N.04

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 










 

 













 

Buns are you still upset about yesterday.




 

No i'm not oppa. It's just.... nevermind.




 

Look i'm sorry i didnt even answer you yesterday. My friends came by and i got carried away. I'm really sorry. Please bubs dont hate me




 

Im not hating you for that. Lets just forget about yesterday and be happy for today. Its our off day and i want to make it up to you.




 

Aw bubs. This is why i freaking love you




 

Well lets have fun shall we.




 

Well you choose a place I'm so excited to be spending my whole day with the love of my life. Dont you know how much I miss you.




 

Oppa, you just recovered from your sickness. I just want to make time with you.




 

Then my love I will be happy with you. Lets go, I'm hungry. I'm sure you are hungry too.




 

Come on, I have a place for us to enjoy food.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Babe you are acting weird today.




 

I just want to spend my time with my girlfriend. Is that wrong.




 

No but since when have you been this affectionate like. It's weird, I swear.




 

Well i heard that spreading my feeling would make changes. I just wanna have a decent date with you. Just you and me having a good time together.




 

Aww babe. Thats sweet. So where are we going.




 

A surprise. Just for you. Oh here a gift.




 

Omo. This is new. I love it thanks babe.




 

You are welcome. Come on lets go to the surprise. Im sure you will like it.




 

Okay lets go.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Wah im so full from that.




 

Oppa you didnt eat more than me. How are you that full.




 

Im full of your love. Aigoo. How sweet am i.




 

Too sweet dont make me puke.




 

Hey. So what are we gonna do now.




 

Lets just look around and who knows theres cute stuff for me to buy for my desk.




 

Is my snacks not enough for you. Do you want more i can buy for you




 

Your snacks are my monthly supply and dont forget that you still owe me my favourite chips.




 

You dont have to worry about that. Just see it tomorrow.




 

Oh i cant. I wont be in the office tomorrow.




 

Why not. I thought we could have lunch together




 

I cant. I have to go somewhere with Minsol unnie after that i have to get the assembly pile from the warehouse. Then i have to be at the meeting sight to meet Seungkwan oppa and Vernon oppa.




 

Aigoo. Reporter and photographer. Their side jobs are insane.




 

Sorry oppa. Schedules are tight and you are actually gonna work with my sister.




 

Min Hana. That girl is scary. Babe please.




 

Plead the boss or do your job. We are soon having vacation if we behave well.




 

Oh right.... annual vacation. So where are we gon-




 

Oppa isnt that who in think it was.




 

Who you think... isnt that Leeknow.




 

With Minsol unnie. Heol. Are they dating. Daebak.




 

It seems like they are. I never seen them so close and lovey dovey.




 

I know right. Should we...




 

Oh Hayun ah. Oh Seonghwa oppa is here too. Wait are you guys. Heol....




 

Annyeong Hayun ah.




 

Hi guys.....




 

Oh seems like we saw each other. Leeknow is my boyfriend. We are celebrating our early fifth anniversary together. What about you both.




 

Just a simple date. Besides this giant here just recover from his sickness. Well we should head to somewhere right oppa




 

Yeah. We dont want to disturb your date. Lets go babe.




 

Oh Hayun ah we should have a double date soon. Just us.




 

Sure i guess.....




 

We will leave you guys alone. Have fun. See you at work Leeknow

 







 

Seonghwa drags you away from them. As you suddenly remember the words that Leeknow said the day before. You look behind to see Leeknow staring at you and Seonghwa. Just as you were about to turn around. Seonghwa stopped you and you face him with a blank face.










 

Babe are you okay.




 

Oh... yeah.... im fine....




 

Well i guess everyone knows about us already....




 

Its fine oppa. They deserve to know. Besides i didnt expect Minsol to be Leeknow oppa girlfriend.




 

I didnt expext them to be together either.




 

Oppa we should get some ice cream. I heard that theres some stores sells that.




 

I will get my baby whatever she wants. Thats if she lets me stayover at her house today.




 

Thats if you dont mind Hana unnie and Vernon oppa to be there.




 

You do know that they love me right.




 

Do they really. Well which one should i go to. I wonder what shop they sell.






 

You start to by walking away. He chuckled and chase after you as he found you cute. As you wanted to forget what happened earlier and continue to as you just want to spend your day well with him.