

Its fine. I'm a good listener, they say. Well feel free to ask me more weird questions or just talk to me if you feel like it. I can be your listening partner.




 

Thanks alot Hayun ah....




 

Thanks for giving me tips too. I just hope Minsol unnie is not backing out at the last minute.




 

Im sure she wont. Unless she has different lies.... well anyways thanks for today.




 

You are welcome. Come on let me lead you out of the house. Next time you come here I will treat you more food. You wont regret this.




 

I will anticipate that.