N.14

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 












 

 













 

《A MONTH LATER》






 

It's been a month since you and Leeknow left Seoul to work on a project in Mokpo. You and Leeknow were staying with your granny as your granny doesn't want anyone in the neighbourhood to sense something weird. She just asks both of you to stay in the same house as her. lucky that the house is big and each has their own room. you are glad that you could have a proper start. Also, Leeknow has been trying his best to make you as comfortable as he could. It's a day off for both of you and you were in the living room watching some shows on the TV while eating some fruits. Just then Leeknow came out of his room and was looking for something. you turn your focus on him and just stare at him with a blank face.









 

Yah have you seen my folder




 

It's on the table. beside those nasty tissues that you cried on.




 

It's not nasty okay. what are you watching.




 

Some funny shows. oppa what if we conclude what Mr Park intended and try to negotiate. Won't that be more easier




 

Its not gonna be a jackpot with all the conditions that they want. besides our boss won't like it if the investment is low than what is stated




 

Oh well. we shall need to have a meeting with them on one of the days. I mean its not bad to invest in them but it wont lost any value am I right




 

That depends if they agreed with our terms... Hayun ah




 

Yeah is there anything else




 

Did Granny said that she will cook for us dinner




 

That's what she said yesterday. Why, do you have any plans today.




 

Since its our day off wanna go sight seeing. I mean our break is like twice a month and you miss need a fresh air.




 

Well if you drive I will agree to go sightseeing with you




 

Then go and get ready. I will meet you outside




 

Please help me finish up this fruits please thank you.








 

You went to get ready making Leeknow just chuckled and ate the remaining fruits. just then he saw your phone screen lit up. He looked at it and saw Seonghwa sent a text. He sighs and just ignores it as he doesn't really want to think much. He cleaned up the plates and went out to start the car engine. While waiting for you he saw your granny walking with three bags full of vegtables. He went towards her and help to carry it to the platform near the door.











 

aigoo. you seems like you are going somewhere




 

we are going out sight sightseeing. after that we might stop by to one of the attractions.




 

That's great. It's good to clear out those mind. especially when you had just broken up with someone.




 

granny....





 

I can see for a month staright. both of you are so obvious. Also I heard that Hayun has been stressing out. just make her feel assured that everything will be fine Minho ah. I know you can do it. on behalf of everyone around her.




 

I will try my best then....





 

Oh granny you are back. How are the other grannies.





 

They are fine. I'm happy that you are finally out. have fun kids. Be back by dinner time. don't be late. drive well





 

Will do... Oppa lets go.




 

Yeah lets go. see you soon granny.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

I heard that Minsol is dating someone else. I wonder who.




 

I didnt know that it spread so fast. How do you know but i dont.




 

Yah you dont know. Wait a minute. I sense something off.




 

Well i heard news from Seonghwa that Minsol is seeing someone new lately. Also he keeps talking about Minsol more than Hayun. I dont know whats up but i'm guessing your buddy is single for a month now.




 

My.... THAT PUNK LEE MINHO





 

Woah guys whats up. Hey babe

 



 

Babe. Have you heard anything about Seonghwa.




 

According to my sister's client. He privately told me. Seonghwa is cheating on Hayun. It's been more than a month now and it seems like Seonghwa is playing the game all along




 

Heol....




 

I knew that your family loves crime stuff. How did Hayun client have investigators.




 

You see. People that has been working with us and has been through Hayun. None of them dares to try and messed up with the relationship they had. Its superior.




 

Is that why our boss always give Hayun bigger projects.




 

You can say that. So.... i dont want to say anything to Hayun. She needs to face ot to know and feel. Its her own decisions if she wants to break up with him.





 

Sometimes i wonder why are you letting Hayun have the pain

 



 

Because if she never face that pain. Its not real love that she is facing. If Seonghwa knows how She truly feel. He wont be cheating, he wont be missing every calls, he wont be in silent and he wont have to make out with Minsol.




 

Babe breathe. We understand what you are trying to say.




 

Girl where did you get all of this details.




 

Is that why both have been gloomy for the pass month




 

Mr Song is Hayun's best client, its their parents cousin. They are like best buddies in business. He is now working with the Jeju team and at the same time. Mr Song is keeping an eye out on Seonghwa. Easy to say, Mr Song hates Seonghwa's attitude.




 

Cool. How far will he play this game.




 

We shall just see... now who is up for break. Im.hungry and i need my coffee.




 

Idiot..





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You really have to drive through the streets and make me salvate. Wow




 

More like you have been eating those dried mangoes which should be saved till next week.




 

Im hungry okay.




 

You are stressed out Hayun




 

Says the one who is also stressed out. So tell me what have been in your mind




 

Thoughts of start a new

 




 

To start a new. What are you. Textbook or something




 

You really got to be like that. Tell me why arent you calling your guy.




 

Why would i call him during his working hours




 

Oh. Well i thought you guys are fine. Are you still upset with him or something. .




 

Kinda. Well i will text him.back later. Its not that important.




 

Something wrong that i dont know.




 

You remember the time where i said about Mr Song.




 

Your best client also your part time investigator.




 

Yeah. I heard that they kinda went another way round. More like some conditions arent meeting the right terms and agreement. Minsol on the other hand is trying to make Seonghwa lose his mind. Which leads to him drunk texting me.




 

How would you know if he is drunk texting you.




 

Oh please. Knowing him for few years is like knowing him for centuries.but when he tries to lie. He wont be showing fake concerns. Wide eyes and lastly he wont be leaving me alone hanging.




 

But how does that leads to him drunk texting you in this bright day.




 

Let me read you some. “Babe i miss you freaking so much that i could die on the spot.” “Babe have you ever known how much you shine in my eyes.” “Babe what if we just reach for a light. I would make you mine all along.”





 

Thats cringe worth. I dont get it.




 

I have not finish yet. “Babe what if one day. That one day. Will you able to forgive me.” “Babe im sorry that i have not been the best.” “Babe what if you act like Minsol more. Im sure it will be fun.” “why cant you be smooth like Minsol. Its like butter sliding off my hands” “Have you ever wanted to leave Hayun. Coz I have been wanting to leave you for this y babe of mine Kang Minsol”













 

Leeknow stops the car at the side of the road and looks at you with his eyes widely open. You just nod and feed him the dried mangoes. You knew that that would be his reaction after you told him everything. He quickly chews the mango and looks at you.











 

That's the latest text. Like are you for real




 

Yeah. I know you saw it. Its just a drunk text. Dont worry. He will come to senses and call me




 

I doubt that...




 

How is that so. Like wont Minsol do that




 

Nope... well actually we are here. This is Peace Sqaure right




 

Wow. This is the place. How can you stop at the right time.




 

Well im a good driver am i. Lets have a stroll here. You need that fresh air.








 

You just nodded. Both of you went out of the car and took a stroll alomg the Peace Square. Till you saw the stairs that faces the water fountain show. You sat down and smile while enjoying the breeze. Leeknow just follow you along and smile.











 

Its nice to be here.




 

Im glad that you like it.




 

Well it was Hana unnie favourite place here. She use to bring Vernon here because its the only place that makes them who they are.




 

Isnt that TMI about Hana.




 

Well yeah. Dont be surprise that you are the only one that heards about this.




 

Wait no one knows about that.




 

Oppa. Sometimes we just dont tell anyone everything. Same goes to you. You never tell anyone that you broken up with Minsol unnie.




 

I didnt meant to tell anyone about it. I thought of saying it to you soon. I guess you have some source to get to know about it.




 

Oppa. I know it through you. Your actions says it all.




 

Really... well i didnt expect that.




 

Its all good right. I mean i dont know whats the reason behind it but im sure that some burdens are lift off. How are you still standing strong.




 

5 years with her is just a rollercoaster ride. The day thag i found her cheated behind me over a friend. I was at lost. It seems like all the memory i have with her is just a story that doesnt have happy ending. She prove me worng about first love.




 

Then thats not true love. Does it not.




 

I dont know. It seems like it bug anyways why arent you trying to reconcile with Seonghwa.




 

Im doubting myself

 



 

Doubting on what.




 

Breaking up with him.




 

Wait are you for sure. You were happy and lovey dovey with him.




 

What if i say i wasnt happy when the boss gave projects to us and he ended up with Minsol unnie.




 

Nah i dont believe that you are unhappy. Its like a lies up hand.




 

What if i say im not lying.




 

Then i will believe in you. But are you sure you want to break up with him after your two years with him.




 

My instict told me that he is cheating on me with Minsol unnie. Another part of me try to think that Seonghwa is slowly became unloyal to himself. It hurts me deeply but i tried to hold the pain. I hide that. Its like a life passing through the thorns.




 

Hayun... well you are a brave and strong person. Like i told you lean on me if you have a bad day. I will try to help you out




 

Thanks oppa... Are you hungry. Im hungry. Can we get snacks and head back. Im sure Granny needs our help. Besides we have to go to the other side of Mokpo tomorrow morning.




 

Yeah. Sure lets go.