N.07

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 







 

 











 

Oh my gawd have you guys seen the latest drama.




 

I told you that drama is so so to me.




 

Shut it Seungkwan, it's just you that is not amazed by it. You kept talking about volleyball for the whole dinner yesterday.




 

Babe can you believe what she just said




 

Shut it both of you.




 

Alright guys oh nice everyone is here. Congrats Minsol and Hayun. You both did a good job getting big investors and businessmen to get in touch with us. Oh and good job for Leeknow on your cover jobs you have done an excellent job which makes us gain profits. For the rest, great job on the recent projects. I'm proud of all of you.




 

Its nothing much




 

We done whats the best for the company boss.




 

Well then for now onwards im gonna make things simple for all of you.




 

How simple is that may i ask.




 

From what i seen in the exprienece. I guess that i have to jumble you up for this 6 months of project.




 

6 months are you sure about that boss.




 

Its worth the try. Now another thing is that. You all will work in pairs. Not on your choice but my choice.




 

Aw man i can't work with my baby is that what you meant.




 

Depends. After I call out the names. No exchange in places will be appealed and no valid reasons are acceptable.




 

We need to see on which categorised you put us in




 

That will be in the next meeting. Now the pairs are. Hana and Seungkwan, Vernon and Gilyun, Minsol and Seonghwa. Last but not least. Hayun and Leeknow. No objections will be accepted. Works required will be in your emails. Check that out and have fun for the next 6 months. Make me proud once again

 



 

But boss....





 

I have to go. Anything, just let my secretary know. Well then till we meet again. Do well guys.










 

Your boss left, leaving everyone dumbfounded by the boss's decisions. Leeknow sighed and walked out the room followed by Minsol and the rest. Leaving only you and Seonghwa. You turn to look at Seonghwa who is looking at the door. You nudge his elbow and he gives you a confused look.










 

You seem to have huge thoughts in your mind.




 

It's nothing babe. It's just... I have never worked with Minsol before. Its so...




 

Awkward for you.




 

Yeah...




 

Oppa you are gonna be fine. Lets just go out and see what kind of jobs we need to do. I mean we still have to work with our pairs but for now you should try and get to know Minsol work style.




 

I guess you are right....




 

Come one lets get out of here. This place is cold.




 

Hey, I told you to bring the sweater along to cover your legs. And look who is complaining.




 

Oppa lets not talk about that we wont have an ending to that.




 

Yeah. Yeah. Lets go out.







 

Both of you left the meeting room and went to where the rest is. You saw Leeknow and Minsol were having their conversation in a seperate room while Seungkwan and Gilyun were trying to eavesdrop them. It kinda fails since that room where Leeknow and Minsol is in was Soundproof. Seonghwa drag both of them away and you went to your sister who is looking at the emails that was sent to the workers.









 

Hayun ah what does your email says.




 

I have not checked mine. Is there any particular things that was said in that email.




 

Well mine says that i have to get some infos from every broadcast companies for future investment.




 

Must be for the subsidaries company that Maysflies company has. Like the one that is gonna debut new rookie group.




 

Oh yes that company. Im glad that we are on the parent company.




 

Wait why do i have the same thing as you.




 

Wait we have the same thing. Babe you aint joking right.




 

Babe if i would i will be laughing right now. Just look at it.








 

Both you and Hana look at Vernon's monitor reading the same thing as what Hana has. Hana eyes went wide when something came in mind mkes you move back and away from her.








 

WAIT WE ARE WORKING IN PAIRS BUT OUR PLACEMENT OF JOBS IS IN GROUPS. HOLY ME.




 

Unnie that is sure fun to have people the same place as you.




 

Oh darling she is just liking it so that she dont have to argue with me for the whole 6 months




 

I hate to deny things that are true so good for you diva boo.




 

Oh you are welcome.




 

Yo bro what did you get.




 

Need to go to Jeju to get updates from the same business partners and also to have time to time meetings with the peoples that is listed in the pdf that boss gave.




 

That is the lst time i'm telling you. Im following boss orders Minsol.




 

And up till when. We agree to work with each other for the next project. Look who you got. Not even me.




 

Thats enough Minsol.




 

Well that must be a tough conversation

 



 

Shut it Diva




 

Seriously, I hate her. Like how many times i alw-




 

Babe you talk much but can you please get that diva away before I ignore you for the rest of your life.




 

Geez. Fine. Hey Hayun what did you get.




 

We are gonna have to go back and forth to Mokpo. Industrial business and some other stuff that brief through the pdf link in the email




 

Woah that makes my job easier.




 

Yah you should once in awhile meet your granny. Who knows she might give you a place to live there. You won't have to go back and forth since you have more main stuff in Mokpo than Seoul.




 

True. I will try to inform Granny.

 



 

Hayun ah. Tonight both of us lets go




 

Ahh double date. Yeah, I'm good with it. Oppa you are fine with it right.




 

Yeah. Im fine with it.




 

Great. Lets get back to work and we will have fun later.




 

Am i the only one that feels left out.




 

Not only you girl. I feel the same.




 

Well then we have our own time again




 

You are insane.




 

Not as insane as you know it to be Vernon.




 

Whatever you say Gilyun...






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Its already dinner time, you and Minsol were having a good conversation while the boys just comtinue to eat silently. Especially Leeknow who looks gloomy. You were worried that it must made Leeknow uncomfortable but you cant speak up since its not really your business. You look at Seonghwa and he could just smile at you.













 

So how long have you guys been together.




 

For almost three years. This guy have been a bless ever since then.




 

Thats sweet. So tell me what do you find in her.




 

Babe thats inappropriate to ask.




 

No its fine Leeknow. Well everything about her is amazing. I felt lucky to be her boyfriend. She is such a sweet pie. Also a rare treasure that i never knew that i found.




 

Oppa thats too sweet




 

Im always sweet for you. Since you guys are working on Mokpo. What will you guys be doing.




 

We have no plans yet oppa. But should we plan an itenary for the whole 6 months Leeknow ssi.




 

Well since its our own time own target for this whole 6 months. I dont mind planning one.




 

Great, you can come to my house and we can plan it on the rooftop. Its better there since my study room is on the rooftop.




 

You have a rooftop. How did i not know that.




 

Its usually for my own plans. Besides, I never let anyone there except for Hana unnie and Venon oppa.




 

So Seonghwa oppa never once been there




 

When I have a job with Hayun, I always bring her back to my house. Its easier that way because her cat always bite me.




 

You can just say that byul disliking you whenever you came.




 

Heol thats new. Well i face the same to Leeknow cats. Especially Dori. She scares me as always.




 

Its bcause she hates your dog's smell, which is why you would always get bitten by Dori. Soonie and doongie are just sweet ones.




 

So you are saying that im not your sweet girl.




 

Well im done. I will pay for this. Wait for you outside. I need to get something before we head home.




 

Can you get me some gums along the way. Thanks babe.




 

Sure. Oh Hayun i will text you the day to plan about the work stuff. See you guys soon.











 

Leeknow left and Minsol sighed as she put down her fork on the plate. You know what she is going to say next as you always heard her say that every single time you had dinner with her.









 

Leeknow when can you just give me attention.




 

Didnt he gave you one.




 

I mean like you at both of you. Happy and sweet. All i get is me and him fight. Argue. Being mad. Then the bext thing we are back normal and he is being sweet.




 

Unnie. At least he still gives you attention.




 

Yeah... but did you tell him anything about me.




 

Not a single thing unnie




 

Hm.... must be that snorty diva. He always tells Leeknow everything. I hate him so much




 

Both of you hate each other for so long. How can you guys stil work together.




 

Dont ask me. I dont even know why the heck Gilyun date that crazy guy.




 

Unnie. Their affection is just another level. So you guys will work in Jeju. Hope i get some gifts from there.




 

Oh Hayun of course i will get you those oranges that you always love.




 

Orages. How come i never seen you eat or drink any.




 

She only likes the one in Jeju. You dont know thaf your girlfriend is crazy for Jeju oranges and mandarins. That's sad.




 

Its because you never ask me oppa. Minsol unnie knows because we always go to Jeju for girls only vaction




 

Well i guess i have to spend more time with you then babe.




 

Of course you can oppa. You are awlways welcome to know Hayun tragedy




 

Aigoo. Too much sweetness here.ets finish eating our food. I dont want to let Leeknow wait for us.




 

Oh yeah. Well to more double dates if we can ever have one




 

We will soon.