Introducing - Solar

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

A well known powerhouse singer, Kim Yong-Sun, aka Solar, is the leader of one of the biggest rising girl group, Mamamoo. At age 25, she's debuted a bit late compare to other idols who debut in their teens. She debuted at age 21.

She was discovered by her CEO while singing at a contest. She was really only interested in the winning prize of a new rice cooker. Somehow, she got street casted and ended up training at this new company. She never really thought of herself as a singer, or even dreamed of being an idol. But she loves challenging herself, and if nothing else, she's getting free dance and vocal lessons.

A year and a half after her quest to win a rice cooker changed her life, she debuted with her two younger members, Hwasa and Whee-in. Mamamoo, being from a new company, was not known at all. Their first show had just 5 people. One of them being their CEO.

In just 4 years, Mamamoo is now one of the top girl group. They're known as artists, different than the typical idols. They're playful, fun, and approachable. Their harmony and vocal skills are talked about every time they appear on any show. What sets them apart as well is that they all participate in writing, producing, and composing their own songs, as well as their stages and performances.

Today, we find Yong-Sun, in the dance studio, laughing her famous dolphin laugh as the other two members imitate each other exaggeratedly.


“Stoooop, I dont do that!” Whee-in whine,

“Yes you do! You're like -”

Before Hyejin can complete her sentence, the door opens, and their manager walked in with a camera man.

They bowed to the newcomers. Normally, they would drag their manager into their craziness, but since there's a camera, they were too shy to continue.

“Hello girls, please sit,”

They set on the floor crossed legs,

Their manager starts very dramatically, “i want to first say congratulations”

“congratulations?”

“One of you is getting married!”

“EEEHHH?”

“who?” Solar asks,

“it's obviously you unnie,” Whee-in reply,

“w-why obviously me?”

“Because you're old and everyone here pity you,” Hyejin playfully comment,

“yah! I'm only 25!”

“That's a quarter life crisis age unnie,”

“You're almost here Whee-ah” Hwasa quip at the fact that Whee-in is slightly older than her.

“AHN HYEJIN!”

Hyejin laugh and ran away, with WheeIn chasing after her around the dance room, and Solar trying her best to be professional.

“Ignore them, you were saying unnie?”

The manager can only shake her head at the ridiculousness.

“Yes, well, they were right. You're one soon to be bride on the very first season of Same-Gender We Got Married!”

The two stopped running upon hearing that, “YEEEAAAHHH” “CONGRATS UNNIE” “FINALLY” “THANK GOD”

“YAAAH”

Her manager decides to ignore everything, it's best to just ignore Mamamoo craziness and power on.

“Here's the information,” The manager handed her the pink envelope, “i'll go over everything with you later, bye!” She basically bolted out of there.

WheeIn slammed into Solar for back hug, “Unnie! Open it!”

“Okay okay!” She slowly peeled the sticker,

“Aish! Just tear it unnie” Hwasa complain,

“No! Relax!”

After a very long time (not really) she finally open the envelope and pulled out the paper.

Whee-in immediately grabbed it from her hand, “I'll interview you!”

“Aish, fine fine,”

“First! Say hello to your wife!”

“R-right now?”

“Uh huh”

“I dont even know how it is?!”

“Unniiiee” Hwasa pouted, “just say hi!”

Solar blushed and bowed, “Hello!”
 

“Yah!” Hyejin slaps her shoulder, “You should at least stand up!”

“Yeah! Who say hi to their new wife while sitting down crossed leg!” Whee-in chipped in to unnie further.

Solar blushed, and stood up, “Sorry! Right! Uh, hello!” She bow deeply.

“okay okay sit sit, next question,”

“That wasn't a question though,”

“Shut it Hyejin!”

“Okay yong-Sun unnie – what do you hope for in your wife?”

“What does that mean? I hope she's a good person?”

“good enough! Ideal type?”

“Um, nice?”

“Unnie, youre gonna be known as the nice girl, 'cause all youre saying is nice.” Hwasa teased, knowing her unnie is shy and losing her ability to speak full sentences.

“Yah! Um okay, someone who enjoy having fun, laughs a lot, kind, caring, attentive, very -”

“Beep! Too long, next question” Wheein cuts in,

Yongsun glares at her jokingly, “wow, what kind of interviewer is this?”

“The one who's bored of your answer! Last question for you, then there's a questions for me and Hyejin. Okay Solar-shi, who do you hope your wife will be?”

“Uh wow, that's kinda mean. Anyone that's around my age I hope.”

“Okay, boring!” Whee-in waved her off and turn to Hyejin, “Hwasa-shi!”

“DEH!”

“Any words for your future sister-in-law?”

Hwasa kneeled down and bow her head to the floor, “Please take her away, I can't deal with her anymore.”

“YAAAAH”

Whee-in join in, “Yes, please please please”

“Aish, you two are dead,”

They laughed before getting semi-serious, “No but, Yong-Sun unnie is very kind, but she can be a bit blunt. She's also really shy, so I hope you can be patience. She'll open up. Once she does, she's like your own comedian. No need to pay, she does it for free, even when you dont want it.”

Whee-in follow up, “Treat her well, otherwise, she'll come home and complain to us, and we dont wanna deal with that.”

“Wow, you two really love me. Thank you.” Solar said sarcastically.

“You're welcome unnie! Okay! Last bit – tomorrow at 10am, you are to meet your wife at XYZ cafe! WOOOHHH FINALLY WE'LL BE SENDING YOU OFF”

Whee-in and Hwasa jumped up and ran around the room celebrating. Solar, not being able to contain herself anymore, chased after them, “YOU TWO ARE DEAD”

The camera man sighed, and turned the camera to himself. He shook his head amusingly at the camera then turned it off.