N.19

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 










 

 







 

So plan it on the next Tuesday and onsite the following week. So paperwork has to settle by then.




 

Im glad im working with you because paperwork aint my speciality.




 

Oh please. Im better off alone but with you i will close one eye




 

Really is that how things work with you.




 

How about you being so perfectionist.




 

Oh is that a compliment.




 

More like a statement. Tell me something that i dont know.




 

Your ex make love with my ex in the staircase again.




 

You and your bad luck on the stairs. Whats wrong with you.




 

I dont know. All i want is to exercise. By walking up but they made me went to another side of the building and take that steep stairs.




 

That explains why you are late today.




 

Oh tell me when im not late.




 

You arent late for this lunch. Thats a life change.




 

Agreed.... what the heck are they doing here.




 

Who. Oh no....




 

Should we just leave or.




 

Nah. Im here for my lunch with you. If they want to sit with us they are not welcome. Because who are they wanting to be good with us.




 

Well. I knew you would say that. Also im not gonna let them ruin your day.








 

He grab your hand and caress it with his thumb to make you assure that nothing bad is gonna happened. Just then you heard Minsol voice and she went to sit next to Leeknow. While Seonghwa quietly took the seat beside you










 

You guys seems like busy.




 

Are we bothering you Kang Minsol ssi.




 

Not really... Hayun ah... im sorry. Like im really am.




 

Is there any reasons why you are sorry for.




 

Well the incident. Hayun ah we are friends for so long. Cant we just slip this out.




 

Friends... who decided that stealing someone love could be a better one than what she has. Slipping that incident. I think you are desperate. Both of you are crazily desperate.





 

Hayun please.




 

Dont touch me. Neither both of you dont ever touch me. Oppa can we go. We are trashies anyways why would we stay here.




 

Sure thing bunny. Lets go.









 

You grab your stuff and interwined your hand with Leeknow leaving both Seonghwa and Minsol alone. Seonghwa were so mad that his hands clench into fist. While Minsol were so pissed off. Both you and Leeknow were laughing as they found the situation so funny. As they are walking by the streets and with you still holding his hands. Leeknow stop his steps and turn to face you.












 

Oppa what is it.




 

Is it worth the wait.




 

Worth the wait what do you mean.




 

By waiting for me to realize if i have feelings for you. Would it be worth the wait.




 

Wait you are saying that you have feelings for me but you are unsure so you want to wait for the right time to confess to me.




 

Yeah... thats what i wanna say actually.




 

Heol... im shooked.




 

So will you let me wait for you to accept me.




 

Oppa... it still feels early.....




 

I can wait. Or a month of progress to see if its worth or not. But just let me protect you if you really dont like me then i would leave you alone. I swear to my words.




 

Leebit.... Fine. Just promise me that you arent the same as that idiot who share spit with your ex okay








 

Leeknow smile and pulled you into in embrace. You went to hug him and smile as you know that he would be different from anyone else. He release the hug and smiled at you.









 

Thank you bunny.




 

You are welcome. Now lets celebrate my birthday today. I ask boss to give half day for us.




 

Wow that is really possible.




 

Look at who you are talking with mister. Now you are paying for dinner. How about that.




 

I would glad to serve you your highness.




 

Oh geez. Come on lets go. Theres this one snack place that i like. You are gonna love it i am sure of that.




 

Lead the way.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

I dont understand what is right and what is wrong in this folder at all. Like what is Minsol even do to this before she left.




 

She did nothing literally nothing. Boss is quiet mad at her mistake that she did in Jeju. I dont know what else she ruin.




 

Seonghwa did the same as well. Wow what has been into him lately.




 

Their desperate level is quite high than what i expected.




 

What do you mean by that Vernon.




 

I mean. You know how Minsol is desperate for attention which she grab from Seonghwa and now she is trying to make up with Hayun which i doubt that she will give in.




 

You surprise me so well i see.




 

Babe i know Hayun better than Seonghwa. Ofcourse i knew what outcomes will happen in the end.




 

Yah have you guys ever thought Leeknow and Hayun be dating




 

Totally. Like both deserve better which is why i rather see Hayun be happy in Leeknow care.




 

I agree with Hana. Like snakes dont deserve us trashies and trasgies are beautiful angel




 

Gurl this is why i like to hang out with you.




 

Oh please you are my vibe and we love to make things better.




 

Gurl thats is so sweet.




 

Is it just me or they are being english girls.




 

Bro i can never say that. They are just each other gods.




 

Gods you say. The devil has come.




 

You both look closer than i thought.




 

You both seems to be more..... you know what im not gonna say it.




 

More what we are just close collegues.




 

Yeah... right. So did my sister dumped both of you




 

What are you talking about. We didnt even meet her today.




 

Well talking about her. Im gonna have a call with her. Babe please do lead them to the meeting room. I heard that Director of Boards wants to talk to them.




 

Woah... HR included whats wrong with us.




 

Tell me what we dont know. Or should i say. What Hayun and Leeknow knows without us not knowing about it.







 

Hayun walk past them without even looking at them while Gilyun, Seungkwan and Vernon were laughing silently as they know what Hana meant. Minsol were starting to feel pissed off and went to her desk with annoyance. On the other hand Seonghwa were just in silent as he knows what Hana were talking about.









 

Babe lets get coffee. Vernon you want to join along




 

Nah. I have interview to go to. You both just take Hana along. She needs one. And you both lovebirds. Head to the conference room thats where your meeting with the Director of Boards will be. Dont be late. Im not responsible for both of your actions.