N.21

Whats right in life?

Happy reading!!! .



 

 


 

 

MIN HAYUN MIN HANA KANG MINSOL LEE GILYUN

 

LEEKNOW / LEE MINHO BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

PARK SEONGHWA HANSOL VERNON CHWE

 

 


 












 














 

Hayun woke up. There's a knock on the door.




 

You take it. Im too tired.




 

Come on bunny. Who knows its your guest.




 

You are so annoying. Fineee.









 

Leeknow stayed over at your house since Hana and Vernon were with Seungkwan the whole night. Both of you were just watching a movie and having some light dinner that night but it was stormy weather and you hate thunderstorms so much you begged Leeknow to stay by your side. Which leads you and him to be sleeping on the same bed. You are used to it since the last time you did this was during the 6 month project. You had a hard time sleeping which makes Leeknow have to comfort you till you are finally asleep. As you are making your way to the door. You sigh at first since you are still sleepy. As you opened the door you saw Vernon was carrying Hana on his back with her bags and shoes on his hleft hand. Hana was peacefully sleeping while Vernon was panting. You let him in and drop your sister on the sofa. You closed the door and chuckled.










 

Her tolerance is something else




 

Now that you know. Want water, I can get it for you.




 

No its fine. Go back to sleep. Gilyun told us that we have three days off. The company have some issues that doesnt wabt any employees to be in the company for three days.




 

Okay then. Help yourself.









 

You went back to your room and lay back on the bed. You felt Leeknow's hands around your waist and he pulled you closer to him. As he snuggles his head on the crook of your neck. You just sigh and try to go back to sleep.











 

How is Hana.




 

She is flat to be recharged.




 

I heard something that Vernon said. Is that true




 

Just sleep, oppa. We dont have to be in the company for three days.




 

That makes you two days for conference and one day to pack your stuff.




 

Oh dont remind me that...




 

I dont want you to leave.







 

You turn and face him who is awake and looking sad. You smile and caress his cheeks. He knows that you already signed up with the Z8 company but he still doesnt want you to leave him just yet. You on the other side know that you have to leave but you told your boss that Leeknow, Vernon and Hayun have to be in Z8 company by the end of summer. Which your boss agrees with but none of them knows about it yet. He pouts and you just smile at him.












 

Oppa, one day you will understand why I did this and besides i'm not leaving Korea at all. I'm just like meters away from you. We can always visit during lunch time.




 

Lunch time is like longer when you arent around.




 

Are you sure you are not clingy like you are so clingy right now.




 

Things change, people change and i'm gonna be clingy to my bunny.




 

Oppa. Do you perhaps want to freaking wash up and get freaking brunch because i'm hungry and boy you dont want me to be cranky.




 

Fine fine. But lets have five more minutes




 

Lee Minho. Go and wash up now.




 

Five more minutes i swear. Now sleep.




 

Geez...











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

You do know that every talk cost something right




 

Fine but I just want to know about something.




 

Before I could answer. Things about me and my friends are exclusive so be thoughtful of what you are going to say.




 

All I want to ask is why Hana and Hayun have been acting weird where they dont even see me present there and also Hana has not been replying to my text. Not to say about How Hayun blocked me for all things




 

Oh mister they are cutting you out of their life. Just easy to say they dont want you in their life.




 

Wait i dont understand they are cutting me off because of her wrong doings.




 

If you are talking about Minsol and the Jung siblings i'm just gonna say. You wasted your chance to be happy. Those that you have are an obsession. Things that Hayun doesnt even want to do because it hurts others. And now look at you stuck with that brat and does she even know that you played behind her as well.




 

Seungkwan, what you see in that bar is nothing. I was drunk.




 

Drunk you say, mister you were way out of hand. How can Vernon even say he trusts you more. But I guess he is not putting trust on you anymore.




 

What do you mean by that. Vernon is my bestfriend he wont leave me alone.




 

Oh he will up till you broke his trust. Also you mess with his girlfriend sister. So your fault not mine. Now im leaving. If you are happier with Minsol so be it. However never mess with my diva boo. She is not someone wo be played with.




 

Seungkwan please help me get Hayun talk to me. I need to talk to her. My side of point of view.




 

She doesnt need any of that. All she needs is someone loyal to her. Loves her for who she is. Not have an obsession. Till ypu lost it to Minsol.




 

Seungkwan please.




 

Im not gonna help you. You lost that lifeline. So be it. Now im a trashie like what Minsol said so have fun not being a trashie. Im out.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Wow soup. Is that for their hangover.




 

Yes bunny. Now help me by cutting that spring onion. Its for garnish.




 

Sure... wait did you use my shampoo mister.




 

Its the only shampoo available and thanks for my hoodie. Like finally.




 

Mister. You clearly left most of your best hoodie here.




 

Yah you kept stealing mine whenever you come to my house.




 

Well your hoodie is comfy and you never told me where you bought it.




 

Well i will never tell you where i bought it.




 

Yah you both are so noisy. Its like married couple.




 

Oh shut it unnie. So.... oppa... i was wondering.




 

She never took whats mine Hayun. Thats clearly shown because this type of hoodie gives her rashes.




 

Dang.... i must be born lucky to wear yours then.




 

I guess so. Hana you can wake Vernon up. Food is ready.




 

Wow finally lunch.




 

Unnie both you and Vernon oppa have been sleeping throughout breakfast. Plus our face looks like a mess go and shower




 

Gosh someone is bossy. Leeknow make her not to be like that please.








 

Hana left the kitchen and you just chuckled while set up the plates on the dining table. After Leeknow put the pot on the table he went to wash the dirty plates that was used. You went to help out by drying it with the kitchen towel. You were thinking of something but you turn to see Leeknow is sulking.







 

Oppa what is with that face.




 

Its nothing.... just.... Why do you have to leave.




 

Oppa. We talk about this.




 

I know but still.




 

You do know that i can always meet you every dinner right.




 

Still. I dont want to be alone.




 

Oppa....








 

You stop the water from flowing and put down the towel to face him. He sigh and wash his hands then face you after drying his hands. You move closer and cupped his cheeks with your hands and smile at him.








 

You will never be alone. Trust me.




 

But why now....




 

Oppa i do this because its already done before hand. Its part of the contract that i signed with the company.




 

Still... you wont leave me right. Even if we arent a couple or something. I just... i dont you to leave me

 



 

Oppa... what if... What if i say that i like you.




 

Hayun ah....




 

Well rather than waiting for u exactly a month. I thought of just saying it to you. I know we have been in a though life but i feel like you have been trying to make me feel like im not weak and i know i deserve better. I thought of that for so long and like i cant bare people who been treating you badly would do the same to you and like if it hurts you it hu-








 

You were cut off by him and was surprised by his actions. You never thought you would get your lips on him after months spending time with him. After few minutes he move away and turns shy afterwards. You were in silent but just smile. Just then your sister appear with Vernon on her back.













 

A great afternoon to you lovebirds. Im ready for lunch.




 

Hey you guys cook. Nice.




 

Babe you are heavy can you get down

 



 

Oh right.




 

Unnie. You been working out by just carrying him everywhere. Im impressed.




 

Well sister if its wasnt the gym kicked me out. I dont know where to workout.




 

Babe you were kick out because the intructor had enough of your arguements.




 

Oh please. He is not as bulk as he is. Oh gosh Leeknow this soup is incredible. Nice work.




 

Thanks. Its nothing much.




 

Oh. Hayun be prepared for tomorrow. We need to have some pretty closure




 

What type of closure.




 

Just family stuff. Dont worry its nothing big.




 

Oh yeah i heard that you are leaving in few days time. You sure Z8 is your right choice.




 

It is. But im sure theres a good chance to not feel so lucky everyday. Either way. Its just a new start when i begin to work there.




 

Yeah true lets eat this food is so nice i cant stop staring at those food they cook.




 

Eat up